What is Right For Pakistan?

What is Right For Pakistan?

• Total voters

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
Please give your feedback

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
For KHILAFAT E RASHIDA, u need Khaleefa Tur Rasheed.....

Is any body available now a days as , Khaleefa Tur Rasheed ???

Not a single one......

In the time of KHILAFAT E RASHIDA,, very one was elected by voting .

The voter was pure muslims and the nominee was a real and pure Muslim.

After 4 Khilaas, the procedure stopped and yazeedi government was in power....

Today Zardari goverment is supposed to be yazeedi government.....

So, Think about it,, We need Muslim voter and muslim commander by election.....Real Democracy = KHILAFAT

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
Well real democracy does not exist in Pakistan. I have given above options keeping in view the ground realities in mind. Today's so called democracy is not equal to Khilafat. In Khilafat majority is not the authority while its the other way round in democracy.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Well real democracy does not exist in Pakistan. I have given above options keeping in view the ground realities in mind. Today's so called democracy is not equal to Khilafat. In Khilafat majority is not the authority while its the other way round in democracy.

I dont think so, As I said

"The voter was pure muslims and the nominee was a real and pure Muslim."

It was done in limited means at that time, The majority leader was selected .

Now everyone can vote , but the voters should not be criminal neither nominee

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
aoa

before chosing any option above we should follow these 3 duties.

1- belive in Allah SWT
2- follow the path of Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH
3- follow the writin in Holy Book Quran

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
I dont think so, As I said

"The voter was pure muslims and the nominee was a real and pure Muslim."

It was done in limited means at that time, The majority leader was selected .

Now everyone can vote , but the voters should not be criminal neither nominee

Bro the Khilafat concept is easy to understand by this simple example. If in a house of 4 children and 2 parents. Children are allowed to give suggestions but at the end of the day parents will decide the final option according to their best knowledge. But in democracy if there are 6 members in total majority will be the authority. Its foolish because how can you justify 5 votes coming from those people who have no knowledge but one coming from an Alim. This is why I support Khilafat.

Last edited:

mistehbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

Mr. Zaid Hamid is an Army or its sub-agencies financed/backed puppet. He's promoting Army's version of Khilafat-e-Rashida, not the version that Islam puts forward.

One has to read or listen to what Mr. Zaid Hamid says, note between the lines to find the nonsense he is putting up in the name of Khilafat-e-Rashida.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Who will decide, that who will vote in Killaphat Election ?

Will it be like Marshal-law?

What were the reasons behind the discontinuation after four terms of Killafat ?

Actually we need honest people in any form and shape,

But we dont have, even I am not honest, sorry.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Mr. Zaid Hamid is an Army or its sub-agencies financed/backed puppet. He's promoting Army's version of Khilafat-e-Rashida, not the version that Islam puts forward.

One has to read or listen to what Mr. Zaid Hamid says, note between the lines to find the nonsense he is putting up in the name of Khilafat-e-Rashida.

If you see carefully , all the Khilafas were army personnel.

Even in our hole islamic glorious times, The kings were military generals.....

They cannot be Mulla anyway....

mistehbab

@Raaz: Nonsense!. In Khilafat, the Khaleefa combines political + DEEN + spiritual into one man.

He is a;

(1) MULLAH
(2) Politician
(3) Warrior (brave)
(4) his allegiance to DEEN-e-Islam + his status of 'Khaleefa' gives him spiritual powers unlike anything seen or witnessed in this world by anyone

For example, Hazrat Umar (RA, RAA) wrote a letter to the sea, to make room for Army of Muslims by the will of ALLAH ALMIGHTY. The sea complied with Hazrat Umar (RA, RAA) order. Where did the laws of physics or quantum mechanics go in that instance ? For that matter, where did any kind of laws be them of any science this world has ever known go, in that instance ?

Khaleefa is the best leader, because he is the foremost in;

(1) allegiance to ALLAH ALMIGHTY
(2) allegiance to Islam i.e., ALLAH ALMIGHTY chosen way of life for people of this world
(3) imparting justice (according to Islam's given teachings, principles, standards, ways, guidelines, rules, laws)
(4) living his life within the boundaries set by Islam
(5) living as well as promoting honesty, justice, bravery, self reliance

He remains within the framework of Islam, that is why he is the most successful leader this world can ever see.

This entire world is brought into serving the will of the men who;

(1) adhere to Islam (loyal to ALLAH ALMIGHTY)
(2) are honest
(3) are just
(4) are brave
(5) are self reliant

Didn't Iqbal say;

Khudi ko kar buland ITNA!! ke har taqdeer se pehle
Khuda tujh se khud pooche, bata teri raza kia hai

SABAQ PHIR PARH SADAQAT KA, ADALAT KA, SHUJAA'AT KA,
LIYA JAI GA TUJH SE KAAM DUNIA KI IMAMAT KA

In this Iqbal tells us, the golden rule. If Muslims are honest, just, brave, self reliant, ALLAH ALMIGHTY will make this entire world to fulfill whatever will be the will of these Muslims.

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Without Khalifa-e-Rashid, Khilafat e Rashida will not provide us significant results and eventually, it will be transformed into Malookiyat.

mistehbab

@KnowledgeSeeker: What nonsense ?

How do you substantiate your nonsensical claim ?

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Asalam O Alaikum to all
most of pals saying they will choose ZH as a khalifa. I have some questions in my mind.
1-Is he free from any kind of sin or will not change after getting in power.
2-If make any sin or mistake how you will crack him down from power.
3-Can anyone tell us how the rule the world / what was type goverment at time of our belove Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)

@KnowledgeSeeker: What nonsense ?

How do you substantiate your nonsensical claim ?

Wa'Alaikum As Salam,

Before using your sense for my statement, try to understand the following first:

1) Criteria for Khalifa-e-Rashid.
2)Reasons behind the end of Khilafat-e-Rashida and its transformation into Malookiyat in history of Islam.

After getting insight about the above points, If your condition of sense remains persistent as in your last post then don't bother. Just ignore my statement and move on.

arsh

Citizen
Good explanation .Quran says "BAL AKSARO HUM LA YAQILOON" SO only Sahibban - e- ilm have autharity to make decision by the "Mushawrat"