Where are u Raja7866?

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
Where are u, i was just joking and pulling ur legs, though i really did find out ur whereabouts, u are from pindi and everything, just to show and prove pathans have bigger brain balls than ur enitire fake raja cast and don’t worry won’t share it here🤣😂.
Will defo meet u one day to give a practical demo😉🤣😂

Last edited:

DilDilPakistan0991

Councller (250+ posts)
Where are u, i was just joking and pulling ur legs, though i really did find out ur whereabouts, u are from pindi and everything, just to show and prove pathans have bigger brain balls than ur enitire faje raja cast and don’t worry won’t share it here🤣😂.
Bhai please mjhe bhi btado isk whereabouts, i want to hug him

انقلاب

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Where are u, i was just joking and pulling ur legs, though i really did find out ur whereabouts, u are from pindi and everything, just to show and prove pathans have bigger brain balls than ur enitire fake raja cast and don’t worry won’t share it here🤣😂.
Smoke these rats out and purge them

ek hindustani

Koi hamein bhi to batao, masla keya hai? Aakhir hum bhi to aap k Parosi hain.
Hai ki nahi......

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Adeel
A Abbasi
Waseem

Is the data of the members truly secure, given that this member claims to have extracted data from an IP address and claims to know the "whereabouts" of another member? Could you please elaborate?

AbbuJee

الگ الگ آئی ڈی سے آتے ہیں پھر پکڑے جاتے ہیں

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Aaj jo is kuttay ke bachay ko koi 100 post lambi chitrol hui hai, us ke baad bolti band ho gai hai. Is forum per saray Rajay hai harami BC. Raja 786 ho, Yah Raja 111 ho ya Raja Maharaja ho.

Sub ke sub kuttay ke bachay hain

DilDilPakistan0991

Councller (250+ posts)
Adeel
A Abbasi
Waseem

Is the data of the members truly secure, given that this member claims to have extracted data from an IP address and claims to know the "whereabouts" of another member? Could you please elaborate?
Why are you scared bhai?

IP address lenay k leay ap jese bhaion ka (jo mostly illiterate hotay hen, no offence but it is a fact) is not that big a deal really.

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
Adeel
A Abbasi
Waseem

Agli baari teri hai, agar koe ghaleez harkat ki, insaano ki tra behave karo aur apna political difference tameez kai daery mai byaan karoo!
He insulted my cast, my family and my intellect, so was just showing and proving him wrong!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Huh patt gayi abi say! Rukoo xra sabr karoo, tunhara bataa do!
Ya tum nai bai pathaano kai intellect aur brain ka mazaaq urhaana hai!
He was asking for it, so i just gave him littl taste of his own shit!
I was late to the party today morning but read the lengthy thread, pretty much everything that was needed to be said was said so I did make any comments just enjoyed the thread.

In haramiyon ke saat yehi sulook hona chaiye. I remember this disgusting bastard 786 saying some real horrible shit sometime ago, so well deserved chitrol.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Teri kyun path na shuru ho gai? 😂 😂 😂 😂
Off course I would like to support every member here dealing with the cesspool of subhuman filth and excrement, aka PTI. I know it's complicated for your two brain cell to comprehend, Mullah jee.