Who gave money to Musharaf to buy a house in London

C

commander

1045.gif

http://ejang.jang.com.pk/7-10-2009/pic. ... e=1045.gif
Daily Jang (Karachi) 10.07.09

No2liberalExtermists

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
can you please share the source of this article. I'd like to show it to my colleagues who think that musharraf is an innocent man and they think that he was really the best president. Please do share the source and also share more such stuff that exposes the crimes of musharraf.

C

commander

sorry i forgot to mention the link now i edited my post, and placed a link under the news clip

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh my simple fellow,
Is it hard to figure out? MQM gave him the money.
I am joking. Well, dictator sold many people to USA and he looted pakistan's resources along with his culperts.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
musharraf is getting 200000 (two hundred thousand dollars on per lecture according to mubashir luqman ) so he have already done more than 12 lectures uptil now so in this way he hav already recieved 2. 4 million dollars so its not problem buying apartment in london coz its in middle and he hav to go so many other countries in europe.
now second problem with jang group is that during musharraf government police attack on geo news office so its problem with media if anybody stand against them so they become enemy of that person while they hav fundamental right to attack on anybody on tele as it seems like and hamid mir whose father got killed by agency in 1987 so he is taking revenge of his father from army thats y he always speak against army as u can notice in his programs

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You people have no information about Musharraf , but , because you have some negative thinking as well as hate against Musharraf that is why you are
posting this topic ...

At first you have to change your topic.....HOUSE ....to......FLAT....

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
U can see Musharaf's single house which he bought from his own salary what about others like Benazir, Nawaz , Altaf etc they have hundreds of houses all over the world and in Pakistan. Can any1 tell me how many houses Musharaf owes ? And you ppl shud know Musharaf's son he's not like bilawal or sharif's family.He is working like a normal person even when Musharaf was a president his son was doing a job.On the other side every one knows bilawal and sharif's family. we shud compare every thing. [pk flag]

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
waseemmanno said:
U can see Musharaf's single house which he bought from his own salary what about others like Benazir, Nawaz , Altaf etc they have hundreds of houses all over the world and in Pakistan. Can any1 tell me how many houses Musharaf owes ? And you ppl shud know Musharaf's son he's not like bilawal or sharif's family.He is working like a normal person even when Musharaf was a president his son was doing a job.On the other side every one knows bilawal and sharif's family. we shud compare every thing. [pk flag]

What else a coward dictator so called commando can do? and after all this he still want to play a role in politics.Shame on him.With the current situation of his King's party PML Q ,i am pretty sure with his presence, the King party can win 1 SEAT instead of 5 seats in the next election.Even Ijaz-ul-haq said in the TV program that if the dictator join PMLQ people of Pakistan will throw shoes on him.I feel so pity for him.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
kkppmc said:
waseemmanno said:

What else a coward dictator so called commando can do? and after all this he still want to play a role in politics.Shame on him.With the current situation of his King's party PML Q ,i am pretty sure with his presence, the King party can win 1 SEAT instead of 5 seats in the next election.Even Ijaz-ul-haq said in the TV program that if the dictator join PMLQ people of Pakistan will throw shoes on him.I feel so pity for him.

I asked you to compare dont try to go in irrelevent arguments. you know what u do not have any answer!

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
waseemmanno said:
kkppmc said:
waseemmanno said:

I asked you to compare dont try to go in irrelevent arguments. you know what u do not have any answer!

What you want me to compare here? He is a corrupt person like everybody else.You want me to compare who has done more corruption then him? First he should pay the bill of 500,000 RS of electricity bill for his farm house in Islamabad.

mehwish_ali

Taken from my earlier post on this forum:

Mr. Ansar Abbasi originally started these Accusations.

This Fitna of Accusations upon Musharraf was originally started by Mr. Ansar Abbasi, when he firstly wrote this article.

Not only the electricity Issue, but he also blamed Musharraf for corruption for buying a simple Flat in England.

main2.gif

A Slap on the face of Mr. Ansar Abbasi

The Reality and Truth was made clear later on.

Link: http://thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=184179

Power 'theft' & Investigative journalism

Sunday, June 21, 2009

According to recent stories in your paper regarding Chak Shahzad farmhouses, a list of 34 persons charged with some sort of default or wrong tariff has been released by IESCO. Former president Pervez Musharraf's name is conspicuous by its absence from this list. What happened to the 'unearthing' of a scandal about the former president's farmhouse that was given extensive coverage in your columns? There were stories about free transformers, wrong tariffs and the most laughable of all, the installation of FATA meter at the ex-president's farmhouse. All these allegations of your reporter seemed nothing more than his fantastical opinions portrayed as facts as not a single allegation in this series of stories has held ground. When one allegation is refuted, your 'investigative' journalist, instead of defending the first one, as someone who has done his research should be able to do, cooks up another allegation which is proved wrong the next day. Is this the understanding of investigative journalism of The News?

It is expected of the largest media group in Pakistan to at least be able to differentiate between hearsay journalism and investigative journalism.

Hammad Husain
Architect of Pervez Musharraf's farmhouse, Chak Shahzad,
Islamabad

Sunnah of Mr. Ansar Abbasi

After the lies of this Kazaab Ansar Abbasi were made clear, what he did? He did nothing else than started JUMPing like Monkeys from one false accusation to another false accusations, instead of defending the first accusation like MARD.

It is not only Sunnah of Mr. Abbasi to jump like Monkeys, but this Sunnah is practiced by many other criticizers of Musharraf too, like the ones who accused him for killing 1000s of Talibaat in Operation and those too who accused him for selling Afia Siddiqui to America. (I already made threads over these issues and there we saw how jumping like monkeys was made from one lame excuse to another lame excuse)

Interview of Musharraf on this false Accusation by Ansar Abbasi

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fgy9sLkptg[/video]

Accusation of Ansar Abbasi on buying a Flat in London

Let me also refute this another false accusation by Mr. Ansar Abbasi right now. Just read the following if President Musharraf was really so much financially unable to buy a simple flat in London`?

About Bilal Musharraf

Bilal Musharraf is a Vice President in the Silicon Valley Office. Prior to completing his MBA from Stanford, Mr. Musharraf worked in the actuarial profession for ten years. He worked as a consultant for Watson Wyatt Worldwide evaluating pension and health benefit plans. Prior to that, he worked in the insurance sector, pricing and reserving financial liability. He has also completed investment assignments at the Emerging Markets Division of the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (UAE) and the Corporate Headquarters of the New Hope Group (China). He holds an M.B.A. from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and an M.A. from the Stanford University School of Education. He completed his B.S. in Actuarial Science in 1994 from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

http://www.eplanetventures.com/en/team/ ... arraf.html

Note: Bilal Musharaff is an Acturist having a seat at NYSE (which itself would be at least in the price of range of 3m US $).

Musharraf in lecture circuit, PR firm offers $2 lakh per day!

http://news.in.msn.com/international/ar ... id=1649015

Sunday, August 24, 2008
The speaking fee for Musharraf would be in the range of 150,000-200,000 dollars for a day, plus jet and other VIP arrangements on the ground, the Daily Times quoted the magazine as saying

..... read complete story on above mentioned link.

About Family of Musharraf

From Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musharraf

Pervez Musharraf was born on 18 August 1943 in Nahr wali Haveli, situated in Kacha Saad Ullah Mohallah, Daryaganj in Delhi, British India.[15] He is from a family of civil servants. After Musharraf's grandfather, Qazi Mohtashimuddin, retired as the commissioner of undivided Punjab he bought Neharwali Haveli in the old walled city of Delhi where Musharraf was born. The haveli, with its high roofs and arches, is believed to have been the home of a "Wazir" (Minister) in the court of Bahadur Shah Zafar the last Mughal emperor of the 19th century.[16] After partition, Musharraf's family migrated to Pakistan where his father, Syed Musharraf Uddin a graduate of Aligarh University joined the Pakistan foreign service and later retired as Secretary of foreign affairs. Musharraf's mother, Zarin, received her master's degree from the University of Lucknow in 1944. She recently retired from the UNO agency in ISB.

So, Musharraf's who family is highly educated and served on high posts.

Members of this family worked for all of their lives and the money they saved and property they made in Pakistan, alone it worths in Millions in Pakistan.

His mother was Double MA (she did his 2nd MA in 1960s). She worked for whole of her life on very high posts and at time of retirement she was on high post in UN)

There are only handful of such educated and hard working families in Pakistan, but people like Ansar Abbasi still find false accusations against them.

I am happy that son of Mushrraf, Mr. Bilal goes for work every day and earn his living through hard work. And I am glad that he is not like Hamza Sharif or Bilawal who just sit and eat the Haram Maal of their fathers, but our nation still choose them in the elections.

Hopefully ugly face of Mr. Ansar Abbasi is fully exposed and he would not be able to decieve others any more. Insha-Allah.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
zainabia said:

This Fitna of Accusations upon Musharraf was originally started by Mr. Ansar Abbasi, when he firstly wrote this article.

Not only the electricity Issue, but he also blamed Musharraf for corruption for buying a simple Flat in England.

main2.gif

Sunday, June 21, 2009

According to recent stories in your paper regarding Chak Shahzad farmhouses, a list of 34 persons charged with some sort of default or wrong tariff has been released by IESCO. Former president Pervez Musharraf's name is conspicuous by its absence from this list. What happened to the 'unearthing' of a scandal about the former president's farmhouse that was given extensive coverage in your columns? There were stories about free transformers, wrong tariffs and the most laughable of all, the installation of FATA meter at the ex-president's farmhouse. All these allegations of your reporter seemed nothing more than his fantastical opinions portrayed as facts as not a single allegation in this series of stories has held ground. When one allegation is refuted, your 'investigative' journalist, instead of defending the first one, as someone who has done his research should be able to do, cooks up another allegation which is proved wrong the next day. Is this the understanding of investigative journalism of The News?

It is expected of the largest media group in Pakistan to at least be able to differentiate between hearsay journalism and investigative journalism.

Hammad Husain
Islamabad

After the lies of this Kazaab Ansar Abbasi were made clear, what he did? He did nothing else than started JUMPing like Monkeys from one false accusation to another false accusations, instead of defending the first accusation like MARD.

It is not only Sunnah of Mr. Abbasi to jump like Monkeys, but this Sunnah is practiced by many other criticizers of Musharraf too, like the ones who accused him for killing 1000s of Talibaat in Operation and those too who accused him for selling Afia Siddiqui to America. (I already made threads over these issues and there we saw how jumping like monkeys was made from one lame excuse to another lame excuse)

Let me also refute this another false accusation by Mr. Ansar Abbasi right now. Just read the following if President Musharraf was really so much financially unable to buy a simple flat in London`?

About Bilal Musharraf

Bilal Musharraf is a Vice President in the Silicon Valley Office. Prior to completing his MBA from Stanford, Mr. Musharraf worked in the actuarial profession for ten years. He worked as a consultant for Watson Wyatt Worldwide evaluating pension and health benefit plans. Prior to that, he worked in the insurance sector, pricing and reserving financial liability. He has also completed investment assignments at the Emerging Markets Division of the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (UAE) and the Corporate Headquarters of the New Hope Group (China). He holds an M.B.A. from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and an M.A. from the Stanford University School of Education. He completed his B.S. in Actuarial Science in 1994 from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

Note: Bilal Musharaff is an Acturist having a seat at NYSE (which itself would be at least in the price of range of 3m US $).

Sunday, August 24, 2008
The speaking fee for Musharraf would be in the range of 150,000-200,000 dollars for a day, plus jet and other VIP arrangements on the ground, the Daily Times quoted the magazine as saying

From Wikipedia.

Pervez Musharraf was born on 18 August 1943 in Nahr wali Haveli, situated in Kacha Saad Ullah Mohallah, Daryaganj in Delhi, British India.[15] He is from a family of civil servants. After Musharraf's grandfather, Qazi Mohtashimuddin, retired as the commissioner of undivided Punjab he bought Neharwali Haveli in the old walled city of Delhi where Musharraf was born. The haveli, with its high roofs and arches, is believed to have been the home of a "Wazir" (Minister) in the court of Bahadur Shah Zafar the last Mughal emperor of the 19th century.[16] After partition, Musharraf's family migrated to Pakistan where his father, Syed Musharraf Uddin a graduate of Aligarh University joined the Pakistan foreign service and later retired as Secretary of foreign affairs. Musharraf's mother, Zarin, received her master's degree from the University of Lucknow in 1944. She recently retired from the UNO agency in ISB.

Members of this family worked for all of their lives and the money they saved and property they made in Pakistan, alone it worths in Millions in Pakistan.

His mother was Double MA (she did his 2nd MA in 1960s). She worked for whole of her life on very high posts and at time of retirement she was on high post in UN)

There are only handful of such educated and hard working families in Pakistan, but people like Ansar Abbasi still find false accusations against them.

I am happy that son of Mushrraf, Mr. Bilal goes for work every day and earn his living through hard work. And I am glad that he is not like Hamza Sharif or Bilawal who just sit and eat the Haram Maal of their fathers, but our nation still choose them in the elections.

Hopefully ugly face of Mr. Ansar Abbasi is fully exposed and he would not be able to decieve others any more. Insha-Allah.

so, you telling us that when he took the power from Nawaz Sharif, he already thought of buying a house by using his American Dollars for being a stoogy of America in Pakistan ? You think the kind of money he is making( by telling nations how to become a dictator and how to benefit from the use of power) was ever imaginable by him if he had not declared himself the President of Pakistan ?

mehwish_ali

Zaidi Qasim said:
zainabia said:

main2.gif

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hammad Husain
Islamabad

About Bilal Musharraf

Sunday, August 24, 2008

From Wikipedia.

so, you telling us that when he took the power from Nawaz Sharif, he already thought of buying a house by using his American Dollars for being a stoogy of America in Pakistan ? You think the kind of money he is making( by telling nations how to become a dictator and how to benefit from the use of power) was ever imaginable by him if he had not declared himself the President of Pakistan ?

Zaidi Bhai,

I wished you would have stuck to the Topic and brought your Proofs about it instead of sliding to other Objections of being Dictator.

(by the way you have to read this Acceptance of Nawaz that he ordered to hijack the plane http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2009\06\10\story_10-6-2009_pg1_2 ]

Actually Ansar Abbasi is doing the same Monkey Jumping when he was showed that:

1. Musharraf bought this Farm House only in Open Market.

2. And he is not stealing any electricity and all allegations by Ansar Abbassi are wrong.

Once again for you the example of this Monkey Jumping from one Issue to another:

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hammad Husain
Islamabad

Musharraf also got million due to his Book "In line of Fire"

I forgot to mention above that several hundred thousands copies of his book "In Line of Fire" have been sold and Musharraf got millions as royalty.

Now haters of Musharraf could still stay jealous and keep on burning in fire, but reality is this they have absolutely no Proofs of his corruption in case of buying a FLAT in UK. (Note Flat are not so costly as houses).

And this flat price is nothing as compared to 4 Billion Assets of Zardari and also several Billion Assets of Nawaz Sharif. But these people are making false accusations against Mr. Musharraf only due to their blind hatred.

Zaidi Qasim

I forgot to mention above that several hundred thousands copies of his book "In Line of Fire" have been sold and Musharraf got millions as royalty.

Now haters of Musharraf could still stay jealous and keep on burning in fire, but reality is this they have absolutely no Proofs of his corruption in case of buying a FLAT in UK. (Note Flat are not so costly as houses).

And this flat price is nothing as compared to 4 Billion Assets of Zardari and also several Billion Assets of Nawaz Sharif. But these people are making false accusations against Mr. Musharraf only due to their blind hatred

Zainabia:

You won't consider him corrupt as long as his spending doesn't matchup or exceeds the spending of another corrupt person ?
I have answered you and mentioned his authority to gather the money he is getting in a very subtle way .His jump to the power was a result of an illegit action and from that illegit action he is making budles now.If a blind following a blind, no one will pay any attention yet ask any question, however, when a person with eyes starts to follow a blind, then everyone will be attracted and start to doubt the sanity of the person with eyes. That's all I want to say at this time.

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hammad Husain
Islamabad

About Bilal Musharraf

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Actually Ansar Abbasi is doing the same Monkey Jumping when he was showed that:

1. Musharraf bought this Farm House only in Open Market.

2. And he is not stealing any electricity and all allegations by Ansar Abbassi are wrong.

Once again for you the example of this Monkey Jumping from one Issue to another:

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hammad Husain
Islamabad

And this flat price is nothing as compared to 4 Billion Assets of Zardari and also several Billion Assets of Nawaz Sharif. But these people are making false accusations against Mr. Musharraf only due to their blind hatred.[/quote]

Zaib
Please don't distort the facts there.Raja parvez Ashraf and MD pepco already indicated in Hamid Mir's Capital talk that Parvez Musharraf was getting the electricity based upon that agricultural tariff and not a residential rates.The meaning is he was stealing the electricity and used his offical capicity to get the electricity on reduced rates.He has to pay the difference which is 500,000 Rupees
Don't defend the dictator

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:

And this flat price is nothing as compared to 4 Billion Assets of Zardari and also several Billion Assets of Nawaz Sharif. But these people are making false accusations against Mr. Musharraf only due to their blind hatred

Zainabia:

You won't consider him corrupt as long as his spending doesn't matchup or exceeds the spending of another corrupt person ?
I have answered you and mentioned his authority to gather the money he is getting in a very subtle way .His jump to the power was a result of an illegit action and from that illegit action he is making budles now.If a blind following a blind, no one will pay any attention yet ask any question, however, when a person with eyes starts to follow a blind, then everyone will be attracted and start to doubt the sanity of the person with eyes. That's all I want to say at this time.

@Ziadi
You always give the half truth and I no need to convince you but this is for other readers to give them a full truth.

1- This is another topic that who gave army generals chance to take over, but still yes, to take over an elected govt. was an illegal act by Musharaf and his fellow generals .This is a half truth.

2- Another half of the truth is that who gave Musharaf's govt. legitimacy? I tell you Supreme court of Pakistan gave him the right to run this country and do you know your beloved Mr. Iftikhar Chaudhary was the member of that supreme court bench who gave this verdict.

So full truth is he was a legitimate president of Pakistan endorsed by the Supreme court of Pakistan. By holding this portfolio he became a popular leader of the world and now people want to listen him about his experiences and they are paying him for that. There is nothing wrong in it.

@All readers:
Please decide who is the bigger culprit, army generals, politicians (who always invite or give chance army to take over) or corrupt judges(who always give legitimacy the acts of army generals)??????????????

Zaidi Qasim

Zainabia:

I have answered you and mentioned his authority to gather the money he is getting in a very subtle way .His jump to the power was a result of an illegit action and from that illegit action he is making budles now.If a blind following a blind, no one will pay any attention yet ask any question, however, when a person with eyes starts to follow a blind, then everyone will be attracted and start to doubt the sanity of the person with eyes. That's all I want to say at this time.[/quote]

@Ziadi
You always give the half truth and I no need to convince you but this is for other readers to give them a full truth.

1- This is another topic that who gave army generals chance to take over, but still yes, to take over an elected govt. was an illegal act by Musharaf and his fellow generals .This is a half truth.

2- Another half of the truth is that who gave Musharaf's govt. legitimacy? I tell you Supreme court of Pakistan gave him the right to run this country and do you know your beloved Mr. Iftikhar Chaudhary was the member of that supreme court bench who gave this verdict.

So full truth is he was a legitimate president of Pakistan endorsed by the Supreme court of Pakistan. By holding this portfolio he became a popular leader of the world and now people want to listen him about his experiences and they are paying him for that. There is nothing wrong in it.

@All readers:
Please decide who is the bigger culprit, army generals, politicians (who always invite or give chance army to take over) or corrupt judges(who always give legitimacy the acts of army generals)??????????????[/quote]

Zainabia:
When a gun is put on your head,the foot soldiers are all around you with guns drawn, you don't have a choice to allow or don't allow a General to dismiss your Government.I like to remind you that there were many more Justices who listened to their conscious and said no, than the one you just mentioned.
Courts allowed him to carry on not as a President of Pakistan , he However staged a topi drama of referendum( which according to him was full of rigging) to declared himself as a president.

So, he is making money by teaching how to stage a coup and topple a legitimit Government. Also, as per your defination, he can put blame of dragging in to power by corrupt politicians and he was an angel waiting to be retired as a servent of Pakistan.

Supreme court of Pakistan never endorsed him as a legit president of Pakistan. He threw out judges who were opposed to his dictatorship and filled the bench with his own stoogies to allow him to take part in the election of president of Pakistan at the same time stay as a chief of army staff.It was a mockery of democracy and a slap on the intelligence of the people of Pakistan.Which I guess you obviously celebrate.