What will you do?

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is a high likelihood that IK will be assassinated - He has already sacrificed more than anyone for the sake of the people of the country and has given an unprecedented fight back to the entrenched mafia supported by the power brokers aka muneera mistry's. His courage, valour and determination to the cause has been unwavering which has forced the mob to come out in the open and resort to the brutality and blackmail not even witnessed in war situations. He has been isolated, his party sent into disarray with very few left to support him and awam cowed down to submission. My questions to you is what will you do if IK is assassinated and I am not asking what the 'people' would or should do?

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
There is a high likelihood that IK will be assassinated - He has already sacrificed more than anyone for the sake of the people of the country and has given an unprecedented fight back to the entrenched mafia supported by the power brokers aka muneera mistry's. His courage, valour and determination to the cause has been unwavering which has forced the mob to come out in the open and resort to the brutality and blackmail not even witnessed in war situations. He has been isolated, his party sent into disarray with very few left to support him and awam cowed down to submission. My questions to you is what will you do if IK is assassinated and I am not asking what the 'people' would or should do?
I will say Oo hoo

Rambler

All the love for the establishment is already gone, feeling of living in subjugated state in occupied Pakistan. Next stage is armed revolt.

Yes that is the best thing that has come out of all this and one of the sweet fruits of IK's unrivalled struggle. Whatever happens now IK has his name etched out as the one who gave the greatest fightbacks in history against such heavy odds. I have no doubt that if IK lives he will overcome everything and that is the reason I fear for IK's life.

ek hindustani

نہ کر یار
Would you participate armed revolt?
Chawal
Hum edhar hi hain, is baar 3 hissa bananey ki taiyyari chall rahi hai.
Kahan kahan say banay ga wo sab ko maloom hai.
Nawaz ko isi liay bheja hai wapas kiun ki ye koi Mafia hi kare ga Topi walon k saath mill kar.
Taqat hai rok kar dekha.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Chawal
Hum edhar hi hain, is baar 3 hissa bananey ki taiyyari chall rahi hai.
Kahan kahan say banay ga wo sab ko maloom hai.
Nawaz ko isi liay bheja hai wapas kiun ki ye koi Mafia hi kare ga Topi walon k saath mill kar.
Taqat hai rok kar dekha.
آج گاو امی کا موتر تھوڑا زیادہ پی لیا ھے تو نے ھندو وھی چڑھا ھوا ھے
جا جا کر سو جا

Rambler

The silence is deafening - Everyday keyboard warriors lament the 'awam' not coming out. This is the height of hypocrisy, sitting behind a computer screen wailing and crying for others to come out and bring a 'revolution'.