While everyone was attending marriage in London. Zardari was cutting cakes in British Embassy

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Zardari ko london nahi bulaya magar besharmi daikho kay british high commission ja kar shadi ka cake kaat raha hai......

ghulam ...zehni ghulam....khabees
1101229585-1.jpg

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Stupid thread.....sorry if i offended.

I hate Zardari but fortunately i do use my brain a bit. Pakistan has deplomatic relationship with Britain and it is a gersture of goodwill. Mayor of London spent his day in Mosque with British Muslims on Eid day but their people didnt objected the act like u people are. It is a height of hypocrisy that people like u will also stand in ques for hours, outside British embassy to get visas. They will proudly say they graduated from British university but then they will also post such childish threads on internet. I think we need to look at our Prophet's (PBUH) lived and dealt with non-believers.
It is good to criticize as long as it is sensible. :)

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Stupid thread.....sorry if i offended.

I hate Zardari but fortunately i do use my brain a bit. Pakistan has deplomatic relationship with Britain and it is a gersture of goodwill. Mayor of London spent his day in Mosque with British Muslims on Eid day but their people didnt objected the act like u people are. It is a height of hypocrisy that people like u will also stand in ques for hours, outside British embassy to get visas. They will proudly say they graduated from British university but then they will also post such childish threads on internet. I think we need to look at our Prophet's (PBUH) lived and dealt with non-believers.
It is good to criticize as long as it is sensible. :)
So you think zardari was there to give a good gesture of islam ?
Many other countries have diplomatic relations with Uk but their leaders did not celebrate wedding the waye he did.
You are right that we stand in ques for visa and get university degree from uk, but we spend our own money unlike zardari who will go there to beg.
Third comparing mayor of london with zardari is a stupid act. Apart from this action what other action can you compare of these two leaders.

Third when it comes to defending your loved zardari you will come with hadith, reference to other leaders but will not use common sense.
While all of us know zardari has nothing to do with islam, our international relations. its just money he is after and slavery of mind coz his two children are studying in uk

lastly if zardari was promoting good relations with NOn muslim i.e promoting islam then he should have abstained from holding hand of a na mahram girl ....look at the picture

so my dear brother next time you post a comment please look at various aspects before writing .

You may be a landlord who does not have to stand in ques for visas , but rest of us earn halal money and ghairat.

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Because he knows that after presidency it is impossible for him to live in Pakistan and he will need political asylum in UK.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
zardari ko london nahi bulaya magar besharmi daikho kay british high commission ja kar shadi ka cake kaat raha hai......

Ghulam ...zehni ghulam....khabees
1101229585-1.jpg

sala me to shahib ban gaya ........................shahib ban ke kaisa than gaya...................ye suit mera dekho ye boot mera dekho.......jaise khoota koi london ka.................................:smashfreakB:

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
So you think zardari was there to give a good gesture of islam ?
Many other countries have diplomatic relations with Uk but their leaders did not celebrate wedding the waye he did.
You are right that we stand in ques for visa and get university degree from uk, but we spend our own money unlike zardari who will go there to beg.
Third comparing mayor of london with zardari is a stupid act. Apart from this action what other action can you compare of these two leaders.

Third when it comes to defending your loved zardari you will come with hadith, reference to other leaders but will not use common sense.
While all of us know zardari has nothing to do with islam, our international relations. its just money he is after and slavery of mind coz his two children are studying in uk

lastly if zardari was promoting good relations with NOn muslim i.e promoting islam then he should have abstained from holding hand of a na mahram girl ....look at the picture

so my dear brother next time you post a comment please look at various aspects before writing .

You may be a landlord who does not have to stand in ques for visas , but rest of us earn halal money and ghairat.

'Mr .Intelligent' thanks for your 'intellectual' comments :)

1. ?Islam ?? when did i say Zardari (idiot) went to promote Islam ?

2. How do you know that this wedding was not celebrated in other countries?? can you quote any reference?? Go and see the news, Royal wedding was celebrated in all British Consulates all over the world where they invited country representatives .

3. I am not advocating Zardari, but i just cant stand comments from people with partial knowledge.

4. Promoting relation with country, does not mean Tableegh , and How do u know that woman with him is Na Mahram??? can u guarantee ??? even if she is na mehram....it has nothing to do with the topic.

You said : ''You may be a landlord who does not have to stand in ques for visas , but rest of us earn halal money and ghairat''

5. ??? I didnt get your point??? are you trying to pass a judgment against me, sitting in your room ???

u accepted ; ''You are right that we stand in ques for visa and get university degree from uk''

then, tell me where does your so called Gairat goes to ??????

1. A polite advice for you, that try not to use the word ''we'' in ur comments, coz u are not saying anything on the behalf of the whole nation, your comments are YOURS so use ''I'' instead.

2. Stop judging people on the basis of your ''intellect'' . My truth may not be your truth and Your truth may not be mine, try to open up you mind. a cold water bath may be helpful :)

and finally GET WELL SOON :)

Last edited: