WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT JAVEED CHUDHRY U TURN ???????(must see the links pictures)

Beatle

MPA (400+ posts)
Friends ! there is another perspective to look into this matter, (i.e.) What credentials Shehbaz has, when he has to call 2nd grade columnist like Javed Chaudhary and swear falsely to assure him of his innocence in the whole drama. Is he really ruling a province? Why he had to leave in haste to London? And why his right hand Rana Sana-ullah had to be present till 3'O clock in the morning busy in preparing "DEEAT" documents to be presented to the court in the morning. Rana was also involved in forcefully arranging Rs 20 Crores (as Deeat money) from different industrialists of Punjab.

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Javed Choudhry Comments on the MQM

halke halke sub mane ge or wo din door nahi jub mqm ki qeadat me pakistan me inqelaab aye ga or pakistan taraqi ki taraf gamzen ho ga insha Allah pakistan zindabad mqm zindabad

Just_one

Banned

This may apply to every other party, but NOT Imran Khan.

Trust me when I say he will never be used by MQM or any other force.

Azad

Councller (250+ posts)

Jaisy aaj iss maqam tk t MQM ny he puhnchaya ho
javed sahab imran khan leader hy
wo jis sy bhe baat karey aap ye dekhein baat KIA ke hy

aziztahir

Voter (50+ posts)
PTI wallo abbi app logoon ne bohat lambiy inng khalleny hai abbi se hi ghabbray gye ho still more javed ch,s will be born pl be patient and tollerate other wise start playing video games politics is not your job

Azad

Councller (250+ posts)
Javed sahb then u must have asked
Punjab waziry Ala
Rana sanaullah kon sahib hein?

Whom he has dismissed for not keeping him aware?

Should not he resign after such ignorance?

Plz ask

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Javed Chudary is sold out coz when he was ending the programme he talked as if PTI and MQM is going to make alliance when fact is there is no such case and umer cheema make that clear but still in the end Javed Chudary try to have cheap shot in the end

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
chief minister ki naak k neechay sab hogaya aur usay kuch pata hi nahi? ***** ho aisay leader pe.... he is not fit for such a position.... masoom sharif bannay ki pathetic koshish

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)

It seems to be a serious blunder by Imran Khan. But we need to dig out the reasons behind this incident. What were the reasons that forced Imran to telephone Altaf. Some one has to tell us. We need to ask Imran, what were the circumstance that forced him to telephone Altaf. We need to learn about the background of this surprise.

Can anyone ask this question to Imran and his fellows.

Thanks,

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Maybe PTI members shouldnt have taken their disregard for MQM to such a level so that it be impossible to accept this decision by Imran, you know pride comes before the fall. There is no for space emotion in politics

Coming to this decision by Imran, maybe he has learnt politics after all, maybe he sees space for himself in urban Sindh, I dont but maybe he knows better.

Last edited: