Which political party is supporting PTI dharna?

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Apart from PML-N who are criticising dharna I haven't heard much from other parties as to what is their stance.

What is your point of view as a representative of your political party?

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Is there any other party which is not in the central government. oh u want to know the stance of JI and JUF.
This dherna is infect to wakeup all the political parties and the nation to stand up for there rights. As well as the election campain for the next election.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Although i am not fully agree wid IK's political stance, but i think that this is the ryt time for my fellow karachiites to join the sit-in against drones and American supremacy. But unfortunately our facebook clicking youth has no courage to give some sacrifices. we are used to listen zaid hamid and IK and their inspirational speeches but afraid of being in practical field.
I bet that if half a million people in Isb, Khi and Lhr are gathered in front of parliament houses and start doing protest against current policies, this corrupt and weakest regime will take no tym in falling down. But no one wants to misses his/her University classes, day-off from jobs etc.
Need to rise with the spirit, the same 1 our nation had in 1965, 1998 and after bombay attacks

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan is being played under ISI hand. What you will achieve with dharna. only point scoring. Nothing else you are taliban agent Imran.

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asal main imran bhai es tehreek main tanha parwaaz karna chahtay hain jab k unko mqm samet tamam jamatoo say milna chaeyh serf in issues pay

phir election wo chahayin tu akylay larh layin....

pakistan ki siasat main tanha parwaaz ka koe hasil husool nahi hai....

jamat-e-islami nay jab long march karay thay tu osnay bhi jamatoon ko sath milaya tha or kamyab show tha wo....magar ajj tak wo seats hasil karny main nakam hain
kiuon k wo yeh sumhaj bethay k dharny k bad quam un k sath hai... yeh quam kise k sath nahi hai ...

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
Asal main imran bhai es tehreek main tanha parwaaz karna chahtay hain jab k unko mqm samet tamam jamatoo say milna chaeyh serf in issues pay

phir election wo chahayin tu akylay larh layin....

pakistan ki siasat main tanha parwaaz ka koe hasil husool nahi hai....

jamat-e-islami nay jab long march karay thay tu osnay bhi jamatoon ko sath milaya tha or kamyab show tha wo....magar ajj tak wo seats hasil karny main nakam hain
kiuon k wo yeh sumhaj bethay k dharny k bad quam un k sath hai... yeh quam kise k sath nahi hai ...
Jis system ki bunyaad hi munafqat per hoo us ko munafiq banay bagair kaasee hasil kia ja sakta ha ..... Imran sab kosish to ker rahay hain ka munafiq na hi banooo laken bai is ka ilawa koi chara nahi.
Munafiq Qaum ... Munafiq System or Munafiq Hukmaran ............................