what is Election system in Islam. I need honest comments for continue my research please respond

aftabshah

Councller (250+ posts)
In british democracy we chose a leader by couting vote (person) but in Islamic democracy (Khilafat) we not count people but we weight people. (by taking public opinion for a specific candidate.

Here is an example, a questionair that will be give to every individul of state to give opinion (Vote) for a candidate.

Q1. ap apny zameer ko hazir nazir janty howy batain keh is candidate (name) ki education/taleem apki nazar ma kitni ha. oor keya kafi ha keh yeh benda mulik ka sadar ban sakay. Please circle appropriate. while 0 is worst and 10 is best.

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 (please weight education)

Q2. apki nazar ma is shahs ki personality ka weight kitna ha.

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 (please weight)

Q3. yeh shahs tarih se kitna waqif ha.

Q4. is shahs ki speaking power kitni ha.

Q5. is shahs ky dost ahbab kaisy hain.

Q6. leader ship skills kaisy hain.

Q7. Emandar kitna ha

Q8. deyanat dar kitna ha.

Q9. sharafat oor eman kitna ha.

Q10. Sadaqat kitni ha.

Declaration: I swear that i have given my opinion independently without any pressure and without any influnce.

after taking opinion of all public we will calculate weight and the highest weight will be winner.

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
None.People are deceived with the name of Nizam e Mustufa,while no such nizam ever existed.Therefore all four ****fs were deputed by different ways.By nomination,by a Biat,by selection etc.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Aftab bhai

you are asking the wrong group this complicated question. Its complicated because we have been so influenced by the white's system of govt that we, ourselves, look down upon khilafat system. White's system is called democracy, which simply means that party bazi plays and leave people alone and let them do what ever they want, whether its drug, permissive sex, abortion, gun collections, etc as long you pay taxes, no body will do anything.

Also whites go around the world killing millions in the name of democracy, while khilafat would bring peace and tranquility, education, technological advancements, social welfare. Whites democracy's manifesto is to suppress non-whites specially Muslim countries as you have seen since WWII, where Khilafat treats all equal.

Those Muslims who object to Khilafat or tone down the merits of it, simply do not have enough sumajh boojh becaus ethey have been highly influenced by the whites democracy and they dont even want to find out how good khilafat is.

If you want to really learn the goods of khilafat you can view videos by Zaid Hamid on brasstacks

Salam

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
so, people will fill out this form, and then you will count them that who got more numbers..........? it is still counting, no?

As far as Islamic system is concerned, it is open ended, depend on the circumstances, needs of the day and what ever is good at that moment for those people. If there was to be any specific system in Islam, Hazrat Muhammad Mustupha Salla Allah o Aleh e Waaleh i Wasallim himslef would have established it, but he didnt do it, he didnt specified how to elect his successor, nor he nominated any one, he left it to people how they want to maange it as per thier will.

We had Four Khulafa-e-Rashideen.

Hazrat Abu Bakar Razi Allah Anho was elected through a FREE ELECTION, by people of Madina, or Ashab-e-Hull-o-aqd.
One way of deciding the ruler, or ameer.

Hazrat Umar Farooq Razi Allah Anho was NOMINATED by Hazrat Abu Bakar Razi Allah Anho himslef, no ELECTION were conducted, no one was asked his opinion.
Second way of deciding the ruler, or ameer.

Hazrat Usman Ibn-e-Affan Razi Allah Anho was selected from a six member Council of Regency, nominated by Hazrat Umar Farooq Razi Allah Anho after he was stabbed fatally.
Third way of deciding the ruler, or ameer.

Hazrat Ali Ibn-e-Abi Talib Razi Allah Anho was elected by Sahaba-e-Karaam and also supported by residents of Madina.
Fourth way of deciding the ruler, or ameer.

There is no single way, or presumed Islamic Way of selecting Ruler, or ameer, or Khalifa, it all depend on situation.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
system of khilafat in islam had no elections whatsoever involving common people

a group of sahaba and other pious muslims were chosen to represent a "shura". in this shura no man could enter who had ever lied single time in his life or anyone was chosen who did khayaanat or even went near corruption.the shura consisted of those people whose chacater was as clear as zum zums holy water
,not even a blemish in their character
later these pious muslims of shura elected a khaleefa or ruler of muslims .as they were themsleves very pious so they chose the most pious man in muslim ummah as their leader (this kept on happening till muslims started to get materialistic and went away from true islam)

i give you an example .when one islamic khalifa died shura chose hazrat umar bin abdul aziz (grandson of hazrat umer razialla unhu)...now umer bin abdul aziz was such pious person that history has seen very few people like him...when he was approached to lead he declined and said i do not want any iqtidaar or rule i am a simple person .he tried his best not to get elected as khalifa (a wise man once said that only that person truly deserves iqtidaar who runs away from this knowing that how heavy this responsibility is
anyway people of shura said to umer bin abdul aziz that if you fear allah you would become khalifa as ummah needs you
so he had to accept khilafat
umer bin abdul aziz was an exemplery ruler
in khilafat he became poorest of poor while before khilafat he was well off man as his wife was a princess!he also told his wife that whatever jewelery you have give in allahs name or leave me,but as his wife knew that how great a man he is so she did not hesitate in giving away everything in allahs way till he had nothing at all .nothing at all!
such allah fearing muslim khalifa were the reason that at that time whole of europe used to shiver when they heard islams name..whole world bowed to islams flag at that time and islamic state was bigger than all the states in the world.an absolute super power of that time
princes and princesses of europe used to come to baghdad etc to get education!
such were the times which are now ruined by munafiqeen majority among muslims

aftabshah

Councller (250+ posts)
None.People are deceived with the name of Nizam e Mustufa,while no such nizam ever existed.Therefore all four ****fs were deputed by different ways.By nomination,by a Biat,by selection etc.

Its not like that how you are telling, please study well and let your brain diggest before commenting. can you compare Khilafat system with current democracy ?

Zameen asman ka faraq ha dear.
That was not a kingdom, but a reall democracy and there was also election.

aftabshah

Councller (250+ posts)
so, people will fill out this form, and then you will count them that who got more numbers..........? it is still counting, no?

As far as Islamic system is concerned, it is open ended, depend on the circumstances, needs of the day and what ever is good at that moment for those people. If there was to be any specific system in Islam, Hazrat Muhammad Mustupha Salla Allah o Aleh e Waaleh i Wasallim himslef would have established it, but he didnt do it, he didnt specified how to elect his successor, nor he nominated any one, he left it to people how they want to maange it as per thier will.

Hazrat Abu Bakar Razi Allah Anho was elected through a FREE ELECTION, by people of Madina, or Ashab-e-Hull-o-aqd.

Hazrat Umar Farooq Razi Allah Anho was NOMINATED by Hazrat Abu Bakar Razi Allah Anho himslef, no ELECTION were conducted, no one was asked his opinion.

Hazrat Usman Ibn-e-Affan Razi Allah Anho was selected from a six member Council of Regency, nominated by Hazrat Umar Farooq Razi Allah Anho after he was stabbed fatally.

Hazrat Ali Ibn-e-Abi Talib Razi Allah Anho was elected by Sahaba-e-Karaam and also supported by residents of Madina.

There is no single way, or presumed Islamic Way of selecting Ruler, or ameer, or Khalifa, it all depend on situation.

Dear brother,

Thanks for nice comments and i strongly agree with you. i am agree with your every single word. One thing is common that there was opinion involved and there was not only "yes & No" so my struggle is also to make aware people, In my point of view the system i introduce is extract of All four Khilfate rashdeen and so it is workable in this current situation and will be much much productive compare to British democracy. i am scare that before muslims adopt this system, european will get advantage of my research.

gazoomartian

What is ****fs suppose to mean? Please spell out so we know what you meant. You may want to put blanks after each letter to escape the edit rules

gazoomartian

its about time you made sense. Better late than never eh? :lol:(clap)(clap)

aftabshah

Councller (250+ posts)

a group of sahaba and other pious muslims were chosen to represent a "shura". in this shura no man could enter who had ever lied single time in his life or anyone was chosen who did khayaanat or even went near corruption.the shura consisted of those people whose chacater was as clear as zum zums holy water
later these pious muslims of shura elected a khaleefa or ruler of muslims .as they were themsleves very pious so they chose the most pious man in muslim ummah as their leader (this kept on happening till muslims started to get materialistic and went away from true islam)

i give you an example .when one islamic khalifa died shura chose hazrat umar bin abdul aziz (grandson of hazrat umer razialla unhu)...now umer bin abdul aziz was such pious person that history has seen very few people like him...when he was approached to lead he declined and said i do not want any iqtidaar or rule i am a simple person .he tried his best not to get elected as khalifa (a wise man once said that only that person truly deserves iqtidaar who runs away from this knowing that how heavy this responsibility is
anyway people of shura said to umer bin abdul aziz that if you fear allah you would become khalifa as ummah needs you
in khilafat he became poorest of poor while before khilafat he was well off man as his wife was a princess!he also told his wife that whatever jewelery you have give in allahs name or leave me,but as his wife knew that how great a man he is so she did not hesitate in giving away everything in allahs way till he had nothing at all .nothing at all!
such allah fearing muslim khalifa were the reason that at that time whole of europe used to shiver when they heard islams name..whole world bowed to islams flag at that time and islamic state was bigger than all the states in the world.an absolute super power of that time

Dear Brother,

Nice comments and very beautiful example that should be follow by our leaders, Now my question is that, what we can do now to get best man in our society. as we cant go back in history to bring those great and i really mean great leaders like Hazrat Umer bn Abdul Aziz, razi Allah unho. I beleive with high confidence that we can bring much much better leader with this system as i am introducing than current democratic system. please comment again about the system i introduce.

With thanks,

Aftab Hussain

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
What is ****fs suppose to mean? Please spell out so we know what you meant. You may want to put blanks after each letter to escape the edit rules

I did not place these stars in my post.I think it is censored(for unknown reason).I wrote "****fs".

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its not like that how you are telling, please study well and let your brain diggest before commenting. can you compare Khilafat system with current democracy ?

Zameen asman ka faraq ha dear.
That was not a kingdom, but a reall democracy and there was also election.
I never told that present democracy and Khilafat are one and the same.Don't be hurry in replying any post.First,be fresh ,read it carefully and try to understand.:angry_smile:

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)

Is it not like the basic democracy of Ayub Khan?? In that system too general people were not allowed to vote for the Head of State.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Who created this hard and fast rule that Khilafat is Islamic system while other system are unIslamic?????

aftabshah

Councller (250+ posts)
Who created this hard and fast rule that Khilafat is Islamic system while other system are unIslamic?????

Khalifat system is really islamic system, about other systems i will not say that all other system are UnIslamic. its not a rule

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
What a logic Aftabshah.Islam is to live till last day(Insha Allah).Our DEEN has a vast spectrum.Not a fixed system introduced therefore.It has left a big canves to design accoding to time and conditions.Flexability in governing system or in such other matters is the beauty and supremacy of Islam.

Last edited: