what if biden wins

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
I visit some US left learning political boards. there is enough dislike about trump, that just like 2020. the never trump vote may make genocide joe win. I feel a lot of ppl in pk and on this board are counting on a trump victory to set things right for pti/ik. Whats the way out if genocide joe still wins.

carne

Minister (2k+ posts)

This is the best time for a 3rd candidate to emerge as there is a lot of discontent in the US with the current options of 2 Octogenarians.

Michelle Ombama or some other candidate will have a much better chance against these two incompetent and feeble candidates.

Last edited:

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
جیڑا کپی نا اوئئ لال
بھائی صاحب جو بھی آئے گا اس کی پالیسی پاکستان کے بارے میں وہی ہوگی جس سے امریکہ کو فائدہہو وہاں شخصیات پر فارن ریلیشن نہیں بنتے
فارن پالیسی نہیں بنتی اس وقت کے حالات کے مطابق پالیسی ہوتی پاکستان کے ساتھ ساتھ کسی تھرڈ ورلڈ کنٹری کی کسی پارٹی کسی شخصیت کو ٹرمپ
یا بائڈن سے کوئی فرق نہیں پڑنے والا اس لئے
Wait and watch
Or watch and wait please
and weight as well

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

He may be not a bad person —- But in the current circumstances —- the crisis world is facing —- him and his vice are not competent enough for this job —-🤷‍♂️

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

This is the best time for a 3rd candidate to emerge as there is a lot of discontent in the US with the current options of 2 Octogenarians.

Michelle Ombama or some other candidate will have a much better chance against these two incompetent and feeble candidates.
She is an estb demo as they come. Won't be a 3p. Could be his vp if that old ba stard kicks it

Zainsha

Trump will have a thumping win. I foresee some blue states turning red this year.

Melanthus

Trump will win but it is difficult to say about his policy towards Pakistan.New governments in US and the west don’t scrap all policies of previous governments.