Well known Dating app in Pakistan called Twoo.com - FRAUD! This is how it works

7148a27930f70a0e79140596f672ec5dfd20_11-twoo-login_257x428.png

Hello members,

I used to work for this dating app called Twoo.com

I worked for them in Pakistan as a developer and they have a staff of around 20 people just in Pak.

Since I am no longer working for them so I decided that I should share how they rip off innocent Pakistanis who are desperate to find a girl online.

This is the very reason I stopped working for them.

so this is how it works. You register for free account and you send a few messages to girls hoping they will respond back, they do respond back, the guy gets excited that he finally found a girl of his dreams LOL BUT the catch is that, in order to respond back the second time, they will ask you to pay 600 rupees and most people fall in this trap. Once the payment goes through. Those girls are actually people working for twoo.com and their job is done. THEY GOT YOUR MONEY! Their job is to keep making new accounts and trap people like that. You will be surprised, how much they pull in on daily basis. They are pulling in 2-3 million ruppes per week, just from Pakistan.

This is needed to be out there on the net

BE CAREFUL doing anything online. Sex sells and they are using it on Pakistanis where it is almost impossible to get money out of their pocket.

Good luck

Liaqat Hussain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shouldn't they be prosecuted then?

Pakistan is literally a banana republic

They can't catch the people who are killing their innocent children. Online is a safe heaven for criminals. Can you imagine someone suing Twoo in Pakistan. That is why they are doing all this openly and will keep doing for next 20-30 years because before that i don't see anything changing in Pakistan

shami11

Minister (2k+ posts)
Most of the dating websites work like this.. A documentary was shown on BBC Panorama how these firms are ripping people.....

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
;)ماشااللہ اب ہم پتھروں کے زمانے میں نہیں رہ رہے، بہت ترقی کر چکے ہیں

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Haan yar hum boht taraqi yafta qom hain.
West main kisi ko kya pata UPS kya bala hai. Hamarey mulk main aap ko ghar ghar UPS miley ga.

;)ماشااللہ اب ہم پتھروں کے زمانے میں نہیں رہ رہے، بہت ترقی کر چکے ہیں