We need to be careful in our act, because, what we do, our children follow exactly the same.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
It is saying of someone famour person , I forget the name , is like that:

Our children dont learn or follow what we teach to them , they do as we do.

This is going over in Pakistan.

I am corrupt as a father , my son is doing the same.

My president is the most corrpt , PM and CM are the most stupid people of all the provinces.

So as me and my country followers...

Once Muslims had the Prophet as teacher , Hazrat Umar , Hazrat Ali , as Khalifa....People learnt from them the honesty ...

But right now, Ibn e Yazeed are in action.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good to think ? What the media shows so copy the people. In the western media and holly wood films sex and brutallity. Pakistani media copy them
and our innocent people are the victoms.
The childeren learn from their environments and parents and TV. A man is known by the company he keeps.

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
that's right children learn from their parents. we have to watch our own actions because our children will adopt same. so we have to do good mannered and pure i Islamic actions. if we treat our parents well then our children do same with us. good child is a sadqa-e- jariah. which well save us from hell.

Abu Hurayra reported Allah’s Messenger (SAWS) as saying, “Among the actions and good deeds for which a believer will continue to receive reward after his death are: knowledge which he taught and spread, a good child whom he left behind, a copy of the Qur’an which he has left as a legacy, or a Mosque he built, or a house which he built for the traveller, or a stream which he caused to flow, or a Sadaqa which he gave from his property when he was alive and well for which he will continue to receive reward after his death.” - Ibn Majah