We Love Pak Fauj

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is another thing I have been saying for at least 12 years on this forum that this is whole army, people kept shouting at me that do not blame the whole army, it is only few generals, they are still adamant on this, but I tell you one more time, it is the whole institution, every single FOJI is trained like this.
I agree what you are saying. They ( commissioned officers) are trained and taught to be super human and above the civilian from day 1. The non-commissioned are trained to obey the officers. All the martial laws starting from Ayob Khan and extra power made them this way and it is not going to change just by power of vote.

They disqualify any candidate in the interview who has some thinking power. My uncle retired as General he was a below average guy while his two brothers were PhD doctors. They were miles apart from each other and this uncle and his family always saw a civilian as some low life creep.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is another thing I have been saying for at least 12 years on this forum that this is whole army, people kept shouting at me that do not blame the whole army, it is only few generals, they are still adamant on this, but I tell you one more time, it is the whole institution, every single FOJI is trained like this.
I don't want to believe its the whole army. For me that would be even worse. PK is on edge, we need patriotic officers to come forward, and I am not talking about a coup and persuade Munir that PK can't be sacrificed so that 10 haraamis can be saved but 250mn suffer for the privilege

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایک انڈین سردار نے پاکستانی فوج کی تعریف کچھ یوں کی۔
جنگ کوئی جیتی نہیں اور الیکشن کوئی ہارا نہیں۔

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ترانوے ہزار پتلونیں اتار کر ہتھیار پھینک کر ملک توڑنے والے نطفہ حرام غدار کہتے ہیں جنگ کوئی جیتی نہیں عوام دشمنی ملک دشمنی غداری نطفہ حرامئ اور الیکشن کوئی ہارا نہیں در لعنت

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
GFzoGzZXkAA1i2O

https://twitter.com/x/status/1755933437553152336

Never won any war
Never lost any Election

Rambler

ترانوے ہزار پتلونیں اتار کر ہتھیار پھینک کر ملک توڑنے والے نطفہ حرام غدار کہتے ہیں جنگ کوئی جیتی نہیں عوام دشمنی ملک دشمنی غداری نطفہ حرامئ اور الیکشن کوئی ہارا نہیں در لعنت
ایک انڈین سردار نے پاکستانی فوج کی تعریف کچھ یوں کی۔
جنگ کوئی جیتی نہیں اور الیکشن کوئی ہارا نہیں۔

Raney pe Rana!

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
Kidher thay aap?

stranger

randi ki phudi se niklay harami bachay main beghairti daal ker... dalali ka tarka laga ker... khanzeer ki khabasat or khotay ka dimagh daal ker amrika se training kerwa ker oosay Pakistan main general laga dia jata hai

GFzoGzZXkAA1i2O