Where is Ghareeda heading by dressing up like this?

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ڈرو اس دن سے جب یہ وینا ملک اور رابی پیرزادہ کی طرح عوام کو درس رمضان دیا کرے گی

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Is this mudslinging really warranted? I hate her to no end on her lifafaism and defending her masters but this is ridiculous. This is patwari level mudslinging.

FYI I think she looks perfectly fine in that outfit, much better than her fake intellectual while being a total dumbass look with spectacles she tries to pull off on TV

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
243246358_4223026307795459_7345882623725337122_n.jpg

243346273_4223026241128799_6719213327443746977_n.jpg

بہت شرلک ہومز ہو بھئی آپ۔

Great work, Well done. ✅ well done ?

Minister (2k+ posts)
That's her personal choice and private life. She can do whatever she wants to but when she opens her mouth on things she fabricates, that is the time to object her. I know she doesn't have any nationalistic approach and she is For Sale any time. She cleans up after her masters well.
Dear the photo is not taken in her bedroom or house, personal choice is at your personal area, when I do something in public than it is not my private life, I am in public and I have to behave according to public norms.

MMushtaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear the photo is not taken in her bedroom or house, personal choice is at your personal area, when I do something in public than it is not my private life, I am in public and I have to behave according to public norms.
I have no clue where she took this picture. If she walks in this dress in public, you may be right but if this was taken out of her private collection, we don't have any right to point at her.

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have no clue where she took this picture. If she walks in this dress in public, you may be right but if this was taken out of her private collection, we don't have any right to point at her.
Mate, you mean to say that if I take my naked pictures and share it on twitter , Facebook and all social media as a Pakistani and if somebody target me then it will be his/her fault or my fault.