When They Insult Our Prophet (PBUH)

Azaad Alfaaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thank you for this POST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope QADARI/ PADARI !! LOVER Watch this !!
I already knew !! by reading Quran !! that Insult of Prophet or Insult of Allah ,, Allah still do not allow muslims to kill any human on Insult words !!
When you go do dawah to non-muslims they will call you and your religion all bad names !! but be patient !! do not kill them for their Ignorance !! This what happen when Prophet use to do dawah !

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
Please don't abuse me about my opinion:

This guy Nouman is fairly active in the UK. I see his videos and he is on events quite a lot. Over the years I've seen him go from the being silly to fairly radical. He is one of those who I'd consider hard liner but who is still very young - so you know as he grows older, he'll be more and more hardlined.

I saw that I once saw his videos where he was shunning girls and boys to even exist together. You can't have this kind of obsolete mentality these day.

Azaad Alfaaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well if you do not like him ,, for what you think he will become in future ,, then I would suggest to you read Quran ! if you can not understand Arabic Quran then read translation ! Dont just read Quran in Arabic and feel proud that you did not understand even one word what Quran said ! Like most Paki do ! And Only GOD know Future ! I hope you understand.
Please don't abuse me about my opinion:
This guy Nouman is fairly active in the UK. I see his videos and he is on events quite a lot. Over the years I've seen him go from the being silly to fairly radical. He is one of those who I'd consider hard liner but who is still very young - so you know as he grows older, he'll be more and more hardlined.

I saw that I once saw his videos where he was shunning girls and boys to even exist together. You can't have this kind of obsolete mentality these day.

Blasphemy against RasulAllah pbuh is punishable by death. No two ways about it. If someone presents a wishy washy version of Islam then he is wrong.

Thank you for this POST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope QADARI/ PADARI !! LOVER Watch this !!
I already knew !! by reading Quran !! that Insult of Prophet or Insult of Allah ,, Allah still do not allow muslims to kill any human on Insult words !!
When you go do dawah to non-muslims they will call you and your religion all bad names !! but be patient !! do not kill them for their Ignorance !! This what happen when Prophet use to do dawah !

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
Blasphemy against RasulAllah pbuh is punishable by death. No two ways about it. If someone presents a wishy washy version of Islam then he is wrong.

... in your country, where by the way, these Ashiq-e-Rasools are living happily without Shari'ah Legal System implemented.

Bhai pehlay Shari'ah tou implement kerwa lo. Us per kyun chup baithay ho?

Also, rest of the world damn cares about blasphemy act or laws or punishing people for them. Please only claim to do something when you can actually do it. Whatever your law is about respect of Prophets and religious entities, you can't even touch a tree there to implement it.

Tum logon ka bas chalta hai sirf 11 sala minority community ki bacchi per. Baqi, na Sari'ah ki implementation ka khayal na aur mulkon kay logon ka blasphemy kernay per koi amal.

Sorry brother to talk like that but isn't this the truth?

Last edited:

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
Well if you do not like him ,, for what you think he will become in future ,, then I would suggest to you read Quran ! if you can not understand Arabic Quran then read translation ! Dont just read Quran in Arabic and feel proud that you did not understand even one word what Quran said ! Like most Paki do ! And Only GOD know Future ! I hope you understand.

Friend you gave nice advice. I appreciate your post, really. Thanks for it.

Let me tell you a little story related to it:

When I became critical of the concept of 'imaan bil ghaib' and wanted to satisfy my curiosity, I asked a friend of mine. He told me to read Qur'an. He said 'the reason you are 'misguided is that you have not referred to Qur'an'.

I then started to watch Zakir Naik and read Moulana Moududi's Tafheem ul Quran topic by topic.

I started by ZN only because he is most famous for giving references. For example when Zakir Naik gave a lecture video on Science and Quran and its proof, I would read and research all the references he gave in the video. I did the same for rights of women and other social topics Qur'an talks about.

Now, I feel that I will be banned from siasat.pk if I told you the truth - but I will say it. After much research I didn't feel satisfied. I felt that it was more of poetic allusions than any real message.

When I told that to my friend, he said 'well you are such a misguided person that even after reading Qur'an, you can't become enlightened. Allah wants it that way for you'.

I was like really really annoyed at what to do. When I hadn't read Qur'an, I was misguided because I hadn't read it. When I did read it, I was still misguided because Allah didn't want to guide me. I just hate these self-serving logics.

Do you have any advice for me about where to go from this point?

Last edited:
You may think that you know it all but sorry to break your bubble. Our opinion doesn't matter, shariah is clear on this issue.

With or without Islamic Govt, the blasphemy against Rasul Allah pbuh is punishable by death. If the Govt fails to act then it is an individual obligation on each and every Muslim to make sure the culprit is relieved of his miserable life.

... in your country, where by the way, these Ashiq-e-Rasools are living happily without Shari'ah Legal System implemented.

Bhai pehlay Shari'ah tou implement kerwa lo. Us per kyun chup baithay ho?

Also, rest of the world damn cares about blasphemy act or laws or punishing people for them. Please only claim to do something when you can actually do it. Whatever your law is about respect of Prophets and religious entities, you can't even touch a tree there to implement it.

Tum logon ka bas chalta hai sirf 11 sala minority community ki bacchi per. Baqi, na Sari'ah ki implementation ka khayal na aur mulkon kay logon ka blasphemy kernay per koi amal.

Sorry brother to talk like that but isn't this the truth?

Azaad Alfaaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
I feel sorry for you too .. Well i did my research my Listing Dr Zakir Naik , Ahmed Deedat , Shabir Allay debates, Dr Bilal Philips !
And on each topic got my clearance !! Only may be one or 2 issuse i did not agree with them .. Then I heard urdu speaker Ghamdi ! He made those few issue very clear with logic and reason ! Those Lecture which i gone through all above speakers ! are many many hours !
Dr Bilal Philips light upon light University course online is the best ! It clear many conception and issues .. Go check on youtube ! ..
To be honest I Love to watch Debates where some one can challenge Islam and Quran .. Dr Zakir naik is good but he stop debating ! Shabir Ally from canada is the best debater and still have many video online !! And he still debates non muslims . Quran is very simple and logical and Quran Argue with reason and logic ! Ok if this is too much for you .. I would say 1st clear the issue of concept of GOD , Is there any GOD or not ! Clear that Issue ! Then you can take it futher from there !
Friend you gave nice advice. I appreciate your post, really. Thanks for it.

Let me tell you a little story related to it:

When I became critical of the concept of 'imaan bil ghaib' and wanted to satisfy my curiosity, I asked a friend of mine. He told me to read Qur'an. He said 'the reason you are 'misguided is that you have not referred to Qur'an'.

I then started to watch Zakir Naik and read Moulana Moududi's Tafheem ul Quran topic by topic.

I started by ZN only because he is most famous for giving references. For example when Zakir Naik gave a lecture video on Science and Quran and its proof, I would read and research all the references he gave in the video. I did the same for rights of women and other social topics Qur'an talks about.

Now, I feel that I will be banned from siasat.pk if I told you the truth - but I will say it. After much research I didn't feel satisfied. I felt that it was more of poetic allusions than any real message.

When I told that to my friend, he said 'well you are such a misguided person that even after reading Qur'an, you can't become enlightened. Allah wants it that way for you'.

I was like really really annoyed at what to do. When I hadn't read Qur'an, I was misguided because I hadn't read it. When I did read it, I was still misguided because Allah didn't want to guide me. I just hate these self-serving logics.

Do you have any advice for me about where to go from this point?

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
You may think that you know it all but sorry to break your bubble. Our opinion doesn't matter, shariah is clear on this issue.

With or without Islamic Govt, the blasphemy against Rasul Allah pbuh is punishable by death. If the Govt fails to act then it is an individual obligation on each and every Muslim to make sure the culprit is relieved of his miserable life.

How is this post allowed to stay up?

SIslamK

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Vigilantism is prohibited in Islam. We are not Barbarian.

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
I feel sorry for you too .. Well i did my research my Listing Dr Zakir Naik , Ahmed Deedat , Shabir Allay debates, Dr Bilal Philips !
And on each topic got my clearance !! Only may be one or 2 issuse i did not agree with them .. Then I heard urdu speaker Ghamdi ! He made those few issue very clear with logic and reason ! Those Lecture which i gone through all above speakers ! are many many hours !
Dr Bilal Philips light upon light University course online is the best ! It clear many conception and issues .. Go check on youtube ! ..
To be honest I Love to watch Debates where some one can challenge Islam and Quran .. Dr Zakir naik is good but he stop debating ! Shabir Ally from canada is the best debater and still have many video online !! And he still debates non muslims . Quran is very simple and logical and Quran Argue with reason and logic ! Ok if this is too much for you .. I would say 1st clear the issue of concept of GOD , Is there any GOD or not ! Clear that Issue ! Then you can take it futher from there !

Two things came to mind after reading your post.

Firstly, I felt the same sorrow in you that my friend has. Some how if someone doesn't agree to what is generically taught about Islam, then somehow it's bad on that person's part.

But more importantly, these days there is a debate going on here in the west as how people like the Boston Chechen bombers or the Woolwich attacker get radicalised on their own - and the consensus is that internet has really made it easy. Both these pair of people were self-taught radicalised on the internet. When I read you post, I really felt that it is so easily possible. Friend, these people 'sell' religion because they can make money out of it - Zakir Naik and company. I have watched quite a few of their views and they are really hard-lined man. And to see that you have found wisdom in them scares me because the way you wrote your answer, you sound like an educated and well-off person .

I hope you don't mind my opinion. I just wrote it as I felt.

Azaad Alfaaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Radicalize ? :) wow that word is just what i want to hear from you ! its like punch in the belly ! Getting to know Islam is more like getting to Radicalize.. LOLZ .. Its more like More you know the Truth more Dangerous you become for West ! This is what you label Islam today Radicalize Islam ! Those Speaker I mention yes they are hardliner ! hardliner for real terrorist ..who ever kill innocent regardless of their religion and skin color. speaking of 2 person you mention if they had killed innocent they are guilty as charge being Terrorist ! Same goes for west you speak for They definitely Killed Innocent and called it collateral damage. I.e Iraq War !!
Dude I also watch hours and hours of video of Space and science !! Lecture on new physics theory !! Documentaries! Nature videos on youtube ! I know you still gona call me Radicalize cause I have opinion ,, educated Opinion ! I told you if Islam is too much for you ! then Just ask yourself One Question ! Is there a GOD ? or NOT forget about any holy book ! get this issue of GOD cleared first ! then move on to Religion and holy book .. or if you think there is no GOD ! then forget about what Quran is or said .. :)

Two things came to mind after reading your post.

Firstly, I felt the same sorrow in you that my friend has. Some how if someone doesn't agree to what is generically taught about Islam, then somehow it's bad on that person's part.

But more importantly, these days there is a debate going on here in the west as how people like the Boston Chechen bombers or the Woolwich attacker get radicalised on their own - and the consensus is that internet has really made it easy. Both these pair of people were self-taught radicalised on the internet. When I read you post, I really felt that it is so easily possible. Friend, these people 'sell' religion because they can make money out of it - Zakir Naik and company. I have watched quite a few of their views and they are really hard-lined man. And to see that you have found wisdom in them scares me because the way you wrote your answer, you sound like an educated and well-off person .

I hope you don't mind my opinion. I just wrote it as I felt.

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
Just ask yourself One Question ! Is there a GOD ? or NOT forget about any holy book ! get this issue of GOD cleared first ! then move on to Religion and holy book .. or if you think there is no GOD ! then forget about what Quran is or said .. :)

Firstly, I apologise. I didn't say you were like that. I meant you can become hard-liner by listening to these people sincerely. You seem very educated to me, specially from the way you make you point. I apologise for what I said.

I was not gona reply but this sentence above which you wrote made me. 'Imaan bil ghaib' or not, there is no physical evidence of existence of god in this universe. Again, I am not talking about belief. I am talking about the way you can check existence of oxygen, trees, stars etc., like that there is no clear proof of existence of god. This is so excruciating for me.

Then lets assume I accept 'imaan bil ghaib'. Then, who is right? Gods of greeks, viking, hindus, bhuddhist, jews (trinity), christians (lord & his son) or islamic god? If you would have talked to each of them then you would have known that they all think their god is right. Which makes the very excruciating for me once again.

Then there is the issue that even if I accept Islamic god, which sect? Shi'a, Sunni or the other smaller sect? It is important because whether or no you agree, people are killing each other who bot believe in the same god but subscribe to different sects. The almost boils my brain.

Dude, what I think is that a man of 21st century must behave differently from 1st or 7th century. Today there is no value in religion in a state's life. Countries which have written-off religion from their official life are the ones progressing while the ones which are backward are stuck in sublime ridiculousness in the name of religion.

Don't you see any of this? Don't you see that religion is just a distraction today. One that tunes our minds specifically as Pakistanis to such a degree that since 1940s we're making destructive decisions one after the other in the name of it.

Last edited:

Azaad Alfaaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Firstly, I apologise. I didn't say you were like that. I meant you can become hard-liner by listening to these people sincerely. You seem very educated to me, specially from the way you make you point. I apologise for what I said.

I was not gona reply but this sentence above which you wrote made me. 'Imaan bil ghaib' or not, there is no physical evidence of existence of god in this universe. Again, I am not talking about belief. I am talking about the way you can check existence of oxygen, trees, stars etc., like that there is no clear proof of existence of god. This is so excruciating for me.

Then lets assume I accept 'imaan bil ghaib'. Then, who is right? Gods of greeks, viking, hindus, bhuddhist, jews (trinity), christians (lord & his son) or islamic god? If you would have talked to each of them then you would have known that they all think their god is right. Which makes the very excruciating for me once again.

Thanks for Understanding .. But yes I already admit We are Hardliner .. Hard line which we draw is any killing of innocent by any one including your powerful progressive west countries is Terrorism.

Ok now come to main issue of which you call " Illum Ghaib " The Unseen Knowledge ... I can list 100 of things which is Unseen and we have knowledge of them. Those unseen always have "seen" side effects.. Which scientist can calculate.
Now Calculate the Effect of Infinity .. Term of Math ..invented by Scientist.. Now I'm using pure logic of Math to prove my point.
If there is no GOD... then infinity take in place of GOD.. With Infinity ... you will never exists at this moment ,, cause it will take infinite amount of time for you to exists... Infinite mean a number so large that its beyond any supper calculator or computer..Which clearly means that It is impossible for you to exists at this moment.. But you do exists ! :) Remember Infinity in begging Infinity in END.

There is one lectures on Infinity by Atheist scientist on youtube . Hope you watch it .. He is Famous Atheist scientist and you see his confusion on Infinity trying to justify Infinity.. One Mathematician of 1900 went insane trying to solve Infinity ..its on BBC documentary.

If you can solve Infinity in mathematics then you have the prove of your existence. Other wise Logic dictates Time have begging and End. Which leads to another logic there must be a Creator who created Begin of TIME.
Hope you understand.

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks for Understanding .. But yes I already admit We are Hardliner .. Hard line which we draw is any killing of innocent by any one including your powerful progressive west countries is Terrorism.

Ok now come to main issue of which you call " Illum Ghaib " The Unseen Knowledge ... I can list 100 of things which is Unseen and we have knowledge of them. Those unseen always have "seen" side effects.. Which scientist can calculate.
Now Calculate the Effect of Infinity .. Term of Math ..invented by Scientist.. Now I'm using pure logic of Math to prove my point.
If there is no GOD... then infinity take in place of GOD.. With Infinity ... you will never exists at this moment ,, cause it will take infinite amount of time for you to exists... Infinite mean a number so large that its beyond any supper calculator or computer..Which clearly means that It is impossible for you to exists at this moment.. But you do exists ! :) Remember Infinity in begging Infinity in END.

There is one lectures on Infinity by Atheist scientist on youtube . Hope you watch it .. He is Famous Atheist scientist and you see his confusion on Infinity trying to justify Infinity.. One Mathematician of 1900 went insane trying to solve Infinity ..its on BBC documentary.

If you can solve Infinity in mathematics then you have the prove of your existence. Other wise Logic dictates Time have begging and End. Which leads to another logic there must be a Creator who created Begin of TIME.
Hope you understand.

*facepalm*

I give up man.

Truce...

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
as criminal as using a laptop as a chopping board.........:lol:........like it.....:biggthumpup:
@nvra911......brilliant last post, yaar you have terrific debating skills......:yes: