What kind of Islam these so called molvis are representing

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Follow ONLY Qur'aan and Prophet Muhammad's (??? ???? ???? ???? ????)

Check this out. This seems to be religious gathering and some of the elderly audience start dancing in the middle on a very modern music. Furthermore, the "religious leader" seems to encourage Dancing and Music. It was really something new to me. I could not imagine that how Muslims can change the spirit of Islam. Can you imagine how would Umer Farooq (R.A.) would have reacted if he (R.A.) had seen such type of activity under the banner of Islam?

I would like to add one more point - Following are two very different scenarios:

1. Music and Dance as part of culture without making it is part of Shariyah
2. Music and Dance as part of Shariyah

Doing something knowingly against Qur'aan and Sunnah ([FONT=&quot]???[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]????[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]????[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]????[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]????[/FONT]) is one thing and the person can always correct himself because he know that it is wrong. But doing something against Qur'aan and Sunnah ([FONT=&quot]???[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]????[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]????[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]????[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]????[/FONT]) and thinking it is part of religion is very dangerous because the chances are that person will keep on doing it till death without realizing that it is against Qur'aan and Sunnah ([FONT=&quot]???[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]????[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]????[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]????[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]????[/FONT]).

The only person we should follow is our Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). It may be very difficult for someone to reject saying of their peer, faqeer, darwaish, wali or someone who claims to have seen our beloved Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in his dream, but following ONLY Qur'aan and Prophet Muhammad's (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) Sunnah is the only Rah-e-Nijat.

Following is the authentic Hadeeth from Sahih Bukhari:

Narrated Abu 'Amir or Abu Malik Al-Ash'ari: that he heard the Prophet saying, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection." (Sahih Bukhari Book #69, Hadith #494v)

Last edited:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
oh hoo
just ask this question to tahir ul qadri saab? what kind of islam is it
he may come up with an answer.....

Pakistani1947

Dr. Bilal Philip's Lecture on Music and Islam

Please see following video by Dr. Bilal Philip regarding Halal and Haram Music:

Pakistani1947

Yusuf Estes's Lecture on Music

Yusuf Estes, (born 1 January 1944) is an American convert to Islam and former National Muslim Chaplain for the United States Bureau of Prisons as well as a Delegate to the United Nations World Peace Conference for Religious Leaders held in September 2000. He is actively involved in Islamic missionary work in the United States and often features as guest lecturer and keynote speaker at various Islamic events as well as frequently appearing on various Islamic satellite TV channels.

Yusuf Estes was born Skip Estes in Ohio, and was raised in Houston, Texas in an evangelical Protestant Christian family who were devout members of the Disciples of Christ.

From 1962 to 1990, his career was in the music industry, entertainment, marketing, working as a music instructor and music minister, whose family owned several musical instrument companies including the Estes Piano and Organ Company. He produced and directed live entertainment programs in the United States from the mid 1960s until his last endeavor for cable TV in Florida, entitled 'Estes Music Jamboree'.

Estes is currently semi-retired, living with his wife in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C., in the United States.

After his conversion, Estes pursued Arabic language and Qur'anic studies in Egypt, Morocco and Turkey.[2]

From 2004, Estes regularly appeared on the Islam Channel, as well as Peace TV and on Huda TV which are 24/7 Islamic channels broadcasting in many countries around the globe, via satellite and via the website WatchIslam.com TV Channels].

He also set up websites directed toward English speaking Muslim youth which include www.TubeIslam.com, a Muslim video sharing site, and a Muslim Chatroom, and for young children www.WorldPreschool.com, Preschool Learning.

He also produced a television series aimed toward English speaking children of Muslim parents entitled, "Qasas Ul Anbiya" - Stories of the Prophets.

His Islamic activities have included:

* Volunteer Imam in a Texas military installation.
* National U.S. Chaplain for the Federal Bureau of Prisons, starting 1994.
* Delegate to the United Nations Peace Summit for Religious Leaders in August 2000.
* University guest speaker (including Carnegie Mellon Qatar)
* Television program producer and director, preacher, syndicated television programs on satellite and cable networks.
* Estes takes a dim view of public education in the United States for Muslim children, and recommends schools where they might receive an Islamic education as well as a more advanced scholastic education too.

Pakistani1947

The only person we should follow is our Prophet ([FONT=&quot]صلی[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]اللہ[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]علیہ[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]وآلہ[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]وسلم[/FONT]). It may be very difficult for someone to reject saying of their peer, faqeer, darwaish, wali or someone who claims to have seen our beloved Prophet Muhammad ([FONT=&quot]صلی[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]اللہ[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]علیہ[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]وآلہ[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]وسلم[/FONT]) in his dream, but following ONLY Qur'aan and Prophet Muhammad's ([FONT=&quot]صلی[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]اللہ[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]علیہ[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]وآلہ[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]وسلم[/FONT]) Sunnah is the only Rah-e-Nijat.

1. Allaah says: "And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allaah (i.e., this Qur'an), and be not divided among yourselves." Surah Aali-`Imraan [3:103]

2. And He says: "And do not be among the polytheists. Of those who split up their religion and became sects, each sect rejoicing in that which is with it." Surat-ur-Room [30:31-32]

3. "And if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it back to Allaah and His Messenger, if you believe in Allaah and in the Last Day. That is more suitable for final determination." Surat-un-Nisaa' [4:59].

4. And He also says: "But no, by your Lord, they can have no Eemaan (Faith), until they make you (O Muhammad) a judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission." Surat-un-Nisaa' [4:65].

5. "O you who believe! Do not be forward in the presence of Allaah and His Messenger and fear Allaah. Verily, Allaah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing." Surat-ul-Hujuraat [49:1].

6. "And whosoever opposes the Messenger (Muhammad sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) after the right path has been shown clearly to him, and follows other than the believers' way, We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in Hell - what an evil destination!" [Surah an-Nisaa 4:115]

7. The Messenger of Allaah said: "I counsel you to have Taqwaa of Allaah and to hear and obey, even if an Abyssinian slave were to command you. For, verily, whoever amongst you lives (to grown old), he will see many differences. So stick to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightly guided khaleefahs. Cling tightly onto it and hold onto it with your molar teeth. And beware of newly invented matters. For, indeed, every newly invented matter is an innovation, and every innovation is a thing that leads astray, and everything that leads astray is in the Hellfire." [An authentic hadeeth reported by Abu Dawood (Book #40, Hadith #4590) and others.]

8. Ibn Mas'ood said: "The Messenger of Allaah drew a line for us and then said: 'This is the Straight Path of Allaah.' And he drew lines on the left and right of it, and then said: 'These are paths of which there is not one except that there is a devil upon it calling towards it.' Then he recited the statements of Allaah (Surat-ul-Ana'aam [6:153]): 'And verily, this is My Straight Path, so follow it, and do not follow (other) paths for they will separate you away from His path." (Ahmad (1/435, 465), an-Nisaa’ee (no. 184), ad-Daarimee (1/67-68). It was authenticated by Shaykh al-Albaanee in Sharhul-‘Aqeedatit-Tahaawiyyah (no. 810)

Verily, this is My way, leading straight: follow it: follow not (other) paths: they will scatter you about from His (great) path: thus doth He command you. that ye may be righteous.
(Surat-ul-Ana'aam [6:153])

9. "I left upon you two things of which you will never go astray after them: The Book of Allaah and my Sunnah. They will never be separated until they return to me at the Haud (the Pond)." ( Ibn Shahin in al-Targhib fil-Dhikr (2:406 528) as stated by Ahmad al-Ghumari in al-Mudawi (3:482 3923) - Al-Albaanee has authenticated this hadeeth in Saheeh Al-Jaami'.)

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
How many repeated ANTI Tahir-ul-Qadri posts will you make on this forum? The same videos and the same lectures have been posted by you so many times but it seems you either dont remember that you have already posted this before or you do it intentionally because you are obcessed with Tahir-ul-Qadri.

Pakistani1947

How many repeated ANTI Tahir-ul-Qadri posts will you make on this forum? The same videos and the same lectures have been posted by you so many times but it seems you either dont remember that you have already posted this before or you do it intentionally because you are obcessed with Tahir-ul-Qadri.
It is not important how many time I have to tell the truth. If a single Muslim brother is prevented from SHIRK it worth repeating.

Muhammad Afzal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
No matter how many times one put up these kind of videos to show the evil of these mujras, still some people will not repent. And we won't blame them because for those people Allah Has said in the Quran, "See and they see not, Hear and they hear not because We have put seal on their heart and they have become Deaf and dumb so they will not accept the Haq."
Thats the reason this kind of Islam is acceptable to Yahood and Nasara, because they know only these kind of so called Alims can be bought to make them Mir jaffar type. Why this person came on the CNN to deliver Fatwa against muslim brother. He never condemned US atrocities in Iraq and Apfghanistan. InshAllah all the Ummah will witness the destiny of these Ulemmas on the day of judgement INSHAALAH, if they die before asking forgiveness. But how can they repent since this is the deception of Shaytan, that he make people beleive that these kind of rituals are part of the deen and they die without asking Allah's forgiveness. May Allah guide the entire Ummah to the right paths.

Pakistani1947

No matter how many times one put up these kind of videos to show the evil of these mujras, still some people will not repent. And we won't blame them because for those people Allah Has said in the Quran, "See and they see not, Hear and they hear not because We have put seal on their heart and they have become Deaf and dumb so they will not accept the Haq."
Thats the reason this kind of Islam is acceptable to Yahood and Nasara, because they know only these kind of so called Alims can be bought to make them Mir jaffar type. Why this person came on the CNN to deliver Fatwa against muslim brother. He never condemned US atrocities in Iraq and Apfghanistan. InshAllah all the Ummah will witness the destiny of these Ulemmas on the day of judgement INSHAALAH, if they die before asking forgiveness. But how can they repent since this is the deception of Shaytan, that he make people beleive that these kind of rituals are part of the deen and they die without asking Allah's forgiveness. May Allah guide the entire Ummah to the right paths.

My Dear Brother Muhammad Afzal, I agree with your comments. I do not think any sensible person would have any doubt in their mind that CNN will invite only that "scholar" who is capable of licking their feet.