WAKE UP DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS A SIMPLE MESSAGE TO ALL

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
current sitution demands to set aside our differences and be united againist our common enemy i am sorry to every one if i offended some one due to my political belives i am really sad so many lives lost with out any reason so brothers pls lets send message of hope and peace and get united thanks

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGOictI4J0U[/video]

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thank you very much hnuter555. I and we all appreciate your words. Hope we can see the real enemy.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
I posted similar sentiments not long ago - what really disturbs me is that the crises unfolding in Pakistan demands us to be united and some of our friends come on the forum and start dividing us - I wouldn't be surprised if they were foreigners posing as Pakistanis...

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistani Lion said:
I posted similar sentiments not long ago - what really disturbs me is that the crises unfolding in Pakistan demands us to be united and some of our friends come on the forum and start dividing us - I wouldn't be surprised if they were foreigners posing as Pakistanis...

Pakistani Lion

You may be right and there may be those who like us to see fighting eternally. As a Pakistani , I respect everyone's right to opinion.Sometimes we get in to the heated arguments and forget that the only one who knows all is our Lord Allah. As long as we have the best intention for our nation, we will be able to prosper and make progress. If we do not look harshly at our policies, then I am afraid we may go down to this whirlpool of destruction and humility as it has happened to us in the Past.I am extremely sad and depress today. Our cities and the innocents peoples in those cities are feeling unsecure. Not that they ever felt secure under this leadership. But now they are afraid of their own shadow. We getting nothing but destruction as a consequences of this slave fate policy where even Allah will not change our conditions.If these conflict can be resolved militarly, we would not have seen the defeat of superior armies from the hands of few radicals. But have we got lessons from others ? I am afraid not. Those who can afford to spend billions on Military hardware and have capacity to flood Afghanistan with their armed forces,are sitting, thinking and pondering. We on the other hand,sending our own younge men to fight something which is casting us fortune in terms of lives and destruction. There is a greater need of time to review our approach and stop this bleeding.This war is not going to be a quick one.We have to stay in this region while American do not have to.I am seeing a long and very unstabe period if we are not careful. If we have to negotiate , then we shouldn't be hesitant.If we can achieve our objectives ( if we have other than being the foreign leakeys) without firing a bullet, then we should not care what other think.But we need a visionary to do that and I know Zardari is not a visionary.

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
painful poetry by Ahmed Faraz ,just as said hnuter555 be brave pakistani and wake up 4 ur peace ,don,t put ur case into ALLAH ,s hand yet.YOU can do this.ALLAH is giving one last chance to u,if u start with love,faith and sincerely ALLAH ,ll be help u.

mmluqman

Voter (50+ posts)
Be brave ... and remain united.
Insha'Allah we will come out of these difficult times.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKlJzMSKxCc[/video]

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
such a shame only three people commented and if we talk some thing stupid then u have unlimited replies anyways life goes on

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
Enemies of Islam are more united against us .Faith Unity and Dicipline should again be our moto ,with the help of Allah and patience we will win this war inshaAllah.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--Unfortunately, no difference between now and then..True depiction in a well versed poetry :cry: ..Only True fear of Allah (SWT) in our hearts and especially those who get to run the affairs of our beloved country could abolish this lingering fate.