Who is more likely to form next GOVT?? Need your input

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
1) if IMRAN KHAN does very well then he 'll need a coalition partner as it's nearly impossible that he's gonna sweep next election,and He can't sit with NAWAZ SHARIF and ZARDARI, So what'll he do?

2) NAWAZ ShARIF can't sweep the election,If he wins healthy seats( which is tough because he has to face PPP PMLQ PTI JI in punjab) then he too need a coalition partner but he CAN'T sit with ANYBODY...What he gonna do?

3) ZARDARI and Q LEAGUE are going to contest next election together so they can form a govt because they can sit with everybody ( I got that strange feelings that this option is most likely to happen..i pray i 'll be wrong )

4) MQM and JUI are definetly going to be in the GOVT bcoz they'll sit with anyone who'll form the govt, no disrespect to MQM guys but thats their track record and there is no harm in it so no bashing plz:)

Thats what i think about next election ,whats your thought friends?

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Insha Allah, IK will sweep this election and will form PTI strong government with more than 2/3rd majority.
All honest politicians are going to join PTI and whole nation will support PTI.
The storm is not far, we have already seen its trailer in Lahore by election.
New election will be on a real voter list, and under free election commission, Insha Allah, no one will be able to stop this change.
Let's pray to Allah for His help and guidance to all of us, Ameen, Ameen, Summa Ameen.

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
jerry u answerd yr self.. its APML and PTI coalition in making... together with mqm, some regional parties... fazlu chacha... PML(Q) like minded... and some senior members of pml(Q)

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Kiani is also thinking same thing.

I am sure America will make next government and put a person like Karzai...

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
It's very unlikely brother because we know that government in pakistan is basically elected on rural vote bank ,Imran khan can do well in cities but in rural areas there are still those waderas and chaudharies ,you can't beat them
Insha Allah, IK will sweep this election and will form PTI strong government with more than 2/3rd majority.
All honest politicians are going to join PTI and whole nation will support PTI.
The storm is not far, we have already seen its trailer in Lahore by election.
New election will be on a real voter list, and under free election commission, Insha Allah, no one will be able to stop this change.
Let's pray to Allah for His help and guidance to all of us, Ameen, Ameen, Summa Ameen.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
What? Weren't all you peple screamign revolution...frecnh revolution...iranian recolution? You mean you have all come out of your wet dream and have woken up to the fact that there is no revolution coming? Thats a good step. I have said it before there has never been a revolution in a democracy in the history of mankind. Register your vote and don't go picnicing on election day and then complain about it for the next 5 years.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree and fear the same thing. the southern punjab, balochistan and sindh + split mendate in cities between NS and IK will make it almost impossible for a single party majority government. IK and NS cant sit with any other party to govern. so it would be left with PPP, Q, MQM, JUI who can sit with any other because all they need is there share. and definately a week goverment is in the favour of establishment and america.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are ryt bro,thats what makes me afraid ,because we definitely don't want zardari and co in govt again,If Imran khan and nawaz sharif join eachother then they have very strong chance, but Nawaz sharif behaves like a KING and imran has his reservations with him , its gonna be very tricky
I agree and fear the same thing. the southern punjab, balochistan and sindh + split mendate in cities between NS and IK will make it almost impossible for a single party majority government. IK and NS cant sit with any other party to govern. so it would be left with PPP, Q, MQM, JUI who can sit with any other because all they need is there share. and definately a week goverment is in the favour of establishment and america.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
it is a little tricky as well, Should not forget NS sweep for his last goverment. So if same thing happens there will be no Q. ANP and minimal PPP left out. that would mean that PMLN and PTI will be the two major parties. I dont mind if NS or IK make the government both will atleat run a better government. Ik has the edge that he is more credible leader where as NS has better people around him.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
1) if IMRAN KHAN does very well then he 'll need a coalition partner as it's nearly impossible that he's gonna sweep next election,and He can't sit with NAWAZ SHARIF and ZARDARI, So what'll he do?

2) NAWAZ ShARIF can't sweep the election,If he wins healthy seats( which is tough because he has to face PPP PMLQ PTI JI in punjab) then he too need a coalition partner but he CAN'T sit with ANYBODY...What he gonna do?

3) ZARDARI and Q LEAGUE are going to contest next election together so they can form a govt because they can sit with everybody ( I got that strange feelings that this option is most likely to happen..i pray i 'll be wrong )

4) MQM and JUI are definetly going to be in the GOVT bcoz they'll sit with anyone who'll form the govt, no disrespect to MQM guys but thats their track record and there is no harm in it so no bashing plz:)

jerry u answerd yr self.. its APML and PTI coalition in making... together with mqm, some regional parties... fazlu chacha... PML(Q) like minded... and some senior members of pml(Q)

US definitely is not going to support Imran khan and they also dislike NAWAZ SHARIF so its gonna be very interesting

Disregarding possible coalition explained by Adnan, it's going to be PPP+PML-Q. As far as Kayani is concerned he is US-boy so Kayani is not diff from US. Considering what Adnan suggested, it could be coalition of PTI, APML, MQM and other small ones, however that will be a political failure for Imran Khan. APML has no basis in Pakistan but does have a strong US and Military support. However, its a non-existent party, with no values, morals, ethics etc. The Chairman APML is a traitor and destructor of Pakistan so if Imran Khan does a coalition with APML, we just totally lose as a nation coz it will be no different than the government tamasha we have seen growing up and now......

I'd actually prefer PPP+PML-Q or anyone to come and rule again on PTI making an alliance with APML. If PPP+PML-Q rules again that automatically means USA ruling Pakistan and already a Karzai like person (called Zardari on eastern side). Only USA or India are then going to teach our nation a lesson which we need badly....especially our ARMY needs a lesson badly. Instead of getting better they KILLED SALEEM SHAHZAD. I don't want to see powerless PTI (if allies with Musharaf) rule Pakistan coz then again our hopes will be shattered. Compared to that it might be better to see worse times than now, coz whenever we reach to brink, there will be a change, whether that means a *bloody* revolution.

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
plz guys don't hope 2 high.... with pakistani Politians they all shite..... we need good management and skillfulll ppl on the right spot.

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
If you were or not looking for way to participate in bringing a change in
Pakistan, this is your chance to put your name among those who are actually
doing something in a fight against these political mafia that don't let the
change come in Pakistan.
Listen to a short message of Imran Khan
http://www.insaf.pk/Media/Videos/ta...-Khans-appeal-to-all-Overseas-Pakistanis.aspx
first. If your heart and mind agrees then become a paying member of PTI, only
$10 dollars a month. You can simply use a credit card or pay pal account. You
can un-subscribe whenever you like.

Just go to this http://www.insaf.pk/ and register and become a paying member.
BTW this is a registered LLC company in USA.

If you dont agree or like PTI point of view then support anyone you think can
help the cause, but do something.

Last edited:

anyie1

PPP is going to sweep the next election. Majority of voters in pakistan is in rural areas, and we should not forget the technique PPP is using for the last three years to buy votes.. Make people so poor that there is no food ,job or home for them, then go to their doors and give them some money from Benazir income support program, ( 50 billion rupees, biggest in asia). what those poors are going to say,,, they are going to call them saints and vote for them,,, remember 85% voters are illiterate,, they know nothing what is happening in the country and why there is no electricity and why they are poor,,,,, IK's vote bank is majority educated people who know the root cause of the problems... so i dont know how IK is going to get seats,, my vote is for IK regardless what happens

anyie1

From the pulse of the people on this forum, I will say PTI
you are right,, people siting on the net are 100% educated and they know what is actually going on in the country and what is the solution. thats why..

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
I m glad to see this debate going on here, other day there was a poll that should zardari govt be removed and there were less then 100 votes in a weeks time .. so this forum doesn't project the true story for pak politics.. 2nd if at the end of it we all Pakistanis are concern that how this nation should be run ... no govt can just negate the public opinion and run the country on us backed policies that easily.. and when this will happen sooner or later the most clean, energetic, learned and patriotic people will come into power, this may seems a long path but just IK or NS clean sweeps are even more unlikely to be happened, so villiages or cities or what ever if the right massege is delivired then right out comes can be expacted... aab main aur vote deney he na jayeen tou phir meray aap k vote jaali he parney hain na ....

so long story short msg poonchain apney aas pass jahan tak bhe pooncha sakain ....jis bhe party ko aap thek samjahtey hon koe fark nahi parta.. lakin every single vote cast hona chaheya is bar kam az kam...(clap)(clap)(clap)

roshansachai

Senator (1k+ posts)
Besides funding PTI as much as we can, we need to educate people around us, esp the illiterate ones. we need to work on individual level if we need positive change in our country.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

As I see in my crystal ball, he will have to team up with MQM. Signs are here. You might have noticed IK has cut down criticism of MQM. Unholy as it might seem, but this is the way I foretell it.

MQM

PPP + MQM = continued tabahi

Unfortunately in the current political landscape, I see MQM as a common denominator. They will be needed by everyone as long MQM wins some seats, which is almost guaranteed from urban Sindh.