Watch Dr Tahir ul Qadri interview with Kamran Shahid on " Real Change"

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Must Watch Dr Tahir ul Qadri interview with Kamran Shahid on " Real Change"

U always interfere with pasting snaps of ur "Pitta G".. Mana kay unn ka hussan or shokhi buhat qabil i deed hia.. orr summer glasses bi khoob jachtay hain.. but its enough yaar don,t make this forum to use for the publicity of ur beloved ones:)

U want change ??????
Watch this new show with Kamran Shahid....

img_4666_fb-1.jpg

kashif1234

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

This is enough you to understand otherwise keep burning in the fire of jealousy............

Please people who like Qadri, don't call yourselves followers or supporter's you are just worshipers, or pujari's

bhang + dhmaal + paoon chatna

tahir-qadri-sujud-01-011.gif

And also posting Qadri's videos and detailed bayanat's are not termed as to be logical arguments. Abhi idher koi Qadiyani aa gya he would give more compelling statements regarding his belief's. The point is that Qadri uses Quran and Hadith defending his own misdeeds, out of context. Qadri is a fitna for this nation, please stay as far as away from him as you can.

images

ec6f051684e764175a9de244dde2d061_500.jpg

Vidjinvideos-LiesOfDrTahirulQadri103-932.jpg

Rehan497

HAHAA KAshif dont worry it does not change them. They don't want the truth, they just love spreading hatred but it doesn't affect us. All it does is help bump our thread so more people are able to read your message and as a result, more people listen to the message of Dr. Tahir ul Qadri.

His message is not for people who are online spamming warriors. His message is for those who are after real change.

Haters keep making more and more posts. Maybe if you did the same on election day on your ballot papers, you might have won the elections hahaha..

Atleast when MQM/PMLN spam, they spam ballot papers, not a forum

Socrates

Banned

Babu u have to bear ur rivals with respect.. i mean we never interfere what do u like or flatter.. but why take Pangas.. be matuire now.. enough is enough.. don,t make this forum to create mocking disgrace for u.. be decent :)

kashif1234

It is the sunnah of Prophet to go into negotiations and it is always preferred to solve disputes with peaceful agreements no matter opponent group fulfill its promiss or not....

mesaq-madina.jpg

Tahir ul qadri Fraudiya ye change lana chata tha.
Tahir-Qadri.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

I'll predict what Padri saab will say. What ever I said has come true, nothing is done according to constitution. I told you so, etc etc etc this will go one for 3/4th of the show. In the middle the anchor will ask a few times what should we do now, but will only be answered, let me finish what I am saying, question will be dodged. Then after finally after many times and anchor obviously getting flustered the last 1/4th show will be. The people need to rise, if they rise and support me. I will show them the way and what needs to be done, and start giving vague and roundabout examples of how it will be done. i.e : Same sh!t, different day

Socrates

Banned

U want change ??????
Watch this new show with Kamran Shahid....

img_4666_fb-1.jpg

hahaha.. same tactics to involve ur family members in ur postings.. why u are obsessed with ur family business.. let break chains of ur conscience cage where u have arrested ur CHANGE .. Take a pause and let explore.. hain orr bi rungg jahan main .. Aabbaa kay RAAZ dikhany kay siwa:)

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Babu u have to bear ur rivals with respect.. i mean we never interfere what do u like or flatter.. but why take Pangas.. be matuire now.. enough is enough.. don,t make this forum to create mocking disgrace for u.. be decent :)
We respect monkeys as much they deserve. U r worst than hindoos who worship them...

kashif1234

We have NO confusion but looks you are confused...........our clear in our stance of bringing revolution.....listen this talk it was since 1973 , Dr Tahir ul Qadri has been clear in his vision of bringing revolution on what grounds MQI has been working and we are confident of achieving our destination.....

I'll predict what Padri saab will say. What ever I said has come true, nothing is done according to constitution. I told you so, etc etc etc this will go one for 3/4th of the show. In the middle the anchor will ask a few times what should we do now, but will only be answered, let me finish what I am saying, question will be dodged. Then after finally after many times and anchor obviously getting flustered the last 1/4th show will be. The people need to rise, if they rise and support me. I will show them the way and what needs to be done, and start giving vague and roundabout examples of how it will be done. i.e : Same sh!t, different day

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

رسول کریم نے سو خداؤں سے نجات دلا کر ایک سچے خدا سے متعارف کروایا
لوگوں کے اوپر سے جھوٹے خداؤں کی غلامی کا بوجھ اتارا

آج پھر یہ فروں نما لوگ مختلف فرقوں کے خدا بن کر لوگوں کو غلام بنا رہے ہیں

اپنے آپ کوراستہ دکھانے والے ثابت کر رہی ہیں

اور ہر روز کل کا لارا بھی دیتے ہیں کہ ابھی خواب نہی آیا کل بتاؤں گا

یہ تو اپنے ہی مال بنانے کے چکر میں ہیں اور لوگ سمجھنے سے قاصر​

paki-muslim

Minister (2k+ posts)

It is the sunnah of Prophet to go into negotiations and it is always preferred to solve disputes with peaceful agreements no matter opponent group fulfill its promiss or not....

mesaq-madina.jpg

Is peaceful agreement se phelay hi aap ka yarana MQM se tha, is k barey main kia kaho gay???? MQM aur tahirul qadri Fraudiye k BOSS aik hi hain.

584609546646644.jpg

MQM-delegation-set-to-meet-Tahirul-Qadri-today.jpg

Socrates

Banned

We respect monkeys as much they deserve. U r worst than hindoos who worship them...

Again same fatwabaaz tones.. ur posts are showing where u stand and ur mental calibre.. frustrated with agony and gloomy fretts .. u need some psychiatrist and share all ur RAAZ to him.. Unfortunately ur catharsis has evolved wrong overflows for u.. seriously take a break and know thyself it,ll ease down ur burdens :)

kashif1234

We invited all political parties but PTI was the only party , TUQ invited them by name many times ...............none of the party supporters us in our struggle of electoral reforms .....MQM in the begining come to us so we welcome them for their moral support for Electoral reforms agenda but later on they left well before the long march..........at least they joined in struggle of electoral reforms some steps but PTI could not even support us a single step not single day.. if PTi would have joined us then defnintely we could have brought electoral reforms enforced that could go in their benefit at large....and now PTI would have not been repenting and shoutiung of rigging and corrupt electoral system.......IF Prophet PBUH can do contracts and negotiates with non-muslims even worst enemies of Islam then why can't we open our doors for pakistanis for some psotiive & reforms agenda of bringing change or at least starting point of bringing revolution in the country for the beinefit of country...............!!!

This the agreement of Long March , tell me what is point that you disagree with ???

[h=2]The Decisions[/h]

1. The National Assembly shall be dissolved at any time before March 16, 2013, (due date), so
    that the elections may take place within the 90 days. One month will be given
    for scrutiny of nomination paper for the purpose of pre-clearance of the
    candidates under article 62 and 63 of the constitution so that the eligibility
    of the candidates is determined by the Elections Commission of Pakistan. No
    candidate would be allowed to start
    the election campaign until pre-clearance on his/her eligibility is given by the
    Election Commission of Pakistan.
  2. The treasury benches
    in complete consensus with Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) will propose names of
    two honest and impartial persons for appointment as Caretaker Prime Minister.
  3. Issue of composition of the Election Commission of Pakistan will be
    discussed at the next
    meeting on Sunday, January 27, 2013, 12 noon at the Minhaj-ul-Quran Secretariat.
    Subsequent meetings if any in this regard will also be held at the central
    secretariat of Minhaj-ul-Quran in Lahore. In pursuance to todays’ decision, the
    Law Minister will convene a meeting of the following lawyers: S. M. Zafar, Waseem Sajjad, Aitizaz
    Ahsan, Farough Naseem, Latif Afridi, Dr Khalid Ranja and Hamayoun Ahsan, to
    discuss these issues. Prior to the meeting of January 27, the Law Minister, Mr
    Farooq H Naek, will report the results of this legal consultation to the January
    27 meeting.
  4. Electoral Reforms: It was agreed upon that the focus will be on the
    enforcement of electoral reforms prior to the polls on:

• A. Article 62, 63 and 218 (3) of the constitution
  • B. Section 77 to 82 of the Representation of Peoples’ Act 1976 and other
    relevant provisions relating to conducting free, fair, just and honest elections
    guarded against all corrupt practices.
  • C. The Supreme Court Judgement of June 8, 2012 on constitutional petition of
    2011 must be implemented in Toto and in true letter and spirit.

1. With the end of the long march and sit-in, all cases registered against each
    other shall be withdrawn immediately and there will be no acts of victimisation
    and vendetta against either party or the participants of the march

Is peaceful agreement se phelay hi aap ka yarana MQM se tha, is k barey main kia kaho gay???? MQM aur tahirul qadri Fraudiye k BOSS aik hi hain.

584609546646644.jpg

MQM-delegation-set-to-meet-Tahirul-Qadri-today.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

We have NO confusion but looks you are confused...........our clear in our stance of bringing revolution.....listen this talk it was since 1973 , Dr Tahir ul Qadri has been clear in his vision of bringing revolution on what grounds MQI has been working and we are confident of achieving our destination.....

Only one question which everybody has been asking including various anchors : WHEN, WHERE and most importantly HOW !

Pk_Qatar

MPA (400+ posts)

Yaar jiss tarah yeah Qadri Sahib Har Waqt apney kaprey theek karta rahta hai aur Hath per Hath jiss tarah marta hai mujhey lugta hai iss ko craze hai Famous Honey Ka.....

Tahir-Nawaz.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

483217_490521950986631_779975177_n.jpg

Socrates

Banned

Only one question which everybody has been asking including various anchors : WHEN, WHERE and most importantly HOW !

very near future.. in pakistan.. with great power of depressed and poor people of Pakistan.. inshAllah:).. ​the beginning is half done... events make their own way to be happen... minds are glittering with hope .. let make things gradually on right rope..

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

very near future.. in pakistan.. with great power of depressed and poor people of Pakistan.. inshAllah:).. ​the beginning is half done... events make their own way to be happen... minds are glittering with hope .. let make things gradually on right rope..

i.e : You have no clue just like padri.