Vision of a True Patriot - Musharraf with PJ Mir 2nd Part

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
APML
Yeh Kisi Chaval Ka Nam Hai Ya Taoon Ki Qism Hai
Suna Hai Aik Party Ic Nam Ki Bani Thi, Aik Din Ba.ad Fot Ho Gai...

anyie1

he had all the power and authority when he ruled the country,, what he did? now he is saying ,, we should do this and do that,,, why did not you do it? i hate him

adnan_younus

he is saying we did all these things; he doesnt have any thing new.. he is asking for votes on his past performance as compared to PML(N) and PPP
he had all the power and authority when he ruled the country,, what he did? now he is saying ,, we should do this and do that,,, why did not you do it? i hate him

anyie1

talk to anyone ,,,,,,,,,,,, i mean anyone who has ruled this jahil awaam ever,,,,,, he will prove you in 30 min that his govt was the best,, and pakistan was going to touch the moon on a ladder but someone pulled the ladder and we dropped on the ground,,,,,,,,,, all liers,, looters, and selfish goons,,,,

adnan_younus

it wil require a lots of dead brains who wud beleive nawaz and zardari/benazir did good for the country...
talk to anyone ,,,,,,,,,,,, i mean anyone who has ruled this jahil awaam ever,,,,,, he will prove you in 30 min that his govt was the best,, and pakistan was going to touch the moon on a ladder but someone pulled the ladder and we dropped on the ground,,,,,,,,,, all liers,, looters, and selfish goons,,,,

FaisalKh

he is saying we did all these things; he doesnt have any thing new.. he is asking for votes on his past performance as compared to PML(N) and PPP

Mush's era is the worst in the history of Pakistan and for Pakistani people even worst than yahya khan becoz we lost only Bangladesh during his time but today, we r on a brink of losing Baluchistan and Khyber Pukhtunkhwa and even Indian Occupied Kashmir becoz of wrong policies and treasonable work of Mush (allowing foreign intervention from US may be from RAW and Mossad too who knows... Paisay ke liye saaala kuch bhi karega)... I wonder who in his right sense would support a leader like this who has run away like a bagora and posed jinx on us in the form of PPP, PML N to pave his way for successful return... watch his farewell address and in that he clearly mentions he would come back becoz he allowed the corrupt to rule and he observed that people would not support these corrupt people ... so in a sense he cheated his public... I wonder who in his right sense would support a leader like him.... Pathetic...

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
[MENTION=9286]adnan_apml[/MENTION]

Yar , what type of dead crow you people put on the flag as symbol.
image.php

Put a healthy one, after all Mush has eaten a lot , by selling Pakistani.

GeoG

oh kher howe chacha ji, kher howe , i salute u, u r true patriot, is andhi qoom ke lie hidayet ki duwa karo chacha ji

when are you due for your brain tumor operation...
Andhi Qom Nahi, Aik BhagaRAT General Hai who can not even put his foot on soil despite arrest warrants from courts.