We Just Need A Leader - Javed CH

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
1100602784-2.gif

sohaiil

Citizen
Dear Fellow...

Yes we havea leader... and inshaAllah he will be the next PM of Pakistan...
Imran-Khan53.jpg
Imran Khan.. The Man who takes his Wording Seriously..... a Man with the High Target for Pakistan... InshaAllah he willl come in the Parliment with the majority.. InshaAllah...

Mr. Imran Khan is to get Experience of Political structure just right now. He can get it either being a part of a govt or remaind out side the govt. If he became a part of any govt and their Policies it is much better for him.

Just Now MRS. MIAN MUHAMMAD NAWAZ SHARIF AND MIAN SHEHBAZ SHARIF hax the ability and capability to run the Pakistan's petetion in the world court and there is a light of hope behind these tow brothers that pakistan can get a much much better image in the world just in next ten Year QUIT SAME AS "MR. JAVAID CHUHDRY WANT AND FORESEE FOR PAKISTAN.

INSHALLAH.

Mr. Imran Khan is to get Experience of Political structure just right now. He can get it either being a part of a govt or remaind out side the govt. If he became a part of any govt and their Policies it is much better for him.

Just Now MRS. MIAN MUHAMMAD NAWAZ SHARIF AND MIAN SHEHBAZ SHARIF hax the ability and capability to run the Pakistan's petetion in the world court and there is a light of hope behind these tow brothers that pakistan can get a much much better image in the world just in next ten Year QUIT SAME AS "MR. JAVAID CHUHDRY WANT AND FORESEE FOR PAKISTAN.

INSHALLAH.

sohaiil

Citizen
as i've studied abt Mr. Imran Khan he was the student at the same college where Benazeer Bhutto was Studying LAW and Politics... and i think he is politician by choice not by chance like Mian Brothers... i know they are much populr now days but they have eaten thier fruits.. and we can count thier credits what they have done for Pakistan.... and we need a person who can be more and more better from these two brothers..... especially in Balochistan Issue we need a Utrun.... Balochistan will have to get thier rights as it is in the Wedge Awards.... and after that Pakistan needs a Turn in Education & Health Sector same like as American President Taken the Uturn on CUBA's Policy after 50 Years...

Comperetively i think Imran Khan is Much Better From every Politician Even from these hypocryte Molveee's

Long Live Pakistan...
Long Live Imran KHan.....

aBis

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Imran khan potential is yet to be seen, I wonder if he will be a good leader or will turn out to be just like other politicians who makes promises but once get elected never follow them, but I wonder voting system of Pakistan will ever be just.
I went to cast my vote in karachi and I was told by two gentleman with a pistol in their hands that I don't have to worry about my votes as it has been casted for the right person, I went to police station but didn't get much help. :roll:

sohaiil

Citizen
Yaar im Really sorry, i could say nothing abt MQM and other stupid peoples in Khi... coz i dont have any time to talk and waste on these ba*tards..