Where are u Raja7866?

DilDilPakistan0991

Councller (250+ posts)
Off course I would like to support every member here dealing with the cesspool of subhuman filth and excrement, aka PTI. I know it's complicated for your two brain cell to comprehend, Mullah jee.
Konse every member, delusional retard? Yahan10 IDs bana k atay ho. Unki baat kr rhay ho?

Maryam Aurangzeb se inspired ho?

Konsi khyali members hen jinka tm khyal rakhna chahtay ho?

Phattu insan!

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Konse every member, delusional retard? Yahan10 IDs bana k atay ho. Unki baat kr rhay ho?

Maryam Aurangzeb se inspired ho?

Konsi khyali members hen jinka tm khyal rakhna chahtay ho?

Phattu insan!
Phew.. learn to write two sentences properly, than start your blabbering here. Dimwitted dirt licking ratbag!

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
My intellect? Lol learn to write two sentences properly first. Intellect..
My intellect? Lol learn to write two sentences properly first. Intellect..phew
Here u go, caught and got u as well,like a rat in the barn, do u want me to share ur home address, along with ur family members details, how many members au have in ur family, what they do and ………just say and yes!!

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
Here u go, caught and got u as well,like a rat in the barn, do u want me to share ur home address, along with ur family members details, how many members au have in ur family, what they do and ………just say and yes!!
Instead of showing ur arse, say yes, u want me to DM it to u??

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol learn to write two sentences properly, than start your whining here. Dimwitted mouldy pukish whelp!

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
Don’t act and mourn like a raped bitch then if i share it here!
Just say yes if u have balls!

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am waiting, just grow some balls and say yes, so u don’t regret it then as u asking for it.
Will give u a hint, u are not a true punjaabi, just a piece of shit from punjaab!

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ur background tells, u are not worth of it.
Just think about ur family bread and butter like most patwaari do, otherwise i will even expose ur family members with name and age and i swear i mean it!

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am waiting, just grow some balls and say yes, so u don’t regret it then as u asking for it.
Will give u a hint, u are not a true punjaabi, just a piece of shit from punjaab!
Lol I already knew your intellect but that's even lower than the subhuman cesspool of filth and dung where Citizen X crawls. Lol.