bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
My favourites are

Chaand Meri Zameen Phool Mera Watan by Ustad Amanat Ali Khan

Aey Nigar-e-Watan tou Salamat Rahay by Habib Wali Muhammad

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sare Jahan Se Acha Hindustan Hemara

Listen to this song by AAG and know that Pakistani singers not only rule in India, they are the best there is, u guys can't match even though you keep trying trying your best.

Your best is not good enough, listen and listen good and say thank you for Pakistani singer every where. You even copy songs and give no thanks. what a ungrateful thing to do. Watch this HARSHDEEP singing all Pakistani songs and no credit to those who sang them orignaly.

In North America they call it

Intellectual property theft.

Last edited:

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Listen to this song by AAG and know that Pakistani singers not only rule in India, they are the best there is, u guys can't match even though you keep trying trying your best.

Your best is not good enough, listen and listen good and say thank you for Pakistani singer every where. You even copy songs and give no thanks. what a ungrateful thing to do. Watch this HARSHDEEP singing all Pakistani songs and no credit to those who sang them orignaly.

In North America they call it

Intellectual property theft.

you don't have propriety rights on sufi/lok-geet songs/lyrics.....if your starving singer get some appreciation in india then you should thank india.
don't forget pakistani singer gets recognition in pakistan only when they have india's stamp(with few exceptions)..no matter how good bad they are.

and regarding harshdeep's songs...RAHAT FATEH ALI KHANS and other pakistani singers who participated into this program were
paid khairaat in form of royalty for some songs sang by unknown/gumnaam singers.ask them to contact Rahat FAK and singers for
their share.

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
you don't have propriety rights on sufi/lok-geet songs/lyrics.....if your starving singer get some appreciation in india then you should thank india.
don't forget pakistani singer gets recognition in pakistan only when they have india's stamp(with few exceptions)..no matter how good bad they are.

and regarding harshdeep's songs...RAHAT FATEH ALI KHANS and other pakistani singers who participated into this program were
paid khairaat in form of royalty for some songs sang by unknown/gumnaam singers.ask them to contact Rahat FAK and singers for
their share.

You are either naive or trying to be clever,

Intellectual Property theft is forced by the state and not by Fetch brothers or some one else. If it is or it is not sufi virsa than who are u to decide, let the courts decide. would say Pakistani sufi virsa ai just that Pakistani virsa,

Those Artists who go to India as per you are beggars and it is despicable that you call them beggars, You as a matter of fact are dishonoring not only them but showing mentality of your country and of yourself

You have no respect for anything Pakistani and Muslim so my question is why are u on a Pakistani forum.

jh_haroon

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I hav got this through SMS;)

Aey watan key sajeelay siasatdano

Sary raqby tumhary liay hain

Kothion key talabgar ho tum

America key wafadar ho tum

O, Zilalat ki zinda misalo (Can you understand who the most means here?:P)

Sary qarzay tumharay liay hain:lol:

Any way here is my favorite

Last edited:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Its one of my all time favorite , still warms up my blood ......i know thats a bad sign for indians...lol