What's the worry - our brand is still intact - Let us win with this.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Since the day I joined this forum, I am crying that Stop Imran Khan from being Ultimate Stupid. Oppose him on his wrong decisions. And I was always abused.
  • I asked to raise voice against resigning from National Assembly
  • I asked to raise voice against dissolving Provincial Assemblies
  • I asked not to trust Pervez Ilaahi the Crook
  • I asked not to stand against the courts and defend the blames like a man.
  • I asked not to instigate violence and be fiery in his speeches.
  • I warned that the street power will get out of control and we will have no choice but to defeat.
Now all of our media mongers are trying to take refuge under the reports of IB and ISI being involved in the Violence of 9/5.
Are we still acting stupid? The damage has been done -- and it is irrecoverable.
So Imran Khan Mubarak to you. You are at the point of no return. You have no choice but your unwanted brand. It is still intact. Don't be shy about this. Proceed with this and win. War is the only ground you are left with. Hell with the Damn politics of this country.

Whats-App-Image-2023-05-17-at-1-28-51-PM.jpg

If you are wasted, we will say Inna Lillah.
And if you won, we will look at the burnt Pakistan

DAMN IT MAN - LET US ALL GO TO HELL NOW

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If the goal is freedom from corruption, freedom from establishment, freedom of foreign intelligence interventions then Imran Khan is perfectly on track even if he is killed.

Victory and freedom is guaranteed it may take few months or years but it’s guaranteed . Great Games are being played all over the world, it seems Allah’s. Plan is being implemented and it is working perfectly.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Since the day I joined this forum, I am crying that Stop Imran Khan from being Ultimate Stupid. Oppose him on his wrong decisions. And I was always abused.
  • I asked to raise voice against resigning from National Assembly
  • I asked to raise voice against dissolving Provincial Assemblies
  • I asked not to trust Pervez Ilaahi the Crook
  • I asked not to stand against the courts and defend the blames like a man.
  • I asked not to instigate violence and be fiery in his speeches.
  • I warned that the street power will get out of control and we will have no choice but to defeat.
Now all of our media mongers are trying to take refuge under the reports of IB and ISI being involved in the Violence of 9/5.
Are we still acting stupid? The damage has been done -- and it is irrecoverable.
So Imran Khan Mubarak to you. You are at the point of no return. You have no choice but your unwanted brand. It is still intact. Don't be shy about this. Proceed with this and win. War is the only ground you are left with. Hell with the Damn politics of this country.

Whats-App-Image-2023-05-17-at-1-28-51-PM.jpg

If you are wasted, we will say Inna Lillah.
And if you won, we will look at the burnt Pakistan

DAMN IT MAN - LET US ALL GO TO HELL NOW

UNSURE WHAT DO U WANT TO SAY? OR WHAT IS UR POINT?