Which Political Institute could bring change in Pakistan

Which Political Institute could bring change in Pakistan

• Total voters
A

abbasiali

Friends I have not include PTI Purposely, as our highly educated members choose PTI Which actually does not represent the actual and common Pakistani vote. In my opinion Pakistanis does not deserve PTI kind of leadership. (No hurt feeling)

GulAhmad

Citizen
In meen si koi bi Party change nehi la sakti keyon ki sab ki sab choor heen,agar cheang ana hi to Awam ko apne aap ko change karna pare ga,yeh choor heen sab ki sab,inhoon ni is pehle keya keya hi ?????Awam ki leye???? [wall]

Last edited by a moderator:

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
sab ki sab choor heen,agar cheang ana hi to Awam ko apne aap ko change karna pare ga,yeh choor heen sab ki sab,inhoon ni is pehle keya keya hi ?????Awam ki leye????
CHANGE SIRF AUR SIRF P.T.I KI LEADER SHIP HE LASAKTI HAI.YEH AIK SACH HAI JO AAJ YA KAL SABIT HONA HAI.KISI KO BORA LAGEY YAH ACHA LAKIN SACH YEH HAI KEY CHANGE SIRF IMRAN KHAN JAISI LEADER SHIP HE LASAKTI HAI.
PAKISTAN ZINDA ABAD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This isnt a good attitude of moderator Abbasi Ali.. well it means those who dont have any vote bank behind them then he should be quite and shouldnt raise his voice against corrupt politicians with billion dollars assets out side country.. and in which PPPP PML-N MQM ANP are included..if you want any evidence then you can brows internet....
Imran Khan does not have certain vote bank but if you survey whole country then you can realise most of our youth and those who want change in system love to see Imran Khan in power..
Abbasi brother ... doesnt matter Imran Khan wont be in power but the vision he has is really deserve to be implemented...

A

abbasiali

Malik495 said:
This isnt a good attitude of moderator Abbasi Ali.. well it means those who doesnt have any vote bank behind him then he should be quite and shouldnt raise his voice against corrupt politicians with billion dollars assets out side country.. and in which PPPP PML-N MQM ANP are included..if you want any evidence then you can brows internet....
Imran Khan does not have certain vote bank but if you survey whole country then you can realise most of our youth and those who want change in system love to see Imran Khan in power..
Abbasi brother ... doesnt matter Imran Khan wont be in power but the vision he has is really deserve to be implemented...
Dear Malik, thanks for your feed back, the whole idea is, to get the correct feed back, as of now if you will see this particular poll, one vote has gone to MQM and one to PML(N) and rest to others, that shows the trend of our forum, which is usual, like if I would have had add PTI, believe me up to 10 - 15 votes must had been posted in their favor, but now we are talking about the ground reality, If we need to support change, first we have to make our own members to convince the importance of Change, we have to educate them about change, so correct me if I am wrong, What happened to IK in last election, which is a main point in Punjab, If those people are not convinced with the ideology of IK then whats the point in talking only in forum about good things.
I really would like to support some one who is initiative and smart, but if he have only me and you in his support and rest are against, then it means we need something more, message has to be deliver correctly, need to have more people who can go in favor of reality and could spread the correct message to those innocent people.

Malik495

abbasiali said:
Malik495 said:
This isnt a good attitude of moderator Abbasi Ali.. well it means those who doesnt have any vote bank behind him then he should be quite and shouldnt raise his voice against corrupt politicians with billion dollars assets out side country.. and in which PPPP PML-N MQM ANP are included..if you want any evidence then you can brows internet....
Dear Malik, thanks for your feed back, the whole idea is, to get the correct feed back, as of now if you will see this particular poll, one vote has gone to MQM and one to PML(N) and rest to others, that shows the trend of our forum, which is usual, like if I would have had add PTI, believe me up to 10 - 15 votes must had been posted in their favor, but now we are talking about the ground reality, If we need to support change, first we have to make our own members to convince the importance of Change, we have to educate them about change, so correct me if I am wrong, What happened to IK in last election, which is a main point in Punjab, If those people are not convinced with the ideology of IK then whats the point in talking only in forum about good things.
I really would like to support some one who is initiative and smart, but if he have only me and you in his support and rest are against, then it means we need something more, message has to be deliver correctly, need to have more people who can go in favor of reality and could spread the correct message to those innocent people.
Well Abbasi brother as you are thinking then we have very limited choice.. forget MQM forget ANP forget JUI ...cz they cant make their govt lonely.. they dont have enough roots in public..
we have only 2 choices.. PML-N or PPPP and thats it.. we have to decide who can take that initiative of change.. i think no one will vote Asif Zardari..and that means we have only one choice and thats only nawaz shareef.. Am i right?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
Friends I have not include PTI Purposely, as our highly educated members choose PTI Which actually does not represent the actual and common Pakistani vote. In my opinion Pakistanis does not deserve PTI kind of leadership. (No hurt feeling)

Thought U didn't include PTI but still "Other" got 67 %, which is PTI if I am not wrong (I don't know any other than PTI as "Other") . ........Though PTI doesn't represent Public votes but the Educated peoples still think that PTI can bring Change. :mrgreen:

Other all the Corrupt and have been tested many times. Yes, they can bring Change .......Only in their Financial Status.

Last edited:

Malik495

Aziz tahir said:
only nd only pml n will bring change
how can we believe? business outside pakistan.. financial assets banglows flats and much more .. how foriegn investors will invest in Pakistan as giant leaders of pakistani politics dont like to invest...isnt it strange?
still confused whats gonna happen with this land of middle class people...
giant row of cheeni buyers aata buyers... electricity bills payers...
andhaira hi andhaira nazar aata hay mujhe anay walay kaee saalon tak shayad...
Khuda karay k mera andaza ghalat ho...

A

abbasiali

Malik495 said:
abbasiali said:
Malik495 said:
Well Abbasi brother as you are thinking then we have very limited choice.. forget MQM forget ANP forget JUI ...cz they cant make their govt lonely.. they dont have enough roots in public..
we have only 2 choices.. PML-N or PPPP and thats it.. we have to decide who can take that initiative of change.. i think no one will vote Asif Zardari..and that means we have only one choice and thats only nawaz shareef.. Am i right?
Yes Brother Malik, here my frustration starts, why a person, who bluntly betrayed nation and run away from the country after having a pact with a dictator, and enjoyed his life best perks in Saudi Arabia and England and now again he has become hero of this nation, unbelievable and height of literacy.

Malik495

abbasiali said:
Malik495 said:
abbasiali said:
Malik495 said:
Yes Brother Malik, here my frustration starts, why a person, who bluntly betrayed nation and run away from the country after having a pact with a dictator, and enjoyed his life best perks in Saudi Arabia and England and now again he has become hero of this nation, unbelievable and height of literacy.

we only can pray for inqalaab......

A

abbasiali

Malik495 said:
abbasiali said:
Malik495 said:
abbasiali said:
Malik495 said:

we only can pray for inqalaab......
Indeed

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Sorry to ask, can't we change the topic and ask ::

Which Political Institute could bring the worst changes in Pakistan??

OR
Please catogories the Dacoits

I remember a game from the childhood , We used to play

'IN DONO MAIN SE CHOR NIKALO'

Because change sounds a good change none of them are able to do that.
Look Shahbaz Sh. is also doing nothing. People knows it.

If people have short term memory then they will vote for PML(N)

Cupertino

Voter (50+ posts)
abbasiali said:

Totally agree with your thought process.

Mughal1

Best change is that which is organic and from the grossroots.

Such a change can only come in pakistan when each and every person really gets to know real islam that is in the quran and the hdith and not islam of politicians and mullahs.

This islam cannot become well known unless people discuss it without fear and favour without ideas and concepts given to them by mullahs to control their minds.

Pakistan is an ideological state but the idea it is based on is not known to people in its proper context and this conflict needs to be removed.

If not then I know that pakistan cannot be changed for the better because there is no mechanism available to do that.

If I want to build a house then I must first of all see to it that all necessities for doing so are availble otherwise I cannot build the house.

To change things in paksitan people must come out in the street and correct flaws in the pakistani constitution and make it a rule that only and only people have the right to change certain clause in the consitution. This is the starting point at least to minimise corruption even if we cannot stop it.

Just changing leadership or party is not answer to problems of pakistan. Only and only public at large can bring the change needed and to keep it that way it has to take control of constitution itself. So long as corrupt politicians have control over the constutiton public will continue to suffer. It has to wake up otherwise it deserves to suffer a lot more.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...en-plz!-Nice-Column-by-Orya-Maqbool-Jan/page5

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?50607-Pakistan-religion-secularism-amp-tribalism

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM is the most organized political institute! The "Nine Zero" & the latest "Punjab House" recently launched. Tarbiyat di jati hai baqaida, MQM supports practicalism!

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)
MQM is the most organized political institute! The "Nine Zero" & the latest "Punjab House" recently launched. Tarbiyat di jati hai baqaida, MQM supports practicalism!

yes u r right meray dost mqm most orgianized but terrorist groupe in pakistan bhatta khoori bori band lashai aam kartay hai karachi main mqm ney jis tara karachi mai punjabio ka qatal aam kiya hai koi nahi bhoola