Where are u Raja7866?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Bhai thesaurus.com band krday 😂 aisay kabhi learned logon ke beech me apni english speaking skills prove krne ki koshish na krin. Is se bhi zyada kutti hogi
Wohi purani bemari, 2 lafz English ke kya seekh leye apnay aap ko tees maar Khan samaj ne laga hai. I can tell him I've been tested by the British Council and be certified to have skills good enough to teach English to native speakers to phir is galli ke kuttay ki kya auqaat reh jaye gi.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wohi purani bemari, 2 lafz English ke kya seekh leye apnay aap ko tees maar Khan samaj ne laga hai. I can tell him I've been tested by the British Council and be certified to have skills good enough to teach English to native speakers to phir is galli ke kuttay ki kya auqaat reh jaye gi.
I tEaCh iNgLiSh tO iNgLiSh sPEaKinG pEoPlE. LMAO Ugly fucker you'll be lucky & will probably get some bucks if even the Sheikhs allows you to teach your lame ass music skills or to entertain their horses with your bland music. Believe me I tEaCH iNgLiSh... Arrghhh!! Lol

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I tEaCh iNgLiSh tO iNgLiSh sPEaKinG pEoPlE. LMAO Ugly fucker you'll be lucky & will probably get some bucks if even the Sheikhs allows you to teach your lame ass music skills or to entertain their horses with your bland music. Believe me I tEaCH iNgLiSh... Arrghhh!! Lol
LOL Chootiya sadmay se pagal ho gaya!

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
انگریزوں کے پھٹو کو کیوں تنگ کر رہے ہو ۔۔ وہ انگریزوں کو انگریزی سکھا تا ہے مگر اتنا فارغ ہے کہ ہر وقت اپنے حرام خور لندن والے دلے کی حرام کارویوں کا دفاع کرنے پر پورا دن صرف کر دیتا ہے

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Iconoclast

Lol try to write two sentences properly first.
Did you google this come back as well or is it your original thought? Lol you couldn't string two sentences if your pathetic and misbegotten life depended on it.... just another poser lol.

KPKInsafian Ap kahogay kay maangnay agaya magar mein maangonga, is harami ka address.

Iconoclast

Lol I already knew your intellect but that's even lower than the subhuman cesspool of filth and dung where Citizen X crawls. Lol.
Again a line stolen from www.intellisult.com and inderectly, me.... lol you uber grisly sham.
Broke your whole desperation down here.... so if you have an atom of pure blood within your body, go kill yourself and quit being a good for nothing shit falcon.

Iconoclast

The Sheikhs allow*....... you tried too hard you outed yourself. Lol the irony.............too much to handle.
Now I'll wait as you google a new comeback. or Intellisult.
In any case, good to see people stealing our shit, even if it's 15 years late.

Last edited: