Whats media up to? Is it also Media's responsibility to interfere in someone's private life?

Shahzad Chaudhary

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Whats media up to? Is it also Media's responsibility to interfere in some private life?

What the F*** is going on. is it real? who like these kind of stupid program? Idiot people run these things!!

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Whats media up to? Is it also Media's responsibility to interfere in some private life?

What a lucky man, have a fiance and dating with others.

What I am doing in Canada?

I think I should go back and ....

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

What the F*** is going on. is it real? who like these kind of stupid program? Idiot people run these things!!

Its TRUTH about PAKISTAN and none is lieing

Pakistan is advance now

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger

haha its a really bad version of Jerry springer talk show.

hans

Banned

My ! My .... what happened to Urdu.. the way that Leather Jacket Women is pronouncing Urdu words.. i say .. .its a Rape of the language it self.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Bring some thing new and it may sell. What if it destrys a few lives. As long as it makes money who gives a damn. Sorry brothers I think we are so full of greed we are even loosing our morals.

amigos

Voter (50+ posts)

Spreading ********! What purpose does this drama serve???

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]kiya baat hai, there is no privacy in Pakistan, whoever would like to interfere in any one's life, they could do, so pity.(clap)(clap)(clap)

nonee17

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This is a copy of a program called "Axe your Ex" that runs on V-Channel India...

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
This is mind programming. GET USED TO IT..
Hiring private eye & keeping eye on your fiance is not new.. But copy paste method of our media is taking its shape.. I can post many examples here which show poor copy/paste methodology of Pakistani Media.. Hope it doesnot get ugly..

Adeel

Founder
This is no media bhai. It is just a drama. Looked quite obvious that it was all planned out.

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)
Sorry I do not like the way of pointing out but its reality that our sisters and brothers are doing haram things before marriages reason that i conclude is
Distance from QURAN and SUNNA

Prophet Muhammad(Peace and Blessings be upon Him) said “If there comes to you one with whose religion and attitude you are satisfied, then give your daughter to him in marriage, for if you do not do so, fitnah and mischief will become widespread on earth.” [ A hasan hadith narrated by Tirmidhi, 2/274, Abwab al-nikah, 3; and by Ibn Majah, 1/633, Kitab al-nikah, bab al-akfa’.]

Last edited:

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

These kind of programs i had seen on us tv. Maybe realty tv ....

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistani Awaam nay iss media ko itna sar per uthaya howa hay kay abb yeh media walay inhi kay ghar ko drama kay toor per paysh kertay hain.
Pakistani tv channels are doing everything to gain public attention. I think those days are not very far when Mustansar Hussain Tarar will be the host of Pakistani version of Jerry
Springer show.