What next for PTI ... few suggestions (an open letter to IK)

wahreh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So u agree that awam is not with PTI

بھائی صاب کس دنیا میں ہو یہ پاکستان ہے ...یہاں دلیل اگر عوام کو سمجھ آ جاتی تو آج یہ چور پارلیمنٹ میں نا ہوتے اور لاکھوں عوام خان کے ساتھ کھڑی ہوتی آج جو بد قسمتی سے نہیں کھڑی ...

Sirf_Sach

MPA (400+ posts)
So u agree that awam is not with PTI

ہاں کیونکے غلام عوام غلام ہی رہنا چاہتی ہے اور نواز زرداری اور ان کے بچوں کی بادشاہت قبول کر چکی ہے...ورنہ آج اسلام آباد تحریر سکویر بن چکا ہوتا

wahreh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My friend, awam dar asal faujion kay ghulam nahi rehna chahte. Democratic hukumat jaisi bhi ho inhe qabool hai. Magar koi bhi jo fauj ka kandha use kar kay iqtidar mein aana chahta hai unhe qabool nahi.

ہاں کیونکے غلام عوام غلام ہی رہنا چاہتی ہے اور نواز زرداری اور ان کے بچوں کی بادشاہت قبول کر چکی ہے...ورنہ آج اسلام آباد تحریر سکویر بن چکا ہوتا

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You sure are entitled to your opinion and so am I . I think in life things are not black and white and above all politics is mostly grey. I agree Qadri is no one in the game. I do not think my opinions are impractical. If you know Jinnah also has to face a lots of failure and one time he even receded and moved away from the Muslim league. Jinnah was disheartened but later convince by others to regroup and stay with the movement.
I am suggesting same thing IK should play his last card which is the power of people. Otherwise things are not going his way. His power is people and they are not coming out. I do not think its because of TUQ or Sheikh Rasheed, its the fear of crackdown plus unfortunately we are all impatient. We will probably come out for one day if we know it will produce results immediately.

Any political leader only has one power and that is the power of the people and his honest and legit stance. IK contaminated that stance by having those thugs beside him . People are not afraid of crackdown. I bet you have seen the pictures of some who are searching even police before letting them enter the parliament building. People were not there to topple any building or occupy any of those buildings. They were there for their legit concerns and the top priority for them was the electoral reform. The resignation of PM was a personal desire of Sheeda Tilly and others. Having realize that IK's agenda is hijacked by these thugs, they started to walk away slowly from the crowd. Ik lost that support the day he waivered from his spoken stance and insisted on resignation of PM. That smelled fishy for lots of people and then his statement of wedding caused lot of people to rethink. That was completely moronic statement . It seemed that he was not only losing support but also his mind.

Sirf_Sach

MPA (400+ posts)
My friend, awam dar asal faujion kay ghulam nahi rehna chahte. Democratic hukumat jaisi bhi ho inhe qabool hai. Magar koi bhi jo fauj ka kandha use kar kay iqtidar mein aana chahta hai unhe qabool nahi.

تو اپ که رہے ہیں کے نواز فوج کے کندھوں پر سوار ہو کر سیاست میں نہیں آیا ضیا کے دور میں ..الیکشن میں دھاندلی نہیں ہوئی ؟..یه جمہوریت نہیں ہے میرے بھائی.. عوام تو فوجی دور میں بھی نہیں نکلے ...میں آپکو لکھ کے دیتا ہوں آج مارشل لا لگ جائے عوام نہیں نکلیں گے ..