Where are u Raja7866?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I know u are not even ur house right now😂
Yaar na kar, kahi asal mein koi sar phira kal is ke ghar pounch jaye ga aur koi kutt shutt lag gai to faida nahi hai.

Is ke yaha zabani qalami jo chitrol hoti hai kaafi hai in jaison ke liye.

Fool thinks he can cobble together a sentence or two in English properly ( a big first for any jiyala patwari on this forum ) that makes him some kind of hot shot, let him enjoy his delusions of grandeur

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yaar na kar, kahi asal mein koi sar phira kal is ke ghar pounch jaye ga aur koi kutt shutt lag gai to faida nahi hai.

Is ke yaha zabani qalami jo chitrol hoti hai kaafi hai in jaison ke liye.

Fool thinks he can cobble together a sentence or two in English properly ( a big first for any jiyala patwari on this forum ) that makes him some kind of hot shot, let him enjoy his delusions of grandeur
Khuda ki qasaam sirf is waja sai share nhi kar raha hou, yahi tou farq mai in mai aur hum mai, warna mai tou is kai maa baap behn bayioo kai naam aur kaam bi yaha bataa doo.
Yai behnchood 76 saal sai hamay bewaqoof aur jaahil samajthay hai aur haqeeqat yai hai, hum pathaan in jeeso ko gaddoo ki rakwaaly pai nhi nhi karty , kia pata konsi ghalat jaga laat parh jaayai!

DilDilPakistan0991

Councller (250+ posts)
Lol try to write two sentences properly first.
OMG, really? :O , lol please bruh.
Quaid e Azam university se english me BA kia hua he lagta he?

Your grammar is typical for a peandu who forms sentences by translating urdu word by word.

A better way to say that would be,

“Try writing two proper sentences first”

You incoherent, self jerking blabbering idiot!!

How are those few sentences for ya? There’s plenty more where that came from

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Khuda ki qasaam sirf is waja sai share nhi kar raha hou, yahi tou farq mai in mai aur hum mai, warna mai tou is kai maa baap behn bayioo kai naam aur kaam bi yaha bataa doo.
Yai behnchood 76 saal sai hamay bewaqoof aur jaahil samajthay hai aur haqeeqat yai hai, hum pathaan in jeeso ko gaddoo ki rakwaaly pai nhi nhi karty , kia pata konsi ghalat jaga laat parh jaayai!
Keechard mein chalang maaro ge to apna hi mou ganda hoga.

Aaj Moeed Pirzada ka video nahi dekha. He has clearly said somethings that hit me in the heart that your Pathan Tribal culture is way superior than our Feudal Punjabi Culture.

We have seen videos of womens dupattas being snatched and them being dragged into police vans, a handicapped woman being dragged through barbed wire. No matter what will you see ever see a Pathan Police man ever do this to a woman.

This really hit me in the heart, specially being a Punjabi, because its true. 😞

To kyun kissi ki maa ya behen ko expose kerte ho, apni riwayat ki khilaaf kyun jaatay ho

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Your grammar is typical for a peandu who forms sentences by translating urdu word by word.

Try to understand, he is the only jiyala patwari on this forum who is capable of at least getting it somewhat right, so obviously he feels superior to other jiyala patwaris!

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
Keechard mein chalang maaro ge to apna hi mou ganda hoga.

Aaj Moeed Pirzada ka video nahi dekha. He has clearly said somethings that hit me in the heart that your Pathan Tribal culture is way superior than our Feudal Punjabi Culture.

We have seen videos of womens dupattas being snatched and them being dragged into police vans, a handicapped woman being dragged through barbed wire. No matter what will you see ever see a Pathan Police man ever do this to a woman.

This really hit me in the heart, specially being a Punjabi, because its true. 😞

To kyun kissi ki maa ya behen ko expose kerte ho, apni riwayat ki khilaaf kyun jaatay ho
We even shelter our worse enemy when they ask for it and its called pukhtoon wali, we only fight those who come to fight and are able of it, we don’t show our muscles to weak, women, children and elderly and thats our cultural and ethnic code of pukhtoonwali!

DilDilPakistan0991

Councller (250+ posts)
Se even give shelter to our worse enemy when they ask for it and its called pukhtoon wali, we only fight those who come to fight and are able of it, we don’t show our muscles to week, women, children and elders and thats our cultural and ethnic code of pukhtoonwali!
Thats alright bro, I for one salute the resolve and determination shown by our pathan brothers.

You have proven yourselves to be a dignified and courageous race.

DilDilPakistan0991

Councller (250+ posts)
Mocha7 ab has rha he daikho, mene itna beghairat ‘bottom’ nae daikha kabhi.

Bahanay bahanay se logon ko ghussa dilatay hen k woh inki marain.

Phr mazay ata he inko.

Kamaal he

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)

Nah enough interaction for today with a flea-infested Internet loiterer & a horribly atrocious dull-witted odious leach-covered blob of quivering slime.
Good bye 👋

DilDilPakistan0991

Councller (250+ posts)
Nah enough interaction for today with a flea-infested Internet loiterer & a horribly atrocious dull-witted odious leach-covered blob of quivering slime.
Good bye 👋
Bhai thesaurus.com band krday 😂 aisay kabhi learned logon ke beech me apni english speaking skills prove krne ki koshish na krin. Is se bhi zyada kutti hogi

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thats alright bro, I for one salute the resolve and determination shown by our pathan brothers.

You have proven yourselves to be a dignified and courageous race.
They have shot dead 20 people just from my native town of mere 10 thousand population and i assure all of them got shot in the face, head or chest like a man should be, my own cousin and a very dear friend got shot and dead!
But we don’t mourn our shaheeds as we consider it as insult to their martyrdom.
We have a say, only a coward afraid of arrest and death as to pukhtoons its an honour to be killed with pride and dignity rather than living with cowardice and slavery!

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai thesaurus.com band krday 😂 aisay kabhi learned logon ke beech me apni english speaking skills prove krne ki koshish na krin. Is se bhi zyada kutti hogi
Now shall i spill the beans,how and when did u copy it from google with android or apple handset, by the way ur family background tells, u can hardly afford apple.
Now if u are not a lier prove me wrong!