We love you Sadr Zardari

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zardari Sahib has proved to be a very smart and intelligent person, how ?

- News in March 22nd Newspapers, "Re-opening the swiss cases is like putting Benazir's Mazar on trial..."

Can anyone answer that.

-Babar Awan is still Minister of law
-Supreme Court has failed to re-open swiss cases.
-No chance of Military intervention because Jamhoriat is the best revenge.
-52-b is still in place after March 23rd
-Babar Awan gets sitara Imtiaz for some nonsense crazy research

Great Job done by Mr President Zardari, nation deserves where it is today. Dont worry people can still afford to eat one time a day.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Chaudhry_1960 said:

- News in March 22nd Newspapers, "Re-opening the swiss cases is like putting Benazir's Mazar on trial..."

Can anyone answer that.

Great Job done by Mr President Zardari, nation deserves where it is today. Dont worry people can still afford to eat one time a day.

supreme court is part of the land and setup. They are just as corrupt. You think CJ is true to his commitment and the nation? think AGAIN my brother

When the PM showed up unannounced, him and CJ met in private. Nobody knows what was discussed in addition to withdrawing of the famous notice.

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
Chaudhry_1960 said:

Can anyone answer that.

supreme court is part of the land and setup. They are just as corrupt. You think CJ is true to his commitment and the nation? think AGAIN my brother

When the PM showed up unannounced, him and CJ met in private. Nobody knows what was discussed in addition to withdrawing of the famous notice.
Come on gazoo brother, we should not suspect every thing. Some goods have been done aswel, not everything is bad. People wont let SC to step aside now. Just watch what gonna happen if it does so.

anwar4689

Citizen
salam, I love Zardari. From school time i am member of PPP, i participated in many rallies and was a problem for my Uni administration, but now because of the excellent policies i have joined PTI. same is the case with my many old friends. i love you mr zardari and bilaval zardai who is enjoying life here without least knowledge of pakistan with british friends

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Chaudhry_1960 said:

Can anyone answer that.

Great job indeed.
He finished BB, that was the biggest jot actually.

Pakistanis should be creafull, because if he could kill his wife, what about normal people??

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
salam, I love Zardari. From school time i am member of PPP, i participated in many rallies and was a problem for my Uni administration, but now because of the excellent policies i have joined PTI. same is the case with my many old friends. i love you mr zardari and bilaval zardai who is enjoying life here without least knowledge of pakistan with british friends

PTI is also another party "owned" by a rich elite, whats the difference in PMLN, PMLQ, PPP and PTI ? none of them have democracy within their own party and claim for democracy in Pakistan. I am sure PTI will be owned and run by Imran's eldest son when Imran retires from politics or dies. These parties are investments, politics is an investment in Pakistan.

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
what the ....
Even though he is the current president of Pakistan. Most people CHOOSE not to call Zardari .. Sadr :S Ironically to the thread starters post.

I wish the shoe had found its actual target in reality, not just in our imagination.