WARIORS FIGHT BACK: WAIT AND WATCH

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: WILL IMRAN KHAN FIGHT BACK IN NA123?

sagaciouscorpion said:
May be on the internet only....

[hmmm] I was expecting it from avatar..... ;)

Have to refresh my page "twice" just to confirm it is from the mentioned ID (just kidding)

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran khan is the name for total change, not one or two constituencies. When you see rule of law in Pakistan, that would mean Imran is ruling the Pakistan.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
@butshikan
Have to reresh my page "twise" just to confirm it is from the mentioned ID

??? ??? ??? ??? ???? ????? ???????? ?????????

I honestly think Imran Khan is wasting his power and energies in the wrong field....

???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???????

??? ???? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ??????

??? ???????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????????

NA123 's elections are not far away....

I would love to see PTI "fight back" on the ground.... But I dont see it happening .... at least in NA123 's election.... on the ground... as I am a realistic person...

and you should nt have been surprised...by seeing that post...

The mentioned ID has been praising and appreciating the traitors, India Lovers and what not...and may be I am "another terrorist" trying to demoralize the Mujahideen of Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf....

Alish

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
@butshikan
Have to reresh my page "twise" just to confirm it is from the mentioned ID

??? ??? ??? ??? ???? ????? ???????? ?????????

I honestly think Imran Khan is wasting his power and energies in the wrong field....

???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???????

??? ???? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ??????

??? ???????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????????

NA123 's elections are not far away....

I would love to see PTI "fight back" on the ground.... But I dont see it happening .... at least in NA123 's election.... on the ground... as I am a realistic person...

The mentioned ID has been praising and appreciating the traitors, India Lovers and what not...and may be I am "another terrorist" trying to demoralize the Mujahideen of Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf....

and You Really Think kay Nawaz sharif apnay candidate ko us weqt Hartay dekh sekta hay jab woh Mid Term Ki teiyariyan Ker reha hay ? :lol:

Woh seb kuch keray ga SEB KUCH...

Lakin iss ka Kya metleb Peechay het jao ? ya Power share ker li jaaye Your So Called MQM ki terah ?

jahan Power dekhi Wehin Men tera Ghulam?

Yeh Tou Politics hay Tumhari Chooran Wali Party Ki.......

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:

:) Actually I was (a bit) by this direct approach ....but indeed a practical thought....

I also think ?? IK have to come out of "THE MATRIX" now, if he really wants to do something sooner...................... or may be........ he is still looking for "THE CHOSEN ONE" (LEO) ;)

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
alish...
and You Really Think kay Nawaz sharif apnay candidate ko us weqt Hartay dekh sekta hay jab woh Mid Term Ki teiyariyan Ker reha hay ?

Woh seb kuch keray ga SEB KUCH...

Bhai jaan... aj kal kay zamanay main kisi bhi cheeze ki footage banana koi muskil nai... even a four thousand rupees mobile phone has a movie camera....your thousands of workers should have come out with their mobile camera and expose NS....

Why didnt they do that?

Or you mean to say that that 68,000 or so huge margin between Jazi and Awan was fake??? Go to the election commission....or Supreme court...

Can you prove your point????

Aj tak ap Altaf Hussain ko London say nahi nikalwa sakay...kahan gai wo saboot jo Imran Khan UK lay ker gay thay???? Kia bana un cases ka????

akin iss ka Kya metleb Peechay het jao ? ya Power share ker li jaaye Your So Called MQM ki terah ?

Staying in power is not a thing to be ashamed of... Specially when it works for your constituency....Ap ki party kia siasat opposition main baithnay kay liyay ker rahi hai????

Secondly I havent seen MQM going along with the govt on every stupidity the committed... they opposed NRO, they opposed Swat deal, did not become a party to the stunts which govt has been trying... Is it not a more rational approach???

jahan Power dekhi Wehin Men tera Ghulam?
tics hay Tumhari Chooran Wali Party Ki.......[quote:31pjn0k0]

Bhai saab MQM meri party nai hai... I just support and appreciate only those things which are good... I dont agree with all the policies...

I voted for MQM.. solely on the basis of their performance...

[quote:31pjn0k0]and Jitnay aap Realistic ho Nazar aa reha Hay
[/quote:31pjn0k0][/quote:31pjn0k0]

Ap or apki party jitnay realistic hain yay NA-123 main nazar aa jaega... lets wait..

Dont forget to ask your workers to take their mobile phones to expose the rigging this time...
:D

I am really confused why they forgot in NA-55.... [hmmm] [wall]

Having said that... I would assert that I respect IK from the depth of my heart for his social services and I believe their are only few people who can match him for that....... but his political approach is just non-sense to me...

If he would have stayed away from the dirty pond of Paksitani Politics .... He would have earned a status of Abdussattar Edhi and Hakim Saeed Shaheed(May Allah bless his soul...)

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
@butshikan
Actually I was (a bit) by this direct approach ....but indeed a practical thought....

I also think ?? IK have to come out of "THE MATRIX" now, if he really wants to do something sooner...................... or may be........ he is still looking for "THE CHOSEN ONE" (LEO)

Thanks for understanding my point...

If you read Irfan Siddiquis column of 2nd February... He has given a really beautiful analysis and suggestion to JI and IK...

ZshanKhan

Re: WILL IMRAN KHAN FIGHT BACK IN NA123?

butshikan said:
sagaciouscorpion said:
May be on the internet only....

[hmmm] I was expecting it from avatar..... ;)

Have to refresh my page "twice" just to confirm it is from the mentioned ID (just kidding)
Any honest man who is patriot will do it fo IK

ZshanKhan

ZshanKhan said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWKeaQduoRI[/video]
Guys dont get fighting here my question was simple how many out here thinks he can make a come back.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
hnuter555 said:
win or loose at least he is better then electricity theif [nawaz] and
bhatta koor bagroora [altaf]

May be there are thousands of people in the motherland of ours who are much better and more "pious" than him....

That doesnt mean all of them start running for the PMship....

So that is not the point...

Being better doesnt qualify you for leadership.... You have to have vision, statesmanship and leadership.... Running a party and a country is different than running a cancer hospital and a squad of eleven....

If he develops those traits as well... which he will eventually... Inshallah... I would be more than happy to see him win..

saju78

Voter (50+ posts)
[nawaz] ] [zardari] [altaf] [musharaf] sab chor hian tu kia ho ga chroon ka mulik mian [imran] ka,bas dua he ker sakaty hian hum,easy behi pakistan mian sunta kon hai,[