What Authority does a SIKH Prime Minister have???

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
1ebff5e1f656831a79dd5c3478a3283e.gif

Last edited:

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: What Authority does

My friends ...... The invitation was only for the match and they want from Gilani ..... that he hands over the match to India in dish which our shameful PM did..... That's it ...... Manmohan called Gilani and said ..... Gilani bhai tussi aajao .... AFRIDI kum par nahin maan raha ........ and he just went their along with his cabinet to make them ready for the less while the rest will be given by government of Pakistan.... as you can see now they are getting the inviation for parties and war welcomes from government and may be more under the table ..... I am not blaming the individual players here .... as I think none of them want to really lose this match intentionally ... as to come on this stage and then lose no I do not think anyone can do this ...... but they have the pressure from the Government of Pakistan ........ the corrupt leaders and the ones who in power .............. So it means they have no other choice left but to lose the match intentionally as PM and Interior Minister wanted this from them .... So players and our public and our country ..... all did lose once again due to these corrupted politicians ....

Unicorn

Banned
As a prime minister he is the most powerful INDIVIDUAL in India. The parliament is the supreme body. All agreement signed by the the Prime Minister must be ratified by the parliament. It has nothing do do weather a he/she is a a SIKH or of any religion. Prime Minister does not have the authority to impression any one unless state of emergency is declared by the Parliament.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
As a prime minister he is the most powerful INDIVIDUAL in India. The parliament is the supreme body. All agreement signed by the the Prime Minister must be ratified by the parliament. It has nothing do do weather a he/she is a a SIKH or of any religion. Prime Minister does not have the authority to impression any one unless state of emergency is declared by the Parliament.
He is right ,that he is Sikh.

He must be talking in the morning....Gillani should ask him at 12 noon.

The problem could be solved at the same time ....

Unicorn

Banned
He is right ,that he is Sikh.

He must be talking in the morning....Gillani should ask him at 12 noon.

The problem could be solved at the same time ....

That won't work Manmohan's clock is way out of sinc with Gillani's clock.