who has given mqm the right to divide punjab?

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
today during arguments in national assembly the mqms senior leader farooq sattar said that punjab should be divided in two or three parts, and seraiki province should be made out of present punjab ,and for that assembly should pass a resolution on simple majority bases soon

my question is that who has given these terrorist and agents of india, the mqm people, the right to divide punjab?and my question to punjabis is that have you people no ghairat left at all to answer the bakwaas of such indian agents ?
altaaf husains speech can be heard by anyone on you tube,in india he said that creation of pakistan was biggest mistake of history,,,so no question remains that mqm is an agent of india party,,and they are working tirelessly for their goal of creating such mess in pakistan that it divides in many states,recently some reports said that nwfp sindh and balochistan assemblies majority now consists of such nationalists who will not mind if pakistan is broken.let me be clear i hate punjabi assembly too ,but in all fairness though muslimleague consists of munafiqeen but their agenda atleast till now is not to break pakistan,if i am wrong here please do correct
anyway
if some punjabi had said that sindh should be divided than sindhis etc would literally fried him alive,why punjabis have no honour left?i may ask?
a pathan once said one very right thing,he said that punjab has no honour everyone abuses it and they dont mind ,he said that if punjab people too had some honour than it would actually have strengthened pakistan ,the lethargic and unhonourable approach of punjabis has actually weakened foundations of pakistan

drkjke

4-7-2010_26769_1.gif

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
These guys have gotten used to dictating it to Sindhis, these people need to be reminded that they are just a minute minority i.e barely 7% of the total population. Time has come to shut them and be made to sit in a corner.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its up to people of South Punjab to decide that they want to remain with Punjab or want another separate province and BTW they have got a sizable vote bank of people of South Punjab as well in Karachi especially few of those who have bakeries and milk shops in areas like Nazimabad, Gulshan and especially North Karachi so they might be talking their behalf....
And about the argument of minute minority then what the majority of Pakistan has done any favor to to Pakistan????The demand of giving Sales Tax to the provinces are the legitimate demands of both Urban and interior Sindh and the most vocal voice for this demand is from interior Sindh not urban Sindh so MQM's demand of Sales Tax is a demand of whole Sindh province no matter which ever party they belong to and which party they support.....

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Calm down guys , lets not get carried away and start blaming different sections of pakistan. We are all entitled to our opinion and the main goal is to work for the betterment of our people and country.
Politicians are good are sowing discord and divisions but our problem is precisely this provincial crap. We feel that people of other provinces have no right over any other province of pakistan. Just like the pathans resented the fact the we were not letting them chose their name because they felt that punjab has no right over pkhwa. We are doing the same by saying that they have no right to suggest that.

To drjke ,mere bhai this has nothing to do with ghairat, do u expect us to take to the streets over some stupid Mna;s words. This has been suggested before by the punjabis themselves. But whoever that guy from MQM was he obviously has no idea who the punjabis are. Tell him to go to the seraiki area and tell the people there that they are not punjabi , they will shave him bald and march him back on a donkey. IT wouldve made more sense had a seraiki speaking Mns said it. Multan pries is self to be one of the biggest cities in punjab with mostly seraiki speaking people and there is no way in hell u can separate multan from punjab. Seraiki itself is understood by 99 percent of the punjabis even tho they dont speak it, and 99 percent seraiki speaking people understand punjabi aswell.

If they wanna split the provinces into little pieces for the purpose of administration ,then its better they cme up with a plan and present it to the parliment and if everyone agrees to the plan or procedure of restructuring then let us do it. These statements have been made in the past and its nothing new.

I do not agree with the fact the sindh PKhwa and balochistan can do this without the help of PML N and PML Q simply because no single party has simple majority and not every mna will vote in favor of just punjab splitting.

M

Murshad Jee

This is an example in Punjabi language for MQM mindset. That's all I can say for these stupid followers of Kaaali Daas.

Zaat di korh killi - Shateera noo japhphay

??? ?? ???? ??? ? ?????? ??? ????

I can't explain this in english.................................... :(

Jury

Not only in Punjab.
Every city, which has at least 10million/ 1 crore population, should be a separate province.
It helps in administrating. Punjab is more than half of Pakistan, but, only one IG police, one interior minister, etc. etc.

drkjke

some fellow member in above has asked us all to calm down and be cool and that everyone is entitled to his views etc so does mqm
but bro if you had allah naa karey also been victim of mqms violent actions in karachi you would not be saying that

ask someone to calm down who lost his brother sister or son to mqms terrorist activities in karachi,most of these news which now dont even appear in newspapers,as jang etc belongs to mqm and newspapers like nawaiwaqt are also so afraid of mqm that they do not publish any news exposing them
not only common people by ulema like maulana jalalpuri were also martyred mercilessly by mqm goons,their crime being that jalaal puri was working against qadiani saazish in pakistan,so mqm which is sympathetic to all anti islam parties like qadianis etc did not tolerate him

its only net forums and internet where we can discuss these atrocities as pakistani media is under tight control of anti islam forces like mqm

one thing that really pains me is that when mqm asks people to come out in streets they come in millions like robots following some god of theirs...when that fake swat video was made and launched than mqm took out massive rallies in karachi etc and all sindh in support of mass murder of swat people...that video was fake and we all knew it from day one,but mqm like parties support resulted in big operation that killed thousands of swati people and destroyed hundreds of mosques there,and what hate these swat people have for the people who did this operation !you people will never know!as media will never tell you

why cant imran khan the so called "justice party" leader take out similar rallies in lahore ,islamabad ,mianwali swat etc against mqm?and in favour of an operation aginst mqm

swat taliban till there last kept on saying that we are loyal to pakistan and our life and death is with pakistan ,we just want to enforce islamic laws in swat,but what this munafiq nation gave them? death!
but altaf husain whose senior party leaders like javaid langra etc are still living in india and altaf husain who publically said in india that pakistans creation was greatest mistake of history,this traitor altaf husain we treat as our "fellow" and " respected" civlised politician!!
see you tube video of altafs anti pakistan statement in india

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnXhH8ufNeM

man!!!altaf has slaughtered the bases of pakistan and two nation theory above!!!!even mujeeb did not do this that openly

remember again that islam says that not giving punishment to criminal gives license to others to do the same crime openly!

very hard days ahead of pakistan,lets see soem saviour comes and saves us by allahs will ,or not...in case of "not" what i see i cant describe in words.its horrible

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
drkjke said:
today during arguments in national assembly the mqms senior leader farooq sattar said that punjab should be divided in two or three parts, and seraiki province should be made out of present punjab ,and for that assembly should pass a resolution on simple majority bases soon

my question is that who has given these ********* and agents of india, the mqm people, the right to divide punjab?and my question to punjabis is that have you people no ghairat left at all to answer the bakwaas of such indian agents ?
altaaf husains speech can be heard by anyone on you tube,in india he said that creation of pakistan was biggest mistake of history,,,so no question remains that mqm is an agent of india party,,and they are working tirelessly for their goal of creating such mess in pakistan that it divides in many states,recently some reports said that nwfp sindh and balochistan assemblies majority now consists of such nationalists who will not mind if pakistan is broken.let me be clear i hate punjabi assembly too ,but in all fairness though muslimleague consists of munafiqeen but their agenda atleast till now is not to break pakistan,if i am wrong here please do correct
anyway
if some punjabi had said that sindh should be divided than sindhis etc would literally fried him alive,why punjabis have no honour left?i may ask?
a pathan once said one very right thing,he said that punjab has no honour everyone abuses it and they dont mind ,he said that if punjab people too had some honour than it would actually have strengthened pakistan ,the lethargic and unhonourable approach of punjabis has actually weakened foundations of pakistan

he is not dividing Punjab, trying to unite her instead so they can collect bhatta from the largest province. Rs.100 of millions/month

drkjke

secondly i have one suggestion for people who have been effected by mqms violence and terror
when mqm suggests daily to divide and break punjab and pakistan than we should suggest against them on similar lines,what i mean read below

mqm people initially slaughtered a lot of punjabis in 90s,now there focus of target killings is against pakhtoon brothers,,hundreds and hunderds of pakhtoons have been target killed by mqm in last 2 years,anyone can confirm that fact
but tragedy is that in karachi the representative of pakhtoons is anp or awami national party which does not defend pakhtoons lives under mqm violence,because both mqm and anp are blood brothers because of their love for india and hatred for two nation theory that made pakistan

if pakhtoons of karachi change their leadership and follow some patriot pakistani muslim than they can achieve following things

pakhtoons number atleast 30 lakh in karachi according to estimates,but due to mqms ghunda gardi they do not get any representation in leadership of karachi city and sindhs affairs
so my suggestion to all punjabi and pakhtoon brothers is that they take out rallies ,massive rallies in karachi in support of dividing karachi in 10 news zones or cities (if mqms goons can talk about breaking punjab nwfp in many parts than why cant we do the same to safeguard our interests!)

such division of karachi in ten parts should be done that pakhtoons etc and other oppressed people of karachi can get representation in karachi municipal committee and city government according to their number in karachi which they fully deserve by any democratic and civilised law of country!!!!!!
than in lyaari mqms ghunda gardi does not let sindhi poor people from winning any representation from there,so lyari like areas should be made into seperate cities too.

pakhtoons number so much in karachi that atleast 3 parts of karachi fairly speaking will come under pakhtoon brothers jurisdiction where they can live ,earn and lead safe lives without threat of being murdered by mqm people...but pakhtoons and others should live according to islam and let anyone who enters there area earn and have safety of their lives and honour.....they should never go the mqms way
this is the only way to solve karachis problem,untill karachi is under one teror gangs control no better outcome will ever will come out

so i suggest that instead of punjab being divided in many parts like mqm suggested ,we should first divide karachi in ten new cities according to population distribution of pakhtoons,sindhis and other oppressed people of karachi etc,so that pakhtoons who are our brothers get the right to live safely in karachi which belongs to pakhtoons as much as it belongs to any other community!

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
@ drkjki,
dear nation sympathetic, first u were creating hatred between people of Punjab and Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa in your previous posts regarding the name of the province and now u r provoking people of Punjab about the matters which the representatives of the Punjab are able to handle....so plz don't split the nation.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
drkjke said:

Where do you live, Bharat?

Star Gazer

In order to manage better I have been of the opinion that all the provinces should be divided into smaller district sized areas and those can be called the provinces. As far as mqm members stating that,is not as much of thing to worry about. But we should ask them that why are they so mad about the division of Sindh which was done by ZAB into urban and rural sindh? what have they learned from that and what do they propose to do about it in the future?

Councller (250+ posts)
Punjab wo soba hy jasy ne tamam soboon ky haqooq zam kie hain. Sindh kamata hy punjab khata hy. Es sobe ko tu Pakistan sy hi alag kardo.

Tab hi bolichistan ky main pnjabion ko chon chon kar mara jara hy. Baqi soba ko bh yehe karna chaie. En sy haqooq mango mat cheen lo.

GeoG

Jury said:
Not only in Punjab.
Every city, which has at least 10million/ 1 crore population, should be a separate province.
It helps in administrating. Punjab is more than half of Pakistan, but, only one IG police, one interior minister, etc. etc.

And then you claim Jinnah Pur was a Sazish
Your dream will never be a reality about Karachi

You know that your politics is finished and no more way forward from here
in fact the only way for you is backward till you lot are put behind bars
for crimes against humanity and for colluding with the enemy

M

Murshad Jee

????? ??? ???? ?? ?????

:?: .........................????

???? ?? ??? ????

[hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

and look at this Marasi the way he talk and listen he admit himself by saying that "Check your size and we will get the BORI"

M...................Mustaqil
Q...................Qaumi
M...................Museebat

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFtQ9YiKXYA&feature=related[/video]

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL

that was so funny and true ...

Murshad Jee said:
????? ??? ???? ?? ?????

:?: .........................????

???? ?? ??? ????

[hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

and look at this Marasi the way he talk and listen he admit himself by saying that "Check your size and we will get the BORI"

M...................Mustaqil
Q...................Qaumi
M...................Museebat

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFtQ9YiKXYA&feature=related[/video]

Jury

GeoG said:
And then you claim Jinnah Pur was a Sazish
Your dream will never be a reality about Karachi

You know that your politics is finished and no more way forward from here
in fact the only way for you is backward till you lot are put behind bars
for crimes against humanity and for colluding with the enemy

For every 10million/1 Crore, a separate province should be made.
We have 170million/17 Crore population, so we should have 17 province.

rakeem82

Banned
What we should do is promulgate the divisions system thru which British actually governed a lot better administratively than the present feudal cronies. We Pakistanis desperately require good governance which can only happen thru good adminstrators and a system that is devolved to local bodies so voters directly demand these representatives what they've been upto.
When Javed Hashmi says Multan has always been a 'Riyasat' historically they call him insaan when Altaf Hussain says the same thing Siraiki leaders have been saying he is Shaitaan.
Altaf bhai should leave Punjab to their own fate, the Punjabis want to keep the status quo[namely either Peoples party or PML-N] they should be left alone to deal with them, MQM should only concentrate on the development of Karachi and ally themselves the same way the feudals have been doing for the past 40 odd years first the Republican party in the 60s [no ideology just align yourself to power]now one brother is in nawaz party another is in Musharraf party and a sister in Peoples party [I'm talking about Punjabi Qayyum family, NRO guy Malik Qaiyum, his brother Pervez Malik in Nawaz League, their sister Yasmeen Rehman in peoples party].
This is what democracy looks like in Punjab instead of bread and butter issues, loadshedding[where the bureaucrats are the same people in the organization for 10 years], cartel issues who hike prices making life unbearable for the common man [cement cartel, sugar cartel[Nawaz Bhai's Ramzan sugar mill], bank cartel, etc.]instead of safeguarding interests which hurts them and every Pakistani the
PUNJABIS vote on caste, biradari, how much power the person exercise and how close he is to power to give them certain advantages of corruption, such thinking delivers leaders like Asif Zardari, Pakistani people deserve Zardari like NRO because they vote for them they deserve 12-14 hours of loadshedding Altaf bhai should leave these hopeless people to their own ends.

asif86

MPA (400+ posts)
drkjke said:
than in lyaari mqms ghunda gardi does not let sindhi poor people from winning any representation from there,so lyari like areas should be made into seperate cities too.
Thats not true MQM has never won any seat from lyari,the MP from lyari is nabeel gabol and he is associated with PPP.