patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
So called liberals, seculars, phatwareez, jiyalaz and lifafeez have uniform mode of operation on the internet as follows:
army-phobia.png

According to loose motion mouths, everyone talking in favor of Pakistan and its Armed Forces is a paid troll / hired hound.
These fascists have no logic but they impose themselves on others as if they are righteous, while their logic is flawed to epic proportions in reality.

Chahay khud sabit shuda 250+ fake media outlets aur EU MPs ko private trip krwa kar usay official Kashmir visit sabit krne wali beghairtiyon aur lanaton me rangay hathon pakre gye hon...
but "Pakistan Army pays people for self-praise" ?

These people are true BOB VAGENE BRIGADE of the world. ?

I thanks JINNAH for getting us rid of these fascists r#ndians and pray to God for removal of their offspring from Pakistan.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

“Do not forget that the armed forces are the servants of the people. You do not make national policy; it is we, the civilians, who decide these issues and it is your duty to carry out these tasks with which you are entrusted.”

― Muhammad Ali Jinnah

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sending fighters in Kashmir = Muhammad Ali Jinnah
War with India = Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Structure of Army = Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Dictatorial post without constitution = Muhammad Ali Jinnah

CHAIDU Qasim from 2019: All above is Army interference in Civilian Policy making.
KOI CHAY HO TO TUM LOGO JESA

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

“Do not forget that the armed forces are the servants of the people. You do not make national policy; it is we, the civilians, who decide these issues and it is your duty to carry out these tasks with which you are entrusted.”

― Muhammad Ali Jinnah
and if you ask Muhammad Ali Jinnah, only the Army is performing its tasks. Rest of the "Civilains" are busy urinating on the legacy of Jinnah and his initiatives, calling it Civilian Supremacy.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

― Muhammad Ali Jinnah
"Do not forget that when I said the armed forces being servants of the people, it means they are servants on the people who pay taxes to run the state, armed forces are not servants of touts like anti-Pakistan PHATWAREEZ who belong to the class of society that pays only 1% income tax."

- Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Zaidi Qasim

I wish if Jinnah was alive today . He would have stuck a round stick under these generals asses who are going in court to defend their extension with their poodles. The country under these aholes has gone to the dogs . No freaking law, no justice, no Constitution, no rule, All you see is the royal palm golf clubs or military industrial complex as a business .

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I wish if Jinnah was alive today . He would have stuck a round stick under these generals asses who are going in court to defend their extension with their poodles. The country under these aholes has gone to the dogs . No freaking law, no justice, no Constitution, no rule, All you see is the royal palm golf clubs or military industrial complex as a business .
Sadly Jinnah wouldn’t have survived for too long if he didn’t die early. Jinnah ke bhee reputation kharab Kara Dee jatee, aur these pti fanboys would have been abusing the great Jinnah too.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
No he would not. Jinnah himself appointed 500 British officers into Pakistan Army, something that would be considered treason in Pakistan today without approval of parliament. Hence to Jinnah, an extension is not a bad thing.

You are the only arsehole, dog and unjust kanjarclutch that need to be put to rest.

Nobody even talked about extension but you are such a rascal that you made the post about it.

Military industrial complex which? It pays more taxes to Pakistan and hires army veterans as welfare than you have ever done. Neither is this unconstitutional

so Jinnah would just make 32 out of your claims and shove it up your own arse. ?

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sadly Jinnah wouldn’t have survived for too long if he didn’t die early. Jinnah ke bhee reputation kharab Kara Dee jatee, aur these pti fanboys would have been abusing the great Jinnah too.
Who told you I am PTI fanboy?

Na koi saboot na gawah.

Bas munh upar kiya aur bhonkna shuru.

The only people who criticize Jinnah's policies as Army misadventures and interventions are PHATWAAREEZ Anti Pakistan touts.

Islamabadiya

Who told you I am PTI fanboy?

Na koi saboot na gawah.

Bas munh upar kiya aur bhonkna shuru.

The only people who criticize Jinnah's policies as Army misadventures and interventions are PHATWAAREEZ Anti Pakistan touts.
Kutee ku bachay I did not quote you
I am talking with Zaidi
I hardly quote dumb shits like yourself, wasted enough time in the beginning

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pehlay dono mil kar fesla karlo mujhy PTI fanboy kehna hay ya Army Generals' poodle ???????

Such level of confused state among Army phobic brigade. Your kanjar mind is so affected that you cannot even decide on a single allegation to give to a person.

aur baat krte hain JINNAH zinda hoty to hmaray sath hoty Army k khilaaf... ???????? Jinnah na huwe GEO DAWN ka lifafa hogye.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kutee ku bachay I did not quote you
I am talking with Zaidi
I hardly quote dumb shits like yourself, wasted enough time in the beginning
Khoti deya khura itni ghairat to rakh k mard ka bacha ki trah jisko baat ki hay uska jawab sun kar defend kr ske. sEedha gali per agya.

and you claim Jinnah is with the likes of you. ???? Jinnah was a man of his word not a loose motion beghairat like you who cannot even stand up to his own words.

Zaidi Qasim

No he would not. Jinnah himself appointed 500 British officers into Pakistan Army, something that would be considered treason in Pakistan today without approval of parliament. Hence to Jinnah, an extension is not a bad thing.

You are the only arsehole, dog and unjust kanjarclutch that need to be put to rest.

Nobody even talked about extension but you are such a rascal that you made the post about it.

Military industrial complex which? It pays more taxes to Pakistan and hires army veterans as welfare than you have ever done. Neither is this unconstitutional

so Jinnah would just make 32 out of your claims and shove it up your own arse. ?

I don't normally like to talk to the dogs like you but sometimes it is necessary to put these dogs in to the pond where they can be treated . Jinnah has many occasions made it clear to the bastards at GHQ that the country was founded by the power of the vote and not by some dictatorial ass kissing of British Governemnt. He also knew that how frequent these ass kisser kiss the asses in GHQ of the British generals and its followers. Hence, he was adamant to draw a line between a civilian supremacy and tinpot dictatorship.

Military industrial complex of those freaking Generals who are busy doing business and making money by hogging almost every single segment of the business in the country and stamping their name of it. If you really that ignorant and stupid, I will suggest you to read some books and get familiar with the business your daddies at GHQ are busy making money with .

Jinnah, when he was alive, already shoved the rules under the asses of Boots by warning them not to interfere with the civilian affairs and not to rot the system by manipulating elections and depriving the people their right to elect.

Now, some asses do not understand plain words, and the history teach them a good lesson for their arrogance and pride and put them in to palton ground dakkah for the whole word to see. But it seems like the ass lickers still looking for more insulting events and they never quit finding one as recently as few years ago in Abbotabad. Shame on these pee breaking , pant wetting generals like Musharraf . But then , if dignity means anything in whore families.

The projects/units being run by the AWT are:

1. Two stud farms in Pakpattan and Okara
  2. Army Welfare Sugar Mills, Badin
  3. Askari Project (shoe and woollen), Lahore
  4. Army Welfare Mess and Blue Lagoon Restaurant, Rawalpindi
  5. Real estate comprising three small housing schemes in Lahore, Badaber and Sangjani
  6. Askari General Insurance Co Ltd Rawalpindi
  7. Askari Aviation Services, Rawalpindi
  8. MAL Pakistan Ltd Karachi
  9. Askari Guards (Pvt) Ltd, head office (HO) in Rawalpindi
  10. Askari Fuels (CNG) with HO in Rawalpindi
  11. Askari Seeds, Okara
  12. Askari Enterprises, Rawalpindi
  13. Fauji Security Services (acquired from Fauji Foundation), HO in Rawalpindi
  14. Askari Apparel, Lahore
  15. Askari Lagoon, Faisalabad.

The projects/units under Fauji Foundation are:
  1. Fauji Cereals
  2. Foundation Gas
  3. Fauji Fertiliser Company Ltd
  4. Fauji Cement Co Ltd
  5. Fauji Oil Terminal and Distillery Co Ltd
  6. Fauji Kabirwala Power Company Ltd
  7. Foundation Power Co (Dharki) Ltd
  8. Askari Cement Ltd
  9. Askari Bank Ltd
  10. Foundation Wind Energy (I and II) Ltd
  11. Noon Pakistan Ltd Lahore
  12. Fauji Meat Ltd
  13. Fauji Fertiliser Bin Qasim Ltd
  14. Fauji Akbar Partia Marine Terminal Ltd, HO in Karachi.

A company under the name of Pakistan Maroc Phosphore SA was set up in Morocco by the Fauji Foundation in 2008.
Similarly, the projects, units and housing colonies under the administrative control of Shaheen Foundation, which is a trust of the Pakistan Air Force, are:
  1. Shaheen Airport Services
  2. Shaheen Aerotraders
  3. Shaheen Knitwear
  4. Shaheen Complex, Karachi
  5. Shaheen Complex, Lahore
  6. Shaheen Medical Services
  7. Hawk Advertising
  8. Fazaia Welfare Education School System
  9. SAPS Aviation College
  10. Air Eagle Aviation Academy
  11. Shaheen Welfare Housing Scheme, Peshawar.

Last edited:

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't normally like to talk to the dogs like you but sometimes it is necessary to put these dogs in to the pond where they can be treated . Jinnah has many occasions made it clear to the bastards at GHQ that the country was founded by the power of the vote and not by some dictatorial ass kissing of British Governemnt. He also knew that how frequent these ass kisser kiss the asses in GHQ of the British generals and its followers. Hence, he was adamant to draw a line between a civilian supremacy and tinpot dictatorship.

Military industrial complex of those freaking Generals who are busy doing business and making money by hogging almost every single segment of the business in the country and stamping their name of it. If you really that ignorant and stupid, I will suggest you to read some books and get familiar with the business your daddies at GHQ are busy making money with .

Jinnah, when he was alive, already shoved the rules under the asses of Boots by warning them not to interfere with the civilian affairs and not to rot the system by manipulating elections and depriving the people their right to elect.

Now, some asses do not understand plain words, and the history teach them a good lesson for their arrogance and pride and put them in to palton ground dakkah for the whole word to see. But it seems like the ass lickers still looking for more insulting events and they never quit finding one as recently as few years ago in Abbotabad. Shame on these pee breaking , pant wetting generals like Musharraf . But then , if dignity means anything in whore families.
Excuse me, but when did Jinnah say the country was founded by power of vote? Reference?

When did he made clear to any Military General? it is well recorded that Pakistan did not have generals in their ranks and Jinnah got 500 Officers from Britain to become part of the Pak Army.

Pakistan Army in Jinnah's time was lead by a British General, not any Pakistani General. So how did Jinnah address the current Pakistani Command? This is why people call your lot bloody civilians because you do not even care about facts and start barking out your army phobia in sheer fiction.

Show ownership of Military Complexes in name of any Generals serving in army as their owned asset.
If you cannot do that (and you certainly have not done that), your claims are simply rejected and you can bark up any tree you want. But you will never be taken truthful and serious, you will only be taken as a psychiatric case.

Come back when either you have proven Fauji Foundation welfare as unconstitutional or have given more revenue to Pakistan than them. Here is your target:
fauji-foundation-taxes.png

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

5. Real estate comprising three small housing schemes in Lahore, Badaber and Sangjani
  11. Askari Seeds, Okara

1. Fauji Cereals
  2. Foundation Gas
  4. Fauji Cement Co Ltd
  8. Askari Cement Ltd
  9. Askari Bank Ltd
  12. Fauji Meat Ltd

A company under the name of Pakistan Maroc Phosphore SA was set up in Morocco by the Fauji Foundation in 2008.
Similarly, the projects, units and housing colonies under the administrative control of Shaheen Foundation, which is a trust of the Pakistan Air Force, are:
  2. Shaheen Aerotraders
  3. Shaheen Knitwear
  7. Hawk Advertising
  9. SAPS Aviation College
Calling people "Read some books" and "ass licker of army generals" is not a valid argument. ?
A valid argument is proof of ownership of industrial complex by any serving military general with ownership, transfer of ownership or asset declaration document.

If you cannot produce those and still spread hateful rhetoric in your army phobic rants, know it very well that you fit the exact definition of the term "Bloody Civilian".

Welfare projects of armed forces are in line with the constitution and generate more revenue and submit more taxes to the state than your entire 9 generations have ever done for Pakistan. Neither has any project violated terms of the free market.
So Jinnah would actually b*tchslap KUKCS like you so hard back to the birthcanal you came out of.

come back out the birth-canal once you have a real argument against the Army, Until then, keep shitposting as shown in the comic. This is you circle of life defined because of your blatant lying and hatred! ?

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
and

11. Askari Seeds, Okara

1. Fauji Cereals
  2. Foundation Gas
  4. Fauji Cement Co Ltd
  8. Askari Cement Ltd
  9. Askari Bank Ltd
  12. Fauji Meat Ltd

2. Shaheen Aerotraders
  3. Shaheen Knitwear
  7. Hawk Advertising
  9. SAPS Aviation College
and while you are in your birth-canal soothing to your butthurt due to constant thrashing with facts and logic from my side, proceed to educate yourself with US's national policy of employment of veterans in private companies via mandatory quota seats:
GE-jobs.png

? Now according to your logic, either the multinational companies of USA (and other countries) like General Electric is owned by military generals, or that you are friggin kuckold who would be bitchslapped by Jinnah further up your own birth-canal for talking smack without any shred of evidence about the armed forces.

Jinnah in no place talked about interference in elections as he himself was never elected. (and he had a British command in Pakistan Army that according to 2019 PHATWAREWE like you is treason and ass licking of UK), neither you have proof of that interference in 2018 elections. So sit down and shove your self proclaimed erections up your own arse before Jinnah comes out of the grave and does it for you himself. ?

Zaidi Qasim

Excuse me, but when did Jinnah say the country was founded by power of vote? Reference?

When did he made clear to any Military General? it is well recorded that Pakistan did not have generals in their ranks and Jinnah got 500 Officers from Britain to become part of the Pak Army.

Pakistan Army in Jinnah's time was lead by a British General, not any Pakistani General. So how did Jinnah address the current Pakistani Command? This is why people call your lot bloody civilians because you do not even care about facts and start barking out your army phobia in sheer fiction.

Show ownership of Military Complexes in name of any Generals serving in army as their owned asset.
If you cannot do that (and you certainly have not done that), your claims are simply rejected and you can bark up any tree you want. But you will never be taken truthful and serious, you will only be taken as a psychiatric case.

Come back when either you have proven Fauji Foundation welfare as unconstitutional or have given more revenue to Pakistan than them. Here is your target:
fauji-foundation-taxes.png

What the fuck the army has anything to do with running a business of cereal and cement ?
This is just one of the examples of how the corruption has seeped through it . And it is also important to know why they continue to interference in civilian affairs to protect their business interest in the country .

You are a real ass. Tell me how Pakistan was came about ? wasn't the people of subcontinent voted in favour of Pakistan ? Or was it the Yehya or Ayub or Musharraf fought with British to created Pakistan . ?

"We have undoubtedly achieved Pakistan, and that too without bloody war, practically peacefully, by moral and intellectual force, and with the power of the pen, which is no less mighty than that of the sword"

“Democracy is in the blood of the Muslims, who look upon complete equality of mankind, and believe in fraternity, equality, and liberty.”
― Muhammad Ali Jinnah

When Jinnah said that don't forget that you are only servants and not the policy makers , what do you think he was telling it ? Was he telling the people of Pakistan that they are the servant of Armed Forces ? Go ,get some education and don't be an ignorant like Yehya ...

That will be a good book for an ignorant like you to start reading ..\

Military Inc.: Inside Pakistan's Military Economy is a book about Pakistan Military's Economic activities and its consequences, written by Ayesha Siddiqa. Wikipedia

Originally published: April 2007
Author: Ayesha Siddiqa
Page count: 292
Genre: Military–industrial complex
Publisher: Pluto Press

\

Islamabadiya

Khoti deya khura itni ghairat to rakh k mard ka bacha ki trah jisko baat ki hay uska jawab sun kar defend kr ske. sEedha gali per agya.

and you claim Jinnah is with the likes of you. ???? Jinnah was a man of his word not a loose motion beghairat like you who cannot even stand up to his own words.
tu nain pehlay bakwas kee only replied in kind, which is important to keep chootiyas at their place

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)

― Muhammad Ali Jinnah

The civilians have shown their choices by electing these goons. Civilians should get educated and groomed before they can achieve that level.
They have elected those people to rule them who kept them away from education and basic human needs.
What power of decision making are u talking about?
That power of decision have never ever been in the hands of the civilians. They havent been even able to decide their own path and whats best for them and the nation.
Institutions rule in a modern democracy. No civilian is above the institutions. Institutions and their power were decided by the civilians who created this land.

Zaidi Qasim

The civilians have shown their choices by electing these goons. Civilians should get educated and groomed before they can achieve that level.
They have elected those people to rule them who kept them away from education and basic human needs.
What power of decision making are u talking about?
That power of decision have never ever been in the hands of the civilians. They havent been even able to decide their own path and whats best for them and the nation.
Institutions rule in a modern democracy. No civilian is above the institutions. Institutions and their power were decided by the civilians who created this land.
you seem to be the legend in your own mind. who are you to decide that if the people in the land are not capable of making right decision ? Were not the same people who made the decision of voting for the independent country . Were they more educated lot at that time back in 1947 than what we have in today ? No sir, you are totally wrong to blame them for not making a wise decision.
So, stop parroting the line of Boot community and lecture us about the capabilities of the common men . You should be scared of the time when the common men will rise and put these Boots in to their right place. You might be concern about them and their hanging bodies from the lampposts once the common men wake up from the slumber of being ripped from these thugs from the barracks.