"We were forced to add more votes by Mutahida boys against PTI" - Officer NA 251 (MUST SEE & SPREAD)

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Media cannot show this video-Thappa Mafia Exposed in-NA-251

Punjab main N league ne in ki WAAT laga ke rakh di hai . Saad Rafiq, Ahsan Iqbal aur beshumar others Magar eik video nahi chal rahi kisi Channel per .
Pakistan media was sold out to nooras a long time ago.Why do you think the haramkhor media was more critical of PTI than nooras and ppp?.The chor media was blaming PTI for all of Pakistan's ills,knowing fully well that PTI has never been in power.

crankthskunk

Re: Altaf Father asked him to increase rift with Pakistan

Yes, this kind of people even condemned grand son of Prophet and we had the tragedy of Kabala. Accusing Altaf Bhai for treason is nothing. We made this country and do not need any certificate from others for being loyal to the country. Altaf Bhai Zindabad.

You have seriously started to annoy me now, get lost.

code_decode

Senator (1k+ posts)
Leaked video of MQM rigging Karachi elections which was recorded by entire media "BUT THEY NEVER AIRED IT"...

Leaked video of MQM rigging elections which was recorded by entire Pakistani media but they never aired this video.... A big question on the credibility of this media...

[TUNEDOTPK]84090[/TUNEDOTPK]

Unicorn

Banned
Its not a proof of rigging no responsible media should show this as a proof. Any one can make a video like this after the fact. It needs to be investigated by the authorities.

PTI won the seats it was expected to win now disgruntled PTIers are running whining threads.

alimohsan52

Its not a proof of rigging no responsible media should show this as a proof. Any one can make a video like this after the fact. It needs to be investigated by the authorities.

PTI won the seats it was expected to win now disgruntled PTIers are running whining threads.

Chacha Jee, all parties agree that elections in Karachi were not free and fair. ECP said they have failed in Karachi. My own relatives could not cast votes in NA 250.

You should be registering a complaint against Altaf for giving PTI supporters death threats. When are you registering that?

Unicorn

Banned
Chacha Jee, all parties agree that elections in Karachi were not free and fair. ECP said they have failed in Karachi. My own relatives could not cast votes in NA 250.

You should be registering a complaint against Altaf for giving PTI supporters death threats. When are you registering that?

No one is denying that there was no rigging in the elections. I am responding only code decode's thread which in now merged and lumped with other threads:angry_smile:. My comment does not apply to whole merged thread:(

You don't come here very often anymore, did you get married?(bigsmile)

alimohsan52

No one is denying that there was no rigging in the elections. I am responding only code decode's thread which in now merged and lumped with other threads:angry_smile:. My comment does not apply to whole merged thread:(

You don't come here very often anymore, did you get married?(bigsmile)

No not yet. Maybe next year.

Altaf said he will send his supporters with swords to chop PTI supporters down who were protesting peacefully. Now tell me when are you going to ring the Met Police to complain?

Unicorn

Banned
No not yet. Maybe next year.

Altaf said he will send his supporters with swords to chop PTI supporters down who were protesting peacefully. Now tell me when are you going to ring the Met Police to complain?

I really don't understand what kind of appeal he has on people. The guy sounds like he is insane with his stupid speeches. I have not the heard the part of chopping PTIers with sword yet. I sent one e mail and thats it plus the police is already overwhelmed with calls.

alimohsan52

I really don't understand what kind of appeal he has on people. The guy sounds like he is insane with his stupid speeches. I have not the heard the part of chopping PTIers with sword yet. I sent one e mail and thats it plus the police is already overwhelmed with calls.

There was mass rigging in Karachi, MQM had lost. However, through their terror tactics they hijacked the electoral process and some of the votes people have got is totally ridiculous. Have you seen the results? One MQM candidate got nearly 180,000 votes, which is a Joke.

But I think they have made a mistake in taking on PTI which has a powerful presence of social media which has led to a barrage of complaints to the MET police.

When did you send the email?

Please can you make an online complaint on online.met.police.uk

Re: Altaf Father asked him to increase rift with Pakistan

You have seriously started to annoy me now, get lost.

mein nay aap ko kitni dafa baataya hai yah har... zdy ... lashkar e mehdi ke dale .. altaf kutao ko imam hussain hi samjhtay hain .. in irani or indian agents ke khilaf zore bazo lagna parey ga .. warna yahan say bhat dai dai kar london srilanka and south africa bhajtay raho

Unicorn

Banned
There was mass rigging in Karachi, MQM had lost. However, through their terror tactics they hijacked the electoral process and some of the votes people have got is totally ridiculous. Have you seen the results? One MQM candidate got nearly 180,000 votes, which is a Joke.

But I think they have made a mistake in taking on PTI which has a powerful presence of social media which has led to a barrage of complaints to the MET police.

When did you send the email?

Please can you make an online complaint on online.met.police.uk

I sent an email last time when you asked me after that we smoked peace pipe.