When were the first books of Hadith written after the death of Prophet SAWW

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Read it again!

The Quran = God's Word Who told you it was God's word?
Ahadith = man's word

The Quran = 100% fact/truth/Perfect
Ahadith = mix of truth and falsehood (hence weak and strong hadith)

The Quran = was recorded under the DIRECT supervision of the prophet Muhammad (How do you know this?)
Ahadith = not recorded under the DIRECT supervision of prophet Muhammad

The Quran = written AND memorized word for word as soon as it was transmitted How do you know that?
Ahadith = no one ever claimed to record and memorize ahadith word for word as soon as it was transmitted

The Quran = is protected explicitly by God Himself as stated in The Quran
Ahadith = no such explicit protection stated

The Quran = no Muslim doubts its credibility
Ahadith = Each sect has its own versions, weak & strong ones, etc

The Quran = an in-built verification mechanism, e.g. challenges others to find an inconsistency, brings a chapter like it, etc.
Ahadith = no such in-built mechanism, full of inconsistencies, etc.

Rambler

Read the Quran!

Who told you Quran is God's word?

How did you come to know that Quran was recorded under the DIRECT supervision of the prophet Muhammad ?

How did you come to know that the Quran was memorized word for word as soon as it was transmitted?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

How did you come to know that Quran was recorded under the DIRECT supervision of the prophet Muhammad ?

How did you come to know that the Quran was memorized word for word as soon as it was transmitted?
Read the Quran!

Rambler

Read the Quran!
Please tell me:

Citizen X help him

Wake up Pak

Please tell me:

Citizen X help him
“The words of your Lord are complete in its truth and justice. Nothing can change His words – He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing. If you obeyed most of those on earth, they would lead you away from the path of Allah. They follow nothing but speculation – they are merely guessing.” (Qur’an 6:115-116)

Rambler

“The words of your Lord are complete in its truth and justice. Nothing can change His words – He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing. If you obeyed most of those on earth, they would lead you away from the path of Allah. They follow nothing but speculation – they are merely guessing.” (Qur’an 6:115-116)

I can read the Quran myself - Please answer my questions:

Citizen X help him

Wake up Pak

Please tell me:

Citizen X help him
“And recite what has been revealed to you (O Muhammad) of the Book (the Quran) of your Lord. None can change His Words, and none will you find as a refuge other than Him”
[al-Kahf 18:27].

Wake up Pak

Citizen X help him
If you can read the Quran, then all of your questions will be answered there.

Wake up Pak

Citizen X help him
“Do they not then consider the Quran carefully? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much contradiction”

[an-Nisa’ 4:82].

Wake up Pak

Citizen X help him
“For them are glad tidings, in the life of the present world and in the Hereafter. No change can there be in the Words of Allah, this is indeed the supreme success”

[Yoonus 10:64]

Wake up Pak

Citizen X help him
"Say, Bring you then ten chapters like unto it, and call whomsoever you can, other than God, if you speak the truth!" (11:13) "Or do they say he has fabricated it? Say bring then a chapter like unto it, and call upon whom you can besides God, if you speak truly!" (10:38)

Rambler

I
“And recite what has been revealed to you (O Muhammad) of the Book (the Quran) of your Lord. None can change His Words, and none will you find as a refuge other than Him”
[al-Kahf 18:27].

What is wrong with you man - I am asking you certain direct question. Ok I will give you some hints:
Becasue Prophet Muhammed told us - Now how do we know Prophet Muahmmed told us - He did not tell us directly so how did this message reach us?

Again none of us were there to see if Quran was recorded under DIRECT supervision so how do we know this fact. It is not in the Quran - Think !

Use the same hint as above

P.S: You can bring the horse to water but you cannot make it drink it

Wake up Pak

I

What is wrong with you man - I am asking you certain direct question. Ok I will give you some hints:
Becasue Prophet Muhammed told us - Now how do we know Prophet Muahmmed told us - He did not tell us directly so how did this message reach us?

Again none of us were there to see if Quran was recorded under DIRECT supervision so how do we know this fact. It is not in the Quran - Think !

You are just being childish that's all.

Wake up Pak

I

God told the believers that His book, the Quran is complete, perfect, and fully detailed, see 6:19, 6:38, 6:114, & 12:111. God reminded them that He does not run out of words, and if He so willed He could have given us more than one Quran, if He would have deemed it necessary, see 18:109 and 31:27

Rambler

You are just being childish that's all.

Its not about winning and losing a debate. We have to search for the truth and it takes effort to do this. Just let my points sink in. Always have an open mind and seek knowledge. Ability to analyse, synthesize and collate helps in deppening our understanding and it comes from reading rigorously with sincerity whilst keeping our egos in check and pre-conceived notions set aside. Best wishes and good luck !

Wake up Pak

Its not about winning and losing a debate. We have to search for the truth and it takes effort to do this. Just let my points sink in. Always have an open mind and seek knowledge. Ability to analyse, synthesize and collate helps in deppening our understanding and it comes from reading rigorously with sincerity whilst keeping our egos in check and pre-conceived notions set aside. Best wishes and good luck !
The truth is in the Quran, and I have posted many verses, but if you still want to argue, that is your choice.

Wake up Pak

By the way, do you still believe in ahadith?

Rambler

By the way, do you still believe in ahadith?

I do not think you are reading what I wrote. Hadith is a subject just like history. If you look at it carefully even Quran is part of hadith as it is the sayings of The Prophet (He distingusihed that it was Quran). The fact that the sahaba wrote the Quran under the prophets supervision is also hadith in itself. So if we don't beleive in hadith than the authenticity of Quran also comes under question. What we can say is that hadith may have some errors, misinterpretations etc but that does not make the whole work done meticulously, invalid. It is same as other social sciences and history which are invaluable sources of information even though they may contain some errors. Hadith, bye the way is a much more superior in terms of error checking than historical records. Quran is the Meezan but that does not invalidate other sources of information. As Muslims we should not only confine ourselves to Quran and hadith but also study history, archeology, cosmology and other sciences and ponder. This is mentioned in the Quran as well.

Last edited:

Rambler

The truth is in the Quran, and I have posted many verses, but if you still want to argue, that is your choice.

We both have put our opinions on the table - Let the other members read and make up their minds. I will also look more deeply into your opinion with an open mind but for the moment I am convinced that my viewpoint is based on a more solid foundation.