Which Pakistani News Channel Do You Like To Watch....?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Usman Baig

MPA (400+ posts)

Dear Friends,

In Pakistan lots of News Channels are working. Please give here your Vote and comments for your favorite News Channel.

There are some famous channels:

01) EXPRESS News
02) ARY News
03) GEO News
04) SAMAA News
05) News ONE
06) AAJ News
07) DUNYA News
08) CNBC Pakistan
09) METROONE News
10) DIN News
11) DHOOM News
12) ROYAL News
13) APNA News
14) WASAIB News

I would like to give my Vote to "Samaa". because, It is rising time to time.

Last edited:

sysman8

Councller (250+ posts)
01) EXPRESS News
02) ARY News
03) GEO News
04) SAMAA News
05) News ONE
06) AAJ News
07) DUNYA News
08) CNBC Pakistan
09) METROONE News
10) DIN News
11) DHOOM News
12) ROYAL News
13) APNA News
14) WASAIB News

I dont like to watch these indian channels

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nowadays every channel is doing their work good ....but , If I have to chose one of them then i would say ....GEO News

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
I prefer Duniya News Channel.
Geo somehow do some propaganda kind thing, and publish videos without editing. In news they should deliver only news without expressing their own views, but in talk shows of course they are allowed to comment and share their views.In khabarNaak they are using slang language which doesn't sound good.

Secondly, Express news is also good.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Any Channel supporting Cause of Truth, Faith. Discipline, Unity.............do we have any.....:):)

Jury

For me,
channel doesn't matter. It is the program content that matters.

Main news are the same more or less.

I think participants & anchor are both make a good program.

Some time, even a good anchor look ordinary, if participants are not as good as anchor.

Few anchors are self made, like Mubashir Lucman, Mehar Bukhari, etc.
Mubashir first worked in BUSINESS PLUS, TVONE.
Both are not highly rated channels.

Similarly, when Mehar came, she was completely unknown and the channel was SAMATV.
Both have grown there worth by themselves. Both can do program on any issue.

One more name come to my mind is Dr Shahid Masood, who was in the early 2000 was the KING OF POLITICAL TALK SHOW. Still his show is liked. Kashif Abbasi is an average anchor like Hamid Mir, with no knowledge of the history. History not just of politics of Pakistan.
But Kashif has no connection with AGENCIES, like HAMID.
Knowledgeable persons are Dr Shahid, Hassan Nisar, Najam Sethi, etc.

Not like Hamid Mir, who I think was lucky, that he was on the GEOTV.
He didn't have to do as much effort as other.

I still think, if Hamid Mir not work in GEOTV, his rating would be with Dr Danish (sawal ye hai).

Last edited:

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
sab bakwas hay pakistan ke news channels ka woh hal hay ke kuwa chala hans ki chal apni bhi bhool gya.

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)
How many of these channels are real HD channels? Some companies have scaled up picture quality with PC, they don't use real HD cameras.

Last edited:

GeoG

These all are more of Self Interest Groups than Media Houses
See the background of most of their owners, all Chor Dakko and Commission Agents

A few who missed the boat in first sailing (Hashwanis et al) will soon join the club

They have learned from Jews that Best Way to control Peoples opinion is to filter in their Interest and Ideology in between the true stories
So people start believing all lies are truths as well.

But this is happening all over the world, whats wrong if same kind of media comes in Pakistan too
Well, we have a distinction from rest of the World, we have Corrupt Political Leaders of highest Class
So neither this Interest Group can do anything about Political Leaders nor Political Leadership can touch these Plundering Groups.

Geo's fight with Zardari is not that they want to change the leadership as presumed by many, Zardari suits them absolutely fine.
Geo is following Offence is the Best Policy, Keep Zardari on the defense so he could not ask for profit share or part ownership.

My vote goes to SpartacusTV, we know he is biased and that is what projects and on top he makes us laugh.
Anxiously looking for the next production, oh God, Yeh ... Zuban, Band Kyun Nhi Rehti.....

Status
Not open for further replies.