Who Authorized him to fight for IK

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
I always say that 90% of the IKs troubles are caused by us, his unethical followership on social media. We call it free speech and liberty, but we never think if IK really wanted us to go to this extent. We never think that it is IK who has to answer for what we as his followership do.

Today Imran Khan is fighting an already lost war about May 9th. He is saying it was not caused by his followers. I just want to ask all fellows, if this is going to work or not.
Look into your own hearts, you all enjoyed it and called it your success when it happened. Now all of you including IK are trying to run away from this.

Has anyone ever thought about when and why we reached at this point?
Is it not that WE ARE THE ONCE CAUSING TROUBLES FOR IMRAN KHAN?
Is it not true that because of our own stupid mentalities characters like Adil Raja are playing with our sentiments and JUST MAKING MONEY and getting richer?

Tell me honestly guys, who the hell authorized this bastard to fight for IK?
Will Imran Khan ever allow anyone to go this low?

https://twitter.com/x/status/1695425595079848053

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Now you can Call me the ISPR tout. But ask the question to yourself.
Is it all going to work in favor of IK?
Is poor guy able to clean the mess that we make?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I always say that 90% of the IKs troubles are caused by us, his unethical followership on social media. We call it free speech and liberty, but we never think if IK really wanted us to go to this extent. We never think that it is IK who has to answer for what we as his followership do.

Today Imran Khan is fighting an already lost war about May 9th. He is saying it was not caused by his followers. I just want to ask all fellows, if this is going to work or not.
Look into your own hearts, you all enjoyed it and called it your success when it happened. Now all of you including IK are trying to run away from this.

Is it not true that because of our own stupid mentalities characters like Adil Raja are playing with our sentiments and JUST MAKING MONEY and getting richer?

Oye Rajay Chawal Maar, firstly, neither IK nor PTI is associated with him. Secondly, what he tweeted would be agreed upon by 90% of Pakistanis.

Wake up Pak

At this time, you should be worried about what your fascist & corrupt government has left the civilians with unprecedented inflation.
But I know you are a pathetic scum of the earth and won't bother to talk about it.

bahmad

Minister (2k+ posts)

Somewhere you are right but on social media its only a reaction which they all did.....on social media nobody is doing straight firing while in reality they killed over 36 people without any reason.
On social media nobody is harassing women while they bloody doing in reality this job, in social media nobody getting higher position while in reality all criminals and goons are running this country .....mostly sold out, many surrenders, only one anger on social media in the shape of favour of IK you are trying to stop this too.........
Reality is totally different dear, they only make quiet IK voice because he stood in front of there stupid policy and influence in the past all politicians either surrender, murdered, resigned aur they did deal ........

Open your eyes

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
9th may ko jinho ne court ke ander torpor ki ti or khan ko gaseet kar arrest kiya ta. Ager on logo ke khilaf action hota to munira mistri achi tara nanga hota

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Oye Rajay Chawal Maar, firstly, neither IK nor PTI is associated with him. Secondly, what he tweeted would be agreed upon by 90% of Pakistanis.
I just want to understand, apart from your word of mouth, how can you disassociate the IK and PTI from this person.
Has anyone in PTI's leadership ever denounced him and said he is not fighting for our cause?

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Somewhere you are right but on social media its only a reaction which they all did.....on social media nobody is doing straight firing while in reality they killed over 36 people without any reason.
On social media nobody is harassing women while they bloody doing in reality this job, in social media nobody getting higher position while in reality all criminals and goons are running this country .....mostly sold out, many surrenders, only one anger on social media in the shape of favour of IK you are trying to stop this too.........
Reality is totally different dear, they only make quiet IK voice because he stood in front of there stupid policy and influence in the past all politicians either surrender, murdered, resigned aur they did deal ........

Open your eyes
Come on now bro. I don't want to make you angry, but you are hanging the picture totally upside down by saying that our social media is not harassing anyone.

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Today Imran Khan is fighting an already lost war about May 9th.
This is where you are wrong, Mr. Phatwari.

Imran Khan is the only one who has actually gained from 9th May's false flag operation. Establishment used this fake event to play all the cards in their bags which was their biggest mistake. They used this event to gain popularity however massively backfired. Now, they have lost respect of Pakistanis from all around the world and it's beyond repair now.

Last edited:

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
This is where you are wrong, Mr. Phatwari.

Imran Khan is the only one who has actually gained from 9th May's false flag operation. Establishment used this fake event to play all the cards in their bags which was their biggest mistake. They have lost respect of Pakistanis from all around the world.
Sir are you talking about Pakistan or any Utopian La La Land?

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

There is nothing that Imran Khan or his followers have done. Even 9th May is military drama. Military General's have been looting past 75 years now Imran khan was threat to them. If you want to be there tout or carry on been scared and slave then you carry on. Who ever has given you to make threads or speak for corrupt military same right has been given to Raja to expose military. Stop playing games

Wake up Pak

I just want to understand, apart from your word of mouth, how can you disassociate the IK and PTI from this person.
Has anyone in PTI's leadership ever denounced him and said he is not fighting for our cause?
PTI does not give a dam as everyone has the right to his opinion, and you can not control social media.
Now go lift the corrupt, fugitive's balls.

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now you can Call me the ISPR tout. But ask the question to yourself.
Is it all going to work in favor of IK?
Is poor guy able to clean the mess that we make?
Haraam kor patwari talk up miliatry corruption and high inflation. Raja is not our problem. Corrupt Military generals is our problem. Today military generals are the most hated in Pakistan. Pdm has always helped corrupt General's and corrupt Judges that is the real problem.

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Better question is who authorized rascals like Sharif and Bhutto family to run (actually ruin) Pakistan within last 16 months.

Imran Khan did his job and currently even a pimp working in Diamond Market is respected more than army which eats handouts thrown by White House and Pentagon. If likes of Adil Raja are not around then there's no hope for Army or Military establishment to redeem itself

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
There is nothing that Imran Khan or his followers have done. Even 9th May is military drama. Military General's have been looting past 75 years now Imran khan was threat to them. If you want to be there tout or carry on been scared and slave then you carry on. Who ever has given you to make threads or speak for corrupt military same right has been given to Raja to expose military. Stop playing games
I was waiting for this sir.
But I always encourage self Catharsis. There is something wrong with our ways. That is why we failed so miserably.

Imjutt

MPA (400+ posts)

Sounds like Adil Raja is hitting the tiny nut sack of establishment aka Hafiz Retard . so there you can understand why he has a great number of followers.