We will be one country again (India pakistan)

ftandan

Citizen
thanx...we never want to join u again.we know what is happening in muslim world in the name of islam.we r thnkfull ur quaid mr. zinnha who sepreated u from india.what u people r doing in pakistan? imagin ..if pakistan were not created &u people were part of india..oh no...horrible..total disaster.India can not afford uncivilisd people man. so don't make wishfull thinking

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
ftandan said:
thanx...we never want to join u again.we know what is happening in muslim world in the name of islam.we r thnkfull ur quaid mr. zinnha who sepreated u from india.what u people r doing in pakistan? imagin ..if pakistan were not created &u people were part of india..oh no...horrible..total disaster.India can not afford uncivilisd people man. so don't make wishfull thinking

---I never knew you indians to be so dumb when you can't even write the name correctly it is "Jinnah"....You call people your own fellow indians marrying animals being civilized :shock: ,if so get yourself checked out by very good shrink..Totally disgusting :oops: We're glad and thankful we were separated :ugeek:

ftandan

Citizen
ok sir, jinnah ,frankly speaking in india young genration dose'nt know much about mr. jinnah.but anyway now we r relizing that he had done great favoure for india by creating pakistan.i know u r patriotic so i don;t want to hurt u but realty is realty.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
ftandan said:
ok sir, jinnah ,frankly speaking in india young genration dose'nt know much about mr. jinnah.but anyway now we r relizing that he had done great favoure for india by creating pakistan.i know u r patriotic so i don;t want to hurt u but realty is realty.

--Glad to know you can pronounce :) ..I guess you are some li'l kid who isn't aware of his surroundings :D

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
ftandan and his fellow hindus have so low-IQ level that it makes a frog more smarter than them. therfore they pray to animals, because they are sub-humans and that makes them equal to animals.
They forget that all they show to the outer world in the name of india is a history created by muslims. We gave them a language, we gave then dress, we gave them architecture from Roza-e-Mumtaz Mehel (Taj Mehel) to Qutb minar, Lal Qila. they made nothing else than hanumanka mandir.
We gave them the name hindu.
The word hindu is from ancient persian, and it means "black thief", Kale chor. lol..
They used to burn their widows as satti. Shehshah Akbar stopped this inhuman culture.
They still drink cow urin and pray to shivelingam, which means shivas penis.
Many of their big guys like their former leader Shastri used to drink his own urin. Read his biography.
It was us muslims who came and conquered small states and created India. Without us they couldnt have this land they live in today.
Ashoka and Gupta dynasty were both budhists, so i wonder what hindus have created in their entire time of existence? Nothing!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
We were not a one Nation in Past, we are not in Present and never be in Future

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
good wet dream
u know what all wet dreams end in disasater so go get a life and
sort out ur problems first before messing about in others

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Agar tumhare khyal mein hum ne sahe kiya tumhein chhor k tou thats right. We would have devoured u by now.

And y they worship animals is because they are Satan worshippers. Jinnaat is often present in animal's forms and that is y their masters have told them 2 worship jinnaat to provide homage to jinnaat. And satan is itself a jinn.

we were never a part of u. we were the rulers then, then we were not the rulers but we remained opponents and we will again be ur masters in future. Dont even say that we got separated. We were never together