What are the goodies Zardari n party have saved for near election days..??

iiikhan

Citizen
As we all know that Mr. Zardari is real clever person. I think he is intensionally not solving our current problems. And a immediately before elections, he's gonna give people some relief so that people become happy, forget about his previous 4 and a half years, and VOTE FOR Pakistan Peoples (only rich) Party again... :angry_smile:............

What do you think guys????

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
As we all know that Mr. Zardari is real clever person. I think he is intensionally not solving our current problems. And a immediately before elections, he's gonna give people some relief so that people become happy, forget about his previous 4 and a half years, and VOTE FOR Pakistan Peoples (only rich) Party again... :angry_smile:............

What do you think guys????

Either that or an other shaheed

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It could be possible as we know the history of our nation is that if someone do one or two good things after doing so many bad things we forget all his past and start to credit him for his one or two good things he has done recently...... It can be possible, though I am thinking that he is already looted a lot and have wrecked our country in all the fields it will not be easy for him to cover up even at one or two issues..... and moreover he will face a tough time from media and opposition parties in elections.... however, most of our voted are in rural areas of Pakistan where the rate of literacy is very low and also people are enforced to take actions and media is also not very powerful medium so anything can happen out there.... it is hard to predict as for always we are an unpredictable nation .......

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mr Zardari poorf himself the BEST Political LEADER in Pak History.

All Parties Love him

PML-N
PML-Q
MQM
ANP
JUI
Molana
and
others