What sort of logic is this?

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
According to news, Ejaz Hussain Jakherani, minister for sports, stated that ministry has decided that apart from Common wealth games, Champions trophy and World cup, Pakistan will not paticipate in any events in India. Pakistani players were not treated with due respect by IPL, he added.
Thats the problem, we don't plead our case effectively using right approach. Pakistan should have declined to participate in World cup or any event using the same issues regarding security. This is not extreme but right approach to deal with matter (We are not gonna win anyway). Instead what have we done every time? Bargained some money for respect. This all happens because there are incompetent persons on every post. They are there to make some quids without having understanding of their reponsibilities associated with the post. Start from Presidency and go to the bottom, same is the case everywhere. Because of these opportunists, an american rightly said that Pakistanis would sell their mothers for money. They deal with these sort of Pakistanis and make their opinion. There is no otherway but to bring a total revolt in Pakistan. There will be bloodshed but there is bloodshed anyway, everyday.

true_pakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I agree with u bro

But add further, they shud protest or comapign these un fair treatment of india on all international forum espeically media bcoz the media as far or less neutral in regard of sports
2ndly today indian govt gave green signal for dialogues with pakistan which our govt accepted in haste
Pakistan shud had strongly refused on all previous biiter experiences.

i dont know y our govt so coward or otherwise greedy

cmq07md

Voter (50+ posts)
sakayani said:
According to news, Ejaz Hussain Jakherani, minister for sports, stated that ministry has decided that apart from Common wealth games, Champions trophy and World cup, Pakistan will not paticipate in any events in India. Pakistani players were not treated with due respect by IPL, he added.
Thats the problem, we don't plead our case effectively using right approach. Pakistan should have declined to participate in World cup or any event. This is not extreme but right approach to deal with matter (We are not gonna win anyway). Instead what have we done? Bargained some money for respect. This all happens because there are incompetent persons on every post. They are there to make some quids without having understanding of their reponsibilities associated with the post. Start from Presidency and go to the bottom, same is the case everywhere. Because of these opportunists, an american rightly said that Pakistanis would sell their mothers for money. They deal with these sort of Pakistanis and make their opinion. There is no otherway but to bring a total revolt in Pakistan. There will be bloodshed but there is bloodshed anyway, everyday.

How dare you say that Pakistan is not going to win the World cup anyway?
Our team won T20 world cup in 2009 when everyone predicted contrry to it. Pakistan also reached semi-finals of Champions trophy last year. One indifferent tour and people lose hope quickly. Come on, by participating and winning world cup in India, Pakistan would give proper reply to IPL's biased decision.

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
How dare you say that Pakistan is not going to win the World cup anyway?
Our team won T20 world cup in 2009 when everyone predicted contrry to it. Pakistan also reached semi-finals of Champions trophy last year. One indifferent tour and people lose hope quickly. Come on, by participating and winning world cup in India, Pakistan would give proper reply to IPL's biased decision.[/quote]

Calm down brother, calm down. I said it as a joke. Winning and loosing is a part of game but we have moral ground not to play in India and that will make a big news trust me. We will acheive what can not be acheived through diplomacy, that is, exposure of democratic India.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sakayani said:

[clap] Boycott the Indian suckers all round and shut them out from all sports activites till they come crawlig on their knees and beg for inclusion.

Because of these opportunists, an american rightly said that Pakistanis would sell their mothers for money.

I find this statement so insulting. Fact is that Americans are th emost prone to 'selling their mothers ' for few dollars.

Example: While coming out of a restaurant in the US, an old fellow with a young girl, approached and asked me for money because he hadnt eaten since breakfast. Softhearted as I am, I took him back inside and asked the waitress to serve them what ever they want. I also sat with them until they were done. I paid the bill of about $20 between the two and we walked out.

He thanked me for the dinner and shook hands with me. as I was getting into my car, he called out. he said 'I will let you have my girl, she is 21 (legal age required for sex)'

I decided to play along and curiously inquired: I suppose i have to pay minimum of $100?

He replied with smile: NOOOOOO, only $25.

I also smiled and took mywallet out. Gave him $25 which he surprisingly accepted. I told him: Buy yourself breakfast tomorrow morning. I dont need your girl, 21 or not

This is a true story and i have many many more epxerience.

In a movie, Skin Game, a person said to another actor: You will sell your mother Plunkett if there was money in it