We are really hurt when people speak against us, soldier at the border.

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
FqRk4-1aMAAV1cf

https://twitter.com/x/status/1631539899349487616

Pracha

Something happens when these soldiers receive their first plot in DHA and then a rat race begins to earn a quick buck by selling their mothers.

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
کوئی بھی اپنے فوجیوں کے خلاف نہیں بولتا لوگ صرف غدار ُاور کرپٹ جرنیلوں سے نفرت کرتے ہیں اور انکو برا بھلا کہتے ہیں ان میں بھی سارے ہی حرامی اور خنزیری نسل کے غدار کتے نہیں ہیں غدار حرامی خنزیر النسل کتے وہی ہیں جو کرپٹ ہیں اور یا کرپٹ حرام زادوں کے رکھوالے ہیں وہ حرامی غدار کرپٹ لعنتی بے غئرت اپنی نطفہ حرامی اور کرپٹ لوگوں کی دلا گیری اور نہتی عوام عورتوں پر بچوں بوڑھوں پر پر وار کرا ئم جیسے گھناؤنے جرم کرکے اپنے حرامی پن سے ساری فوج کو گالیاں پڑا تے ہیں لوگ ان چند جرنیلوں سے نفرت کرتے ہیں فوج سے نہیں ان چند حرامیوں قاتلوں کو پھانسی دے کر غداری کا خاتمہ کیا جاسکتا ہے ملک بھی بچ جایے گا اور فوج کی عزت بھی بحال ہوجایے گی

FahadBhatti

Foje apne ander se corruption khatam kere ,iss waqt sab se corrupt idara army he. Pakistan ke her cantonement mein buhat ziada corruption he aur check posts ke naam per ghareeb aadmi se intehai naarwa salook rakha jata he.

Lease ke naam per awam ko meo ke chakker lagwaye jate hen aur buhat ziada rishwat li jati he. Ek naksha pass kwrwana ho to 20 logon ko rishwat deni perti he aur phir bhi 2 3 saal lag jatay hen.

Ye mera sialkot cantonement ka 20 saal ka experience he. Jo excutive officer aata he corrupt jo station commander aata he corrupt. Corruption in ki nass nass mein bhari pari he sirf generals hee nahin neeche captains tak yehi haal he.

Melanthus

No one is maligning or ordinary soldiers and low level officers.In fact the majority of people are proud of soldiers who give their lives to defend the borders.The problem is a few pro-American generals sitting in GHQ who conspire against popular political leaders.These generals are called dollar generals because they take dollars out of Pakistan and buy properties in America.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Foje apne ander se corruption khatam kere ,iss waqt sab se corrupt idara army he. Pakistan ke her cantonement mein buhat ziada corruption he aur check posts ke naam per ghareeb aadmi se intehai naarwa salook rakha jata he.

Lease ke naam per awam ko meo ke chakker lagwaye jate hen aur buhat ziada rishwat li jati he. Ek naksha pass kwrwana ho to 20 logon ko rishwat deni perti he aur phir bhi 2 3 saal lag jatay hen.

Ye mera sialkot cantonement ka 20 saal ka experience he. Jo excutive officer aata he corrupt jo station commander aata he corrupt. Corruption in ki nass nass mein bhari pari he sirf generals hee nahin neeche captains tak yehi haal he.
Mujhe to lagta hai ke awaam ko corruption ki aadat bhi inni logon ne lagai hai. Because in the 80s corruption wasn't wide spread in Pakistan and the public at large still saw it as immoral and evil, corruption started to spread and become common place once these buggers installed their pittu Nawazoo.

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)

No matter on which side of history these swiss people stand,
but they stand on their principles.

this force of Pak Army already needs a reform anyway.
A REFORM, means sorting out.
Keep the good ones, throw away the infected.

You do not buy a Mercedes over a Suzuki Mehran because mercedes has got some good looking tires.
All tires get demolish the same way on Pakistani roads.
Instead, you buy a honda and equip it with some good rubber.

Last edited:

sensible

ہونا بھی چاہئے ان کا لہو بیچ کر جایدادیں بناتے ہیں حکومتیں بناتے گراتے ہیں جن لوگوں کی جان و مال اور عزت کی سرحدوں پر کھڑا فوجی دشمن سے حفاظت کرتا ہے یہ جرنیل اور کور کمانڈراپنے ملک کے اندر ان کو اغوا کرتے ہیں ان کو مارتے پیٹتے ان کو ننگا کرتے ہیں ۔سرحد پر کھڑے فوجی کا ضرور دل دکھنا چائیے ۔

Last edited:

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Since when has anyone talked badly about the army personnel? It's the leadership that is the focus of most people who say anything about establishment. This guy is misinformed or just another PDM supporter trying to gain sympathy.

FahadBhatti

Mujhe to lagta hai ke awaam ko corruption ki aadat bhi inni logon ne lagai hai. Because in the 80s corruption wasn't wide spread in Pakistan and the public at large still saw it as immoral and evil, corruption started to spread and become common place once these buggers installed their pittu Nawazoo.
Bhai we live in sialkot cantt but for any property related thing the matter goes to MEO gujranwala. My father (75 years old) transferred some of his property to my sister and for that he was asked to come to MEO gujranwala rahwali cantt and when we reached there they told us to park the car 1km from the office because of some fucking security concern. It was back in june last year , 11 am in the morning very hot and humid.

3 4 years ago i wanted to build my home , first you have to take the map to the cantonement board office here then they will send the engineer to check the measurements and take chai pani. So the engineer visited us like three times to check the measurements and took chai pani every time , the documents made trips from and to sialkot/gujranwala like 8 10 times. In the process the military officers in gujranwala meo and cantonement board officers kept squeezing my pockets and it took 18 months with me making various trips to gujranwala MEO and cantonement board sialkot. Its a torture .

People who have millions to pay them in bribe dont have to move a finger and get things done with their asses sitting at home.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Bhai we live in sialkot cantt but for any property related thing the matter goes to MEO gujranwala. My father (75 years old) transferred some of his property to my sister and for that he was asked to come to MEO gujranwala rahwali cantt and when we reached there they told us to park the car 1km from the office because of some fucking security concern. It was back in june last year , 11 am in the morning very hot and humid.

3 4 years ago i wanted to build my home , first you have to take the map to the cantonement board office here then they will send the engineer to check the measurements and take chai pani. So the engineer visited us like three times to check the measurements and took chai pani every time , the documents made trips from and to sialkot/gujranwala like 8 10 times. In the process the military officers in gujranwala meo and cantonement board officers kept squeezing my pockets and it took 18 months with me making various trips to gujranwala MEO and cantonement board sialkot. Its a torture .

People who have millions to pay them in bribe dont have to move a finger and get things done with their asses sitting at home.
This is not an army they are nothing but corrupt property dealers, yours is just one story and now we know there are millions more out there, they know local law enforcement is too phattu to do even say something to them, in fact they act like their employees.

So these corrupt property dealers work with open impunity.