What do you think about JINNAH ?

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
I just finished reading a book about British India and partition. People believe that around 10 million people died during the partition, unknown number of women & children were raped & traumatized on both sides. But after 60 years after partition i wonder was it all worth it? Was partition really necessary? wasn't there any other way, after all Muslims and Hindus lived side by side for 1000's years and even before that they all lived as Buddhist before that may be as Hindus etc. All different sect of Islam are living peacefully in India as equals. With such a sacrifice (10 million death) Pakistan should have at least become like Japan and Bangladesh like Germany).
I don't know what more rights Pakistani Muslims have that Indian Muslims don't. Of course there have been rioting, Gujarat etc but it tends to happen in such a large country where there is so much diversity. I am not trying to preach anyone or to judge any one but would just like to learn more about the thinking of Pakistanis regarding partition. I guess these nations can never be together neither Pakistanis nor Indian (Hindus) would ever agree to it but they could at least be friendlier to each other like European nations.
If Jinnah was alive today will he be proud of his creation or would he be asking for forgiveness for the death of so many people and for partition. Would he want to live in Delhi or Karachi?

ijazkhan

Hello Friend,

please go back India, and see how you keeping muslims there... stop lieing infront of everybody.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
please go back India, and see how you keeping Muslims there... stop lieing infront of everybody
Dear brother,
I would love to know what Indian Muslims would say? According to my knowledge, Muslim has become President of India , there are quite a few Army generals, Prime minister of India is Sikh.Who knows may be soon we will see first Muslim prime minister. there are thousands of example.
If Muslims were treated badly
1) shouldn't there be thousands of Muslim trying to cross to Pakistan.
2) wouldn't India be 98% Hindu, just like Pakistan have become 98% Muslim
3)what about India becoming Hindu republic of India?
4) why are 20 million Bangladeshi Muslims living illegally in India, instead of living in Bangladesh.
We have all witnessed how nicely Muslim Pakistanis treated Muslim Bangladeshis.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tum jis cow ko poojtey ho ...uss ko hum kattey hein.

Muslims in India are being oppressed. Thank god we have pakistan

pakland

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pakistan is one of the biggest gift from Allah to all Muslims and Hindus and Christians in Pakistan. and Muslim in the whole world....and nobody can compare pakistan with India. we still have better living standard then Indians.....
we have tough times but dont forget.....its temporary...we will back soon stronger....

Pakistan Zindabad

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
Well my answer would be there was no option for the Muslims especially in this region. I think india would have neglected all the muslim populated regions and would have resorted to tortures just as he is doing in Kashmir, Gujarat and God knows how many other regions. You can always have an impotent person from the minority to be cashed for the secular name of the country like Manmohan Singh or that Muslim President. Remember there is always Farooq Abdullah or his family in Kashmir, if you think he came through genuine votes, there is no need to do debate over here.
Had there been no Pakistan, there would have been Sikhs, Hindus on major posts of all the departments appointed by the central govt in Delhi which would be facilitating the other minorities to have better positions. So we have to admit for Pakistan religion was basis of partition because they were being deprived of their rights.
Pakistan has problems not because of religion because of our poor leaders who were rewarded by the British with so many land that whole administration of their district is under their influence. Many people would think that it is the army who led us to this point, but in addition to that there were fake politicians who agreed to make this country as such.
Of course Jinnah won't be a happy person if he sees this country in this state, but still happier than if he hasn't worked for a Pakistan for us.
And with the killing statistics you agreed Sikhs and hindus were in fact against the muslims of india that is why they killed them during partition. Believe me they had done the same had there not been a partition. They did so because Britain was supposed to leave India and Hindus were going to have a full control over it after a thousand years. They wanted to be the sole ruler.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
can u please answer these questions yes or no and then let me know if pak was created rightful or wrongfully

do hindus worship one god? yes or no
do muslim can marry a hindu girl openly yes or no
do hindus eat cow meat? yes or no
do muslims r allowed to drink aclchol ? yes or no ( i know u say lot of moslems do drink thats different its individual thing)
do muslims are allowed to have mix sex schools colleges? yes or no
do muslims speak sussekart? yes or no
who r muslim heros? ahmed shah abadli or partivi raj chohan
can muslim ever able to rule india in present day one man one vote system? yes or no
do muslims beleive reincurnation? coming back again after death yes or no

so my dear ur most answers should be no and it means pakistan is based on two nations theory that we r different from hindus from every day to social cultural relgious demogrpahis and historically and we can not live together as euqals bec ur concepts r urs and our concepts r ours

yes i admit we did lost our way some what but there is good possibility that one day we will acheieve our aim which democratic islamic welfare state which was created my prophet (saw) in medina shreif

and for pakistanis reading this dont get in to this propoganda if u ever experinced indians in ur life u will see that they never considered u equal in any way so stick to ur two nations ideology and work towards better pakistan and show them our forefathers did not sacrificed with out any reason

dont feel let down and shameful about urself
look at what we acheived so far only muslim country who won cricket hockey squash snooker world cups won olymaics medal won nobel peace prize

produced necular technolodgy, misssle techonology, produced fighter jets, tanks

pakistan average age of papulation is under25 years old so huge human resource capital in the world, we got biggest man made irrigation system in the world, all over the world pakistan docs, engs and students working in top postions, we obtained lordhips in uk member of parliment in uk and many other countries. we run world largest private emergancy ambulane service.

so what creating pakistan was not a mistake and quaid azam (ra) and allam iqbal was not stupid they have vision of 200 years ahead so never ever doubt creation of pakistan

and one more thing never ever divide urself on punjabi blocuch sindhi pathan and kashmiri we all r muslims and paksitanis and belong to ummat

i hope u got a comphersive answer MR so u shoud now preach this lecuture to some one stupid not us pakistanis
long live pakistan quaid azam zindabad and allam iqbal paindabad

No2liberalExtermists

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hindus have had a propaganda campaign against the Quaid well before the partition and even after the partition. The relation of Nehru and Fakeer Ipi is well known. Quaid-E-Azam was the greatest Pakistani that ever existed. None of us has any credibility to sling mud at the great Quaid. So each one of us much look at ourselves and compare with the stature of the Quaid. Then see where one stands.
Calling the great Quaid by just Jinnah is also very disrespectful.
Those who have any doubts about the character of the Quaid should get of this country and start living with their best friends i.e. Hindus of India

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
I just finished reading a book about British India and partition. People believe that around 10 million people died during the partition, unknown number of women & children were raped & traumatized on both sides. But after 60 years after partition i wonder was it all worth it? Was partition really necessary? wasn't there any other way, after all Muslims and Hindus lived side by side for 1000's years and even before that they all lived as Buddhist before that may be as Hindus etc. All different sect of Islam are living peacefully in India as equals. With such a sacrifice (10 million death) Pakistan should have at least become like Japan and Bangladesh like Germany).
I don't know what more rights Pakistani Muslims have that Indian Muslims don't. Of course there have been rioting, Gujarat etc but it tends to happen in such a large country where there is so much diversity. I am not trying to preach anyone or to judge any one but would just like to learn more about the thinking of Pakistanis regarding partition. I guess these nations can never be together neither Pakistanis nor Indian (Hindus) would ever agree to it but they could at least be friendlier to each other like European nations.
If Jinnah was alive today will he be proud of his creation or would he be asking for forgiveness for the death of so many people and for partition. Would he want to live in Delhi or Karachi?

there is one simple answer for you ... Mr . Extremist hindu which you shown in your name Pandit Pakistan was made acording to two nation theory ... did you know what is two nation theory i don't think soo,,, Muslim are different nation they have different culture and they have different religion i am talking about the muslim not Pakistanis,, did you remember the speech of Brack Obama in Ciaro before 1 or 2 month... this is the prove that muslims are the seperate nation why he didn't go to india or go to any chiristian country and use there ideology he got to egypt and talk about the muslims nad this is the prove and which is accepted by western countries that musims has seperate,,, they will never be secular like hindus or chiristian because we have our own system which is provided to us by our Prophet ,,, Muslim can live with other religion people but the system will govern in the coutry according to a islam,,,, if indians hindu are agreed on it then we are ready otherwise there is no any chance... regarding your question that after sacrifice of 10 million people why paksitan not become japan so the answers is that the people who are loyal with the country have already been slaughtered on the border and all the power come into those people who are fuedelist,, gaddar or if that are loyal that don't have any idea how to run a country,,, the 2nd reason is that the pakistan came into being on the name of islam,, but from the 62 years the people are still asking for the islamic system,,, Pakistan is not independent till now we have just get a country we did't get the freedom till now all the laws in Pakistan are the british made.... the britishers has went in 1947 but from then fudelism has hijacked this country... we have recieved the gaddars in dehj,,,, now after reading this you will ask why muslim of india are not with Pakistani Muslim so the answer is very simple when we get the Islamic System inshallah not only indian muslims will stand with us but also the muslims of whole world will be with us,,, and it will happen very soon ,,,,,,Inshallah

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ nepali or better baharati..

-First and Foremost we as Muslims do not Create such query on your leader gandhi as we could careless(not being disrespectful)but stating the reality so it's kinda Ludicrous for Hindu to have even asked so!!

-I truly wonder at the intellect of people like you who still dig out ages old graves and try to pick on something which was of UTMOST Necessity for Muslims at that time that being getting their own Homeland and we can Never ever be enough Thankful to "Allah" for that.No, Hindus and Muslims are Enitrely and Completely different(Though we share some common grounds with People of book Jews,Christians)and Hindus do not even fall in that category remotely.

-What's better than Muslims living in their own Country where Constitution bears Islamic Theology and states what is the corner stone of every Muslim's belief,, and where you can breathe soothly and have a sense of freedom which you can only aspire for!!!having a puppet Muslim president doesn't mean anything esp when the so called Muslim scientist is handing over such arsenal to disbelievers(Hindus),which will come to intimidate and harm other fellow Muslims,we're way better off than these petty lunatics who strive to make their own place in Fundamentally Hindu Majority society and would not even hesitate to stoop to the lowest of levels!!!!

You had better have wasted your if(precious)time attaining some thing useful for your ownself...

As far as being friends goes well lots in my circle are hindus,srilankans...still the fine line remains that We(Muslims) are Totally different from hindus,,the common thing might be language to state the obvious.. :roll:

Kashmir being the "Core" issue yet remains to be solved for the freedom of kashmiris from indian Occupying forces and stands out to be a Hot issue that demands Urgent world Attention to the Atrocities being committed by indian Hindu forces and spilling the blood of Muslims and should be an Eye-Opener for anyone who thinks otherwise!!

danishmjn

Citizen
My dear Indian friends,

I have been living in Europe and have seen that how Britsh-Germans-French have forgetten their differences and finally settled

together and accepted each other but they learnt it after WWII. But still we poor nations, Pakistan and India are buying weapons from same

Western countries against each other... Why??? Because of radical elements on both sides.

I am liberal but quite religious too. I cant tolerate if an Indian such Sulman rushdie or Tasleema Nasreen is safeguarded by Indian government.

My grand parents lost everything in partition but we built ourselves from scratch and still we are better than our relatives who preferred to stay in India.

We do not or cannot accept one-nation theory as you propose here...

Even in EU each country has kept its individual identity. I invite our Indian neighbours for peace but on the basis of equality as here in Europe where no

German is superior to French or British.

For that you have to bring peace in Kashmir and bring to justice the killers like Maudi and BJP culprits.

By the way no where incidences like Orissa happened in Pakistan as the church alongwith christains was burnt alive in India.

Can you please provide any evidence of racism of Pakistanis against indians as these criminals (Hindu Nazis are saying):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4rCNOC3-0g

Please never ever try to talk against two nation theory or Muhammad Ali Jinnah(Quaid e Azam)

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
i m fully agreed with............

pakland
Tanweer.Amjad
hnuter555
abdulhaseeb23
taul ..................................................

So, now where r u Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Extrimist Hindu........ :) Nipali_pandit ??????????????????

tj

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
Hello,
I understand what are you saying. But in Pakistan, you can't even touch this subject.These people consider MA Jinnah almost a prophet(nao zo billah).So there is no hope for debate on this subject. Try some thing easy like MQM.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
can u please answer these questions yes or no and then let me know if pak was created rightful or wrongfully

do hindus worship one god? yes or no
do muslim can marry a hindu girl openly yes or no
do hindus eat cow meat? yes or no
do muslims r allowed to drink aclchol ? yes or no ( i know u say lot of moslems do drink thats different its individual thing)
can muslim ever able to rule india in present day one man one vote system? yes or no

so my dear ur most answers should be no and it means pakistan is based on two nations theory that we r different from hindus from every day to social cultural relgious demogrpahis and historically and we can not live together as euqals bec ur concepts r urs and our concepts r ours
@hnuter555

do Hindus worship one god? yes or no
Answer: YES. Some worship one omnipotent god, some multiple Deities of the same god and some to no god (approx-atheist). It will be hard for you to understand but they can all call themselves HINDU or someone who follows Santana Dharma or eternal religion. Hinduism is quite complex it is not for simple minded.
do Muslim can marry a Hindu girl openly yes or no
YES. look at all the film stars starting from sharmila Tagore, sharukh khan, salman khan etc. There are literally millions of them just google it.
do Hindus eat cow meat? yes or no
YES. Some do many don't. Some Hindus don't eat red meat. I for example don't eat meat not even egg. But you can easily buy beef in INDIA no problem. Can you buy pork in pakistan?
YES if muslim didn't drink all these distilleries will sink. bUt i guess/hope many don't.

YES. IN civilized world you can i don't know about pakistan, but in India you can

MOst HIndus don't understand sanskrit, so it will be hard for to say there could be some intelligent muslims in india who may understand it.

i dont know about them much....can't comment

can Muslim ever able to rule India in present day one man one vote system? yes or no
If shikh Manmohan can, I am sure Muslim can but he will have to be intelligent, well educated and charismatic similar to Obama.

you tell me you are muslim !!! Do you believe in virgins in heaven, then what about mother-in-laws?

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Tum jis cow ko poojtey ho ...uss ko hum kattey hein.

Muslims in India are being oppressed. Thank god we have pakistan

Cows played important role in Hindu civilization, Cows were extremely important for our survival. We drink her milk, so as a sign of respect and compassion we don't eat it. Whats wrong in being humane and compassionate?
Who told you Muslims in India are oppressed? Did you ask any Indian Muslim. Indian Muslim hates or loves Pakistan as any other Indian of any background.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan is one of the biggest gift from Allah to all Muslims and Hindus and Christians in Pakistan. and Muslim in the whole world....and nobody can compare pakistan with India. we still have better living standard then Indians.....
we have tough times but dont forget.....its temporary...we will back soon stronger....
If God wanted to gift Pakistan then he would have done it without the killings of millions of innocent people. It most likely was a passing gift from British Raj to Muslim league for helping British empire in 2nd world war.

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan in my opinion has lost long time ago its raison dtre and some of the xenophobes here on this forum like it or not. However it would be interesting to see that when will the divine wisdom of Allah Subhana Wa Talah will be issued to the hidden forces of this world to annihilate this spurious and rogue country. This state was formed with the glossy rhetoric of creating a state which would have all the ingredients of an Islamic welfare state of our Khalifa E Rashidun in the early Islamic history but what we are witnessing is a total diametric state of affairs of this country. We have every thing here except Islam and its code of law and one can imagine the strict and choking ordeals which have griped this state for decades now.

However as per the answer to those treacherous and gullible anti-Muslim and Pakistani elements in India (And Pandit maharaj who have posted this arguments) whether the partition was a justified decision by the collective leadership of All India Muslim League in pre 1947 British India or not, then Im of the view point that yes it was fully justified and its an another issue that how much those goals which our elders have envisioned before its creation have come to the fruition. In Holy Quran there are number of verses which allude to this practise of Allah Talah that when a nation demands something from him like independence from its cruel rulers then Allah Talah did indeed listened to their invocations and set them free from the chains of slavery.

But rarely after gaining their sovereignty and salvation from the unjust and cruel tormentors, those (independent) nations become thankful and eventually history of this world has countless proves that how first those nations who betrayed their Allah become entangled from their internal strife in the shape of degeneration of morality, social and economic justice norms as decreed by Allah Talah through His chosen legendary Prophets Alahi Salam. Then how come these nations face their eventual destruction from the hands of nature or through other barbaric nations is an open reality which we can observe by roaming around the world and many of their ruins are their to give us the reality check in our minds and also indicate us the stark cruel reality of that fact that those nations who betray their Lord then how they face their agonising fate at His decree.

I personally think that our leadership of Indian subcontinent at pre-partition was sincere and had no ill intentions when they professed and worked for the creation of the homeland for Muslims of this region.

The real task started after the independence in 1947 for that leadership which succeeded after the untimely demise of the vanguards of that Muslim League like; Allama Muhammad Iqbal, Maulana Shaukat and Johar brothers, Ch Rehmat Ali, Liaquat Ali Khan and the biggest lose of them all was the father of this poor and unlucky nation Quaid E Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah in September 1948. Unfortunately that second string leadership of Muslim League after it lost its giants shortly before and after the so called independence of Pakistan joined hands with its military establishment and become the forefront allies of the exploitative forces of the west and mainly the chief evil of them all the US.

Rest is history that how much Pakistani establishment has become the real supporters of that hegemonic forces of the world and how badly it has ignored the rights of common civilians and put the cause of Islam at the back burners and how much loyal paid servants they have proved to be whether on Arab Israel conflicts, global wars against its biggest rival like USSR and now the so called war on terror. The Pakistani establishment has always worked very well on many occasions for the directives of US and its NATO allies and in return get handsome compensation in return. History will never forget the heinous crimes of this rotten and decomposed ruling elite of Pakistan who have spilled the blood of hundred of thousands of its own civilians and fellow Muslims in Jordan and now in Afghanistan and the tribal region of NWFP. Now only a divine mercy and miracle of biblical scale can save Pakistan from its destruction and dismemberment, which is written glaringly on the wall of destiny. On this issue the glorious Quran has mentioned this fact that the miscreant nations face their eventual torment and destruction in this world unless they repent and reform themselves from the acts of corruption.

Bret Hawk

danishmjn

Citizen
Dear Pandit,

It is part of Muslim believe to be sincere to ones own homeland that why Indian Muslims love India.
While on the other hand Indian state mistreat Indian Muslims(with terror tactics, IO Kashmiri Muslims).
My own relatives live in Lucknow,Kanpur,Aligargh and I know how bad your Barhmin dominated ruling elite treats them.
I have no issues with lower classes of India, they are as oppresses as Indian Muslims.
You yourself admitted that Cow is sacred to you. That is fine for us as we are free to slaughter it in Pakistan
while in India in many states its forbidden.
This proves that in a hindu majority 'AKHUND BHARAT' Muslims have to ask Hindus before they breath.
No freedom to practice religion!!!!
I feel happy that our beloved MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH got a separate homeland for us.
You should instead of looking into past think of future. You should promote peace and love
not hatred as BJP is doing. Lets talk about peaceful co-existence. Bring peace to Kashmir, pull out 0.7 milliom
army from Kashmir and give them right of self determination.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
For that you have to bring peace in Kashmir and bring to justice the killers like Maudi and BJP culprits.

By the way no where incidences like Orissa happened in Pakistan as the church alongwith christains was burnt alive in India.

Can you please provide any evidence of racism of Pakistanis against indians as these criminals (Hindu Nazis are saying):

Regarding Kashmir,
This problem started with the partition of India,I believe problem of Kashmir will be solved with Kashmir getting autonomy inside Union of India.I don't think Kashmir will ever become part of Pakistan.
Regarding Orissa,
it is horrible what happened there, but it does have history behind it .It started with the killing of Hindu priest. Whatever said it is despicable act, people who did this can 't be a Hindu. I believe most of them are behind bar for that. For your information, BJP was wiped out from ORISSA in this election.
Pakistanis against indians
Hindus are endangered species in Pakistan and soon they will be extent, then shias will be extent, then ahamedias then kaidayani, then christians. Muslims are discriminatory towards fellow Muslims and you are talking about Hindus?