Video of Hamid Mir Interviewd in America - A MUST WATCH

Adeel

Founder
Resurgence of the Taliban in Pakistan: Hamid Mir

[bliptv:ib36oa3w]http://blip.tv/play/AfmHW5HLMg[/bliptv:ib36oa3w]

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Resurgence of the Taliban in Pakistan: Hamid Mir - A MUST!!!

After watching this interview, I view Hamid Mir differently.

It seems like he is trying to make happy someone. He abused Hizbullah

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)

Why all these people speak the truth on Pakistani tv channels and when they go in western media, they change their view and support Americans and Israeili interest.

He said, American media saved him....what the hell?

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes i agree to all of you. Why is this so, who we trust then. I think we all have double standards.
V disappointing. Thanks for sharing this.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The days of this guy is numbered...What a shame for all of us...we watch his shows and think He is a pro Pakistan and Pro Islam...Now I am sure he is an Israel Agent like his father and The way he talked abt Hizbullah ,He is a coward himself.
Look at him ,he is looking down to his pants ,Like he is shitting in his pants and may be some abdominal pain...His Dick is up to cos he has never seen naked women in his life...what a shitful man....He should be stoned to death for humilating Islam and Pakistan (he is asking people not to grow Beard,which is the favorite Sunnah of Muhammad PBUH)....

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
What was he thinking? us desis won't be seeing this interview lol .... the way he talked about hizbullah, clearly shows, he was there to make someone happy. Fortunately Pakistanis are also seeing this video. Kindly spread this video as much as you can!!

silencearound

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
GraanG2 said:
The days of this guy is numbered...What a shame for all of us...we watch his shows and think He is a pro Pakistan and Pro Islam...Now I am sure he is an Israel Agent like his father and The way he talked abt Hizbullah ,He is a coward himself.
Look at him ,he is looking down to his pants ,Like he is shitting in his pants and may be some abdominal pain...His Dick is up to cos he has never seen naked women in his life...what a shitful man....He should be stoned to death for humilating Islam and Pakistan (he is asking people not to grow Beard,which is the favorite Sunnah of Muhammad PBUH)....

One side u use dirty words and next line you are quoting prophet Sunnah... We have hypocrats all over our country ...

silencearound

well The interview was good , this person has lot of experience of the taliban and Alqaeda matters.. but he got little excited and try to be funny when he was explaining the Middle east expereince , it might be true , we all have habit that we get excited when we talk in America....

I agree with most of the claims and views he expressed , but some of his analysis regarding Army i dont agree ...

I dont trust him fully.. but i hope what he says in the end is fulfilled ...

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
silencearound said:
GraanG2 said:

One side u use dirty words and next line you are quoting prophet Sunnah... We have hypocrats all over our country ...
Are u trying to justify what he said is right ???
And i didnt say anything wrong...Look at him when he is being asked...He looks like he is controlling something ,May be Stool(also known as Shit),Its Normal so nothing bad abt it...and in the middle of the show ,Look at his groin region,looks like he trying to hide something there ...He is so uncomfortable...And yeah he is humialting the Sunnah Of Muhammad PBUH,No doubt abt it .

raza161

Citizen

I believe that Hamid Mir should not say that ISI is playing double game coz every Agency in the world play double game and at the end of the day they have to think the Best for their own Country and if i Speak for myself only i believe that maybe they say any Hidden Agenda behind America's war against Terror which we normal people cannot..By staying abroad i really believe that Pakistan will become a Peaceful State where anyone can go easily and their will be Rule of Law and Justice....I feel so ashamed when one of the guy said he plans to go Pakistan and should he Grow Beard....why cant it be like Malaysia, UAE, SIngapore, Australia and rest of the world.....
And Hamid Mir should be truthful on any TV Channel doesnt matter its American or British...He should Speak for the Truth. Unfortunately we only one person for now, who at least stand what is right and that is Imran Khan [imran]

S

Siasati

Only had doubts over Hamid Mirbefore, now he confirmed them himself.

Zaid Hamid had a similar view of Hamid Mir but I always doubted him

razian97

Voter (50+ posts)
HAMID MIR LIE TOO MUCH IN THIS INTERVIEW....PLZ COMPARE THE INTERVIEW WHICH IM POSTING NOW....i am realy very shaken by the interview of HAMID MIR...VERY SAD.
he lied too much and also he degraded BEARD MUSLIMS .INSULTED BEARD MUSLIMS...as far as i know 99% suicide bomber were clean shaved....not beard ...
he also lied about his meeting with osama bin laden.....
he said in CELL224 OF AAG TV SHOW DIFFERENT and the same point he said different in this interview....I AM POSTING THIS VIDEO

MUST MUST SEEE THESE VIDEOS ......YOU CAN WATCH ALL PARTS OF THIS SHOW ON YOU YOU TUBE ...BY SEARCHING CELL 224 HAMID MIR...
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yksR9IWvMVI[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBy8XThma8g[/video]

sheazy50

I am big fan of Hamid Mir but after watching these videos i am very shameful on my country journalists praising americans like how our corrupt leaders are doing any how i dont understand WHEN HE IS TALKING ABOUT HEZBOLLAH THAT THEY THREW ME JAIL AND THEN WHEN ISRAELI ARMY STARTED BOMBARDMENT SO ALL HEZBOALLAH FIGHTERS STARTED SHOUTING THAT WHY THEY JOINED HEZBOLLAH AND THEY SHOULDNT BE THERE IN HEZBOLLAH SO I WANT TO ASK THAT HOW COULD HE KNOW ABOUT THIS ALL OFCOURSE HEZBOLLAH FIGHTERS SHOULDNT SPEAK ENGLISH WITH EACH OTHER OFDOURSE THEY SHOLD BE SPEAKING THERE LABENSE LANGUAGE OR ARABIC SO HOW COULD HE UNDERSTAND ALL THIS CONVERSATION OF HEZBOLLAH FIGHTERS DURING BOMBARDMENT THATS WHY IT LOOKS TO ME NOW THAT HE IS BIG LIER JUST BECOMING EXCITING WHEN TALKING WITH AMERICANS AND DURING EXCITMENT HE IS FORGETING SOME KEY ISSUES WHICH HE SHOULD NOT FIRST THAT HE IS PAKISTANI AND SECOND ABOUT ISLAM THAT HE IS MUSLIM SO HE SHOULD STAND FOR PAKISTAN PEOPLES RATHER THAN MAKING FUNNY STORIES OF HIS OWN MUSLIM UMMAH AND MAKING AMERICANS HAPPY.
O GOD HELP US IN PROVIDING STRONG LEADERSHIP FOR OUR BELOVED COUNTRY PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

Qman

what is wrong with you guys. what has he said which is urking you all. He is saying what an objective journalist should write. No wonder Pakistan is where it is now if our younger generation cant even take this kind of conversation in some logical prespective.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Would he ever make fun of Hizbullah like he did in this show on a pakistani tv channel?

so this is how hosts asks him about the lebonan visit...not exactly, something along the lines.

so tell our views about the lebonan visit you made....I visited there and hizbullah are bunch of cowards...I saw them crying on the phone, saying, we dont wanna be here, we will be killed and audiences start laughing

so what was the point he was trying to make?

to me It seems like he was trying make someone happy who paid for his ticket to the US and probably tons of money for that interview