We are sorry Bengalis!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
After our disagreements yesterday, I believed Talib had blocked me. It's great to know Talib hasn't blocked me. Salutations Mullah jee. Have some scrumptious halwa.

images
Who the hell is talib?

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
How is what happened back then relevant to this situation, you dour dirt-licking whelp?
Pakistan’s traitor army is still crushing the current Pakistani majority that supports Imran Khan, you moron! They did the same in 1971 against Bengali majority in East Pakistan. Dog 🐕

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan’s traitor army is still crushing the current Pakistani majority that supports Imran Khan, you moron! Did the same in 1971 against Bengali majority in East Pakistan. Dog 🐕
Hey you mouldy plague-sored whelp, how a party selected by the establishment by thwarting the entire democratic process and imposing on Pakistan's populace can be compared to a community that has been victimised since the beginning.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have no fuckin' clue what you're on about. Seems like a piece of shit got trapped in your nostrils last time your nose was buried deep in billo khusri's ass and now that stench has you hallucinating.
Mullah jee, you're even more ignorant than I previously thought. 🙄

Noun​

Talib (plural Talibs)
  1. A member of the Taliban.

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Arif Karim, the Bengalis, took freedom from Pakistan and went into Indian slavery. As you might know, appointments in Bangladesh Armed Forces are made on the instruction of the Indian Government. No one can come into politics without approval from India. So basically, they are an Indian vessel state. No bureaucratic appointment can be made independently. Bangladesh tried to be free from Pakistan and went into the gutter of the Indian lap. I will never apologize to them.
I don’t think Bangladesh is a vassal of India.India does have a lot of influence on Bangladesh but this expected because without Indian help Bangladesh would have not become an independent country.The ruling party is pro-India but other parties are not.Pakistan is a US vassal state.The generals and politicians in Pakistan follow instructions from America.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don’t think Bangladesh is a vassal of India.India does have a lot of influence on Bangladesh but this expected because without Indian help Bangladesh would have not become an independent country.The ruling party is pro-India but other parties are not.Pakistan is a US vassal state.The generals and politicians in Pakistan follow instructions from America.

You can read books and articles on Indian influence over Bangladeshi politics. My Bangla friend told me this personally.

As for Pakistan, Absolutely yes. It's a vassal state since Pakistani generals sold this country to Americans a long time ago. Musharraf Khabees did that.

Melanthus

You can read books and articles on Indian influence over Bangladeshi politics. My Bangla friend told me this personally.

As for Pakistan, Absolutely yes. It's a vassal state since Pakistani generals sold this country to Americans a long time ago. Musharraf Khabees did that.
I know India has a lot of influence in Bangladesh but all Bangladeshis are not pro-India.My wife knows many Bangladeshi women because she teaches Quran Arabic grammar.He best friend is a British born Bengali women.She tells the same story as your Bangla friend.I think Bengalis who are practicing Muslims are less likely to be pro-India.

Siberite

جی ہاں، لمبڑ -1 والوں نے ان دونوں بھی 55-50 سال پہلے غدّاری کے لیبل لگوائے ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔
shame-on-fatima-jinnah-we-stand-with-our-armed-forces-of-v0-omxhus6z53y91.png

مقبوضہ کشمیر، ابوغُریب، یا گونتاموبے ؟؟؟
یہ اگر غدّار تھے تو پھانسی کیوں نہیں چڑھے،،، اِنکی ضمانتیں کیوں ہو ئیں ؟؟؟

حاجی -حافظ حرامزادوں کی ایسٹ انڈیا کمپنی مُردہ باد ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔
azam-swati1667645082-0.jpg

images

1035655_8525007_Fawad-Chaudhry---Online_akhbar.jpg

images

333577143_1833712720333267_5932483904350065573_n.jpg

#BoycotAskariBank
#BoycotFaujiFoods

don't be sorry it is a defeatist mentality

don't hide behind emotionality come up with solutions.

مشرقی پاکستان والوں نے تو با جماعت انکو ننگا کرکے ستھن اتار کر انکی ڈاکومینڑی بنا کر ان سے حرام زدگی اور وار کرائم کا بدلہ لے لیا اب ان وار کر ائم کرنے والے جنگی مجرموں سے مغربی پاکستان والوں نے بلوچی ُاور پٹھان کے ساتھ ساتھ سارے محب وطن سندھیوں اور پنجابیوں نے بھی بدلہ لینا وار کرائم کرنے والوں سے جن حرام زادوں ہیجڑوں نامردوں کھسروں نے عورتوں بچوں بوڑھوں پر شیلنگ کیا۔ اب ان انڈین اور اسرائیلی بے غیرت وار کریمینل نے جو جنگی جرائم کئے نہتی عوام عورتوں بوڑھوں بچوں پر ظلم کیا ان پر تشدد کیا زہریلی گیس ایکسپائرڈ گیس کے زہریلے شیل چلائے انکی ستھن اتارنے کی ضرورت ہے جئسے مشرقی پاکستان کے مظلوم بنگالی بھائیوں نے انکی ستھن اتار کر بدلہ لے لیا
ا سرائیلی اور انڈین فوجوں سے

The establishment's bastards must be restrained if Pakistan is to flourish.

Potty party rebellion train is fueled by the Bengali Arif with his ties to Indian Mukti Bahmi. This what is at stake. Ik is above country. IK is above Pakistan. Those dwarfs' mentality of stabbing the army men behind the back was taught to Bengalis by Indian trained operators. Arif is just substituting them for now.
Let the flood of Indian agents come and these Munaf keens of Bani Gala will stand in their way with garlands in their hand. Either hand over the power to Cocaine addict or else......

3rd_Umpire

Potty party rebellion train is fueled by the Bengali Arif with his ties to Indian Mukti Bahmi. This what is at stake. Ik is above country. IK is above Pakistan. Those dwarfs' mentality of stabbing the army men behind the back was taught to Bengalis by Indian trained operators. Arif is just substituting them for now.
Let the flood of Indian agents come and these Munaf keens of Bani Gala will stand in their way with garlands in their hand. Either hand over the power to Cocaine addict or else......
تمام اصلی، نسلی،،،،ازلی، اور ابدی پٹواری حرامزادوں کے لئے سب سے بڑی خوشخبری ۔ ۔ ۔
پلاسٹکی نانی 'مریم صفدر کے 2 عدد حرامی بیٹے دشتِ عرب سے برآمد ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔

back to the future

o munnay! do you have anything to say MMC paid worker only blah blah blah

indian agent