Which is the most biased news channel in Pakistan?

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
I personally reckon that Geo News network is under the influence of left-wing so called and self professed pseudo-intellectual liberal fascists. Where these fascists can see the atrocities of Taliban and rising religious fundamentalism in different regions of Pakistan but cant see (or may be dont want to allude to the flip side of the coin) the degradation of our social values, morality and rising conflict,anarchy and lawlessness..all of these social ailments seemingly have the backing of these so called liberal enlightened fascists implicitly or explicitly. This fact can vividly manifest through there political talk shows, dramas and soaps from its entertainment wing and other programmes in the category of same genre which this channel broadcast on time to time basis.

Bret Hawk

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Nowadays media is giving out perception, telling people what to do or what not to do. Media's duty should be to just give the raw factual information to the viewers and let them decide what is right and what is wrong.
I believe, Geo is one of the biggest evil and is playing a pivotal role in the destabilization of Pakistan and in return getting top dollars from Pakistan's enemies. Geo should be banned immediately as currently it is only good at doing 2 things.
1. Demoralizing the Pakistani people
2. promote vulgarity by showing Indian kanjar khana

zubairsy

In my opinion the most biased news channel is DAWN - specially as it is targetted at english viewers - mostly Non Pakistanis
Next must be GEO

A

abbasiali

Bret Hawk said:
I personally reckon that Geo News network is under the influence of left-wing so called and self professed pseudo-intellectual liberal fascists. Where these fascists can see the atrocities of Taliban and rising religious fundamentalism in different regions of Pakistan but cant see (or bay be dont want to allude to the flip side of the coin) the degradation of our social values, morality and rising conflict and anarchy and lawlessness all have the backing of these so called liberal enlightened fascists implicitly or explicitly. This fact can vividly manifest through there political talk shows, dramas and soaps from its entertainment wing and other programmes in the category of same genre which this channel broadcast on time to time basis.

Bret Hawk
I think, when swat piece process was going on, at that time all channels were in favor of Talibans, but once they start abusing agreement and give up the whole piece process, and specially butality and movies of beheaded, that agression make every one got against them, so there should not be any complaint. or if there is something more please advise.

regards

jawad_jd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think Except EXPRESS NEWS & NEWS 1, all other channels are BIASED .. and they are trying their level best to spread disinformation, as much as they can ...

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
all channels are biased in favour of MURDERERS QATAIL MUNAFQEENS(MQM) they are scared from there GUNDAS in karachi because they will block there trasmission in Karachi and they project every littel news of cheif Bhutta Khoor [altaf] teeefa. most of the time this cheif Bhutta khore is mentioned more than any polictians.all chanels are trying to project MURDERERS QATAIL MUNAFQEENS(MQM) as jews are projected in american chanels. shame