Was Lahore Comander Hse windows glass pane neatly taken out & not smashed?

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have always asked this question if Lahore Corpse Commander House on 9 May 23 was burnt & damaged in arson or a terrorist attack: How come the glass pane on the windows in the front of the house appeared to be already neatly taken out from the frames & not smashed by rioters?

The first thing that astonished me watching the live scenes on TV screens was when the rioters were seen entering the house the window frames were intact but the glass panes were missing. Even the fire inside the house did not engulf the entire building but only the specific areas and the thickness and colour of the flames were not when timber is burning but when the flammable liquid is set on fire.

DGISPR Major General Ahmed Sharif's press conference televised live yesterday was one of the most unconvincing, unimpressive, illogical and cognitively deformed to have ever been given by any former DGISPR. He gave the impression that a thief was defending himself in a courtroom.
Choor apni safai meinn jhoot par jhoot bool rahaha.

https://twitter.com/Bestever88/status/1788092867505692684

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
DG ISPR Plays historical role as GAY, in Block Buster film Sholay
EU9hkkjU0AEwQdu

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have always asked this question if Lahore Corpse Commander House on 9 May 23 was burnt & damaged in arson or a terrorist attack: How come the glass pane on the windows in the front of the house appeared to be already neatly taken out from the frames & not smashed by rioters?

The first thing that astonished me watching the live scenes on TV screens was when the rioters were seen entering the house the window frames were intact but the glass panes were missing. Even the fire inside the house did not engulf the entire building but only the specific areas and the thickness and colour of the flames were not when timber is burning but when the flammable liquid is set on fire.

DGISPR Major General Ahmed Sharif's press conference televised live yesterday was one of the most unconvincing, unimpressive, illogical and cognitively deformed to have ever been given by any former DGISPR. He gave the impression that a thief was defending himself in a courtroom.
Choor apni safai meinn jhoot par jhoot bool rahaha.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1788092867505692684
People only go for the peaceful protest. But some army persons fired upon protestors and it became violent.
A party supporters who never tore down a pamphlet of opposition parties, can be involved in violence is unimaginable. All violence was by the army and people on army pay role.