what expectation we do have from honest judges real heroes

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Do you expect cj can do more in karachi suomoto than what he did in following suomoto/cases
1.petroleum product commission under rana bhagwan das,petrol price came down?commission expense was more than relief
2.sugar scandal sugar became cheaper?
3.Fake degrees now our all legislators are having genuine degrees?
4.NRO case All MQM /PPP STAKE HOLDERS facing tough time in courts?
5.swiss bank lot of money came back to pakistan?
6.buland akhter was dishonest became honest within 24 hrs oath taken by cj
7.Baber awan/latif khosa/aetezaz blammed for bribery from haris steel mill punished?
8.kamal azfer was threatened by abu bakar zardari front man of zardari punished?
9.zain bugti arrested along with huge ammunation from afghan to pakistan released with honour,if charge was wrong that maj gen of FC was supposed to be penalised?but both are free?
10.Did he explained of charges against him by qayyum jatoi?& others about petrol billing,his son appointment domicile etc?

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Prosecution Implementation System is Out of order.So what if Judicial system's "GHARAT" has woken up.....

gazoomartian

Do you expect cj can do more in karachi suomoto than what he did in following suomoto/cases
1.petroleum product commission under rana bhagwan das,petrol price came down?commission expense was more than relief
2.sugar scandal sugar became cheaper?
3.Fake degrees now our all legislators are having genuine degrees?
4.NRO case All MQM /PPP STAKE HOLDERS facing tough time in courts?
5.swiss bank lot of money came back to pakistan?
6.buland akhter was dishonest became honest within 24 hrs oath taken by cj
7.Baber awan/latif khosa/aetezaz blammed for bribery from haris steel mill punished?
8.kamal azfer was threatened by abu bakar zardari front man of zardari punished?
9.zain bugti arrested along with huge ammunation from afghan to pakistan released with honour,if charge was wrong that maj gen of FC was supposed to be penalised?but both are free?
10.Did he explained of charges against him by qayyum jatoi?& others about petrol billing,his son appointment domicile etc?

You echoed my opinion and sentiment what I have been posting for ages

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
So do you prefer Dogar type judiciary? The current CJ may not be able to force the government to implement orders in some cases, but he is many many times better than Dogar. It is to the credit of the CJ, that government corruption is being exposed and Moonis Elahi and Hamid Saeed Kazmi in jail. Has that ever happened in Pakistan? That a sitting minister is forced to resign and is in jail for corruption? That a son of a political personality in government is in jail? It is to the CJ's credit that people have somewhere to turn to. Do you think in the Karachi situation, anybody would have trusted Dogar? We should be thankful that we have a judiciary that we can trust at least. That can act as an arbiter in national issues.

The judiciary may be overly cautious and way too patient with the government by not issuing contempt of court notices, but it is giving largely independent judgments. And the judges of the superior judiciary are working very hard, much more than what our government is doing. Give them credit for that. And don't expect them to turn Pakistan's problems around in a second. For every effort that the judiciary makes, there is an equal and opposite counter to it by the vested interests, mostly belonging to the government. So it's a constant fight for the judiciary to ensure justice is done, to plug in loopholes that the government finds in different issues.

aneeskhan

Its not a bad thing to accept the failure/rather its moral victory give resignations,but i don,t know when this culture is going to come in our country,coas after GHQ attack asked extension of another term,shebaz after failing to keep punjab govt opted lota,s,except ayub/musharraf resigned & left the office with dignity ,allthough mush resign little bit late if he could resign in early 2007 he would be more popular.

nomy823

MPA (400+ posts)
[MENTION=11185]aneeskhan[/MENTION].......Do you want SC to surrender against the corrupt democratic govt.?????
1- Petrolium prices did went down but were again raised by presidential ordinance....than whoes fault is this ??/CJ or Zardari????
2- Sugar prices did remained on 40 upto the effctive date of the SC decision. Than who raised the prices CJ or Sugar mills Mafia????

Dont try to criticise our beloved CJ. He is doing his part........criticise the rest pillars of the state which are frozen....try to heat them up if you can

aneeskhan

My dear noman i am very happy atleast you dare to reply only two questions i accept it as itis still 8 remains once a person aquire highest post he should clear his position its not a matter of MUK MUKAO TE MITTI PAO,as i mention if one fails should accept how long you will ask me to keep your mouth shut,i respect your personel favourism but interest of pakistan stands first.