What's the latest update?

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
After speaking to people on the ground, the news is that sizeable chunk of votes were transferred to far flung areas which made it extremely difficult for a lot of people to cast their votes. that obviously was a tactic to have a low turnout.
now with internet and phone services down across the country and the ECP systems compromised, what's the latest news in your respective areas?
Going by some social media feeds, it seems like the military junta has successfully 'conquered' the country once again.
If that turns out to be true, which seems highly likely, what is going to be PTI plan B? will they call for protest across the country or just put up with this blatant thuggery?

zaheer2003

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After speaking to people on the ground, the news is that sizeable chunk of votes were transferred to far flung areas which made it extremely difficult for a lot of people to cast their votes. that obviously was a tactic to have a low turnout.
now with internet and phone services down across the country and the ECP systems compromised, what's the latest news in your respective areas?
Going by some social media feeds, it seems like the military junta has successfully 'conquered' the country once again.
If that turns out to be true, which seems highly likely, what is going to be PTI plan B? will they call for protest across the country or just put up with this blatant thuggery?
https://twitter.com/x/status/1755608029192720438

Siberite

do you genuinely believe these elections are fair and free?
They are as fair as it could be. The most important thing is that there was no violence. They were held at time and without any hitch. So far, I have not heard about any irregularities.

patwari_sab

mistri muneera ne khottay nawaz ko commitment di hai. london plan apne final round me entered ho choka hai. midnight 12 ko mian sanp ko victorious declared kr diya jaye ga

Kavalier

The strangest of all things is that no matter which TV channel you turn on, there are only 166 results coming and the rest 100 constituencies, there are nothing at all, zero reporting from any polling station for about 100 constituencies, this is just not real considering the fact that it is already 4 hours. These constituencies are mostly in Punjab, which makes it even more doubtful, because if you can have results from far flung areas of Sindh and KPK, Chitral etc, how come there is no news at all from these 100 constituencies?

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
They are as fair as it could be. The most important thing is that there was no violence. They were held at time and without any hitch. So far, I have not heard about any irregularities.
I hope that's the case and they just stop at the pre poll rigging of taking away the election symbol and all the senseless violence perpetrated against PTI. with PTI limbs tied down, let's hope that the opponents now show some grace & fight it out in the middle instead of resorting to جھرلو بھرنا