who has given mqm the right to divide punjab?

Assalamu Alaikum friends,

Friends i noticed that some brothers are trying to make gap among the hearts of the Pakistani people. So please dont divide the nation and be united. Bcoz in doing so our enemy will take advantage of this situation.
Thanks

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Murshad Jee said:
????? ??? ???? ?? ?????

:?: .........................????

???? ?? ??? ????

[hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

and look at this Marasi the way he talk and listen he admit himself by saying that "Check your size and we will get the BORI"

M...................Mustaqil
Q...................Qaumi
M...................Museebat

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFtQ9YiKXYA&feature=related[/video]

If any one from mqm or not can tell me what is meant by AH when he says " Bori ham tayyar karain gay."
Don't you think that since he is living outside of Pakistan for the last 20 years and so much has changed in this time that he has actually lost touch with reality ?

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
drkjke said:
some fellow member in above has asked us all to calm down and be cool and that everyone is entitled to his views etc so does mqm
but bro if you had allah naa karey also been victim of mqms violent actions in karachi you would not be saying that

ask someone to calm down who lost his brother sister or son to mqms ********* activities in karachi,most of these news which now dont even appear in newspapers,as jang etc belongs to mqm and newspapers like nawaiwaqt are also so afraid of mqm that they do not publish any news exposing them
not only common people by ulema like maulana jalalpuri were also martyred mercilessly by mqm goons,their crime being that jalaal puri was working against qadiani saazish in pakistan,so mqm which is sympathetic to all anti islam parties like qadianis etc did not tolerate him

its only net forums and internet where we can discuss these atrocities as pakistani media is under tight control of anti islam forces like mqm

one thing that really pains me is that when mqm asks people to come out in streets they come in millions like robots following some god of theirs...when that fake swat video was made and launched than mqm took out massive rallies in karachi etc and all sindh in support of mass murder of swat people...that video was fake and we all knew it from day one,but mqm like parties support resulted in big operation that killed thousands of swati people and destroyed hundreds of mosques there,and what hate these swat people have for the people who did this operation !you people will never know!as media will never tell you

why cant imran khan the so called "justice party" leader take out similar rallies in lahore ,islamabad ,mianwali swat etc against mqm?and in favour of an operation aginst mqm

swat taliban till there last kept on saying that we are loyal to pakistan and our life and death is with pakistan ,we just want to enforce islamic laws in swat,but what this munafiq nation gave them? death!
but altaf husain whose senior party leaders like javaid langra etc are still living in india and altaf husain who publically said in india that pakistans creation was greatest mistake of history,this traitor altaf husain we treat as our "fellow" and " respected" civlised politician!!
see you tube video of altafs anti pakistan statement in india

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnXhH8ufNeM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

man!!!altaf has slaughtered the bases of pakistan and two nation theory above!!!!even mujeeb did not do this that openly

remember again that islam says that not giving punishment to criminal gives license to others to do the same crime openly!

very hard days ahead of pakistan,lets see soem saviour comes and saves us by allahs will ,or not...in case of "not" what i see i cant describe in words.its horrible

Im sorry my brother i think ur going way off topic with qadianis , and altaf hussain and what happened or didnt happen in the past. Lets Stick to the issue u started and that is about the division of punjab and other provinces. Who killed who and who stole what is totally irrelevant to the issue at hand.

Our PM is seraiki so who ever it was that suggested punjab should be cut to size obviously hasnt ever lived in punjab or pakistan. Lol Jury Karachi cannot be a province despite what u wish :P.

Councller (250+ posts)
Jis sobe ka pakistan banane main koi hat ni us ko sab say zaida qota milta hy. Punjab wo soba hy jasy ne tamam soboon ky haqooq zam kie hain. Sindh kamata hy punjab khata hy.

Tab hi bolichistan ky main pnjabion ko chon chon kar mara jara hy. Baqi soba ko bh yehe karna chaie. En sy haqooq mango mat cheen lo.

Jury

Star Gazer said:
If any one from mqm or not can tell me what is meant by AH when he says " Bori ham tayyar karain gay."
Don't you think that since he is living outside of Pakistan for the last 20 years and so much has changed in this time that he has actually lost touch with reality ?
When operation was started against MQM on 19th June, 1992.
Number of incidents occurred in Karachi.
Whenever a dead body found in a bag. MQM hatters and govt at that time, used to accuse MQM. Although, army, rangers, police were on the streets of Karachi. MQM workers and all in all were underground.

Since, they blamed MQM. So, Altaf is giving threat to Feudals of Punjab, just like a the old blame. Same thing said, in a Pakistani song in a way, that, song,

?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ??? ???
??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

GeoG

Jis sobe ka pakistan banane main koi hat ni us ko sab say zaida qota milta hy. Punjab wo soba hy jasy ne tamam soboon ky haqooq zam kie hain. Sindh kamata hy punjab khata hy.

Tab hi bolichistan ky main pnjabion ko chon chon kar mara jara hy. Baqi soba ko bh yehe karna chaie. En sy haqooq mango mat cheen lo.

Kissi Punjabi Ki Aulad Apnay Honay Ka Rona Ro Raha Hai, Rotay Raho, Yehi Tumhari Kismat Hai.