Who is the leader to lead the country right now?

Which One leader do you think can best handle the problems Pakistan facing?

• Total voters

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
GUYS don't dreem & don't put Pakistan into another Problem. Let Imran Khan be enough Powerfull 1st off all to govern A Country Like Pakistan, It's not a JOCK & you people are jocking, feel the truth there are 4 provinces most of them in terrible position & situation with confilicting people ..... HOW Imran Khan can Handle all this mess alone ...... ????
If you are fare with him join him & INSIST him to produce powefull people arround him & built a TEAM of educated & like minded who can stand with him !! NON of the people arround him now a days can be trusted as his sincere fallowers & most of then even can't WIN local Election, NOW you people tell me how he can get enough MNAs & MPAs to built a government ???? He need constant & powerfull team as well as moral & Financial support ........ JUST tell me how many of you can produce pti members & how much you can transfer funds to PTI account, If EACH ONE OF YOU CAN PRODUCE A GROUP OF 25 MEMBERS WITH Rs100,000/= PER MONTH then it 'll be considered that he can HEAD to a ChangE. i'm waiting for THE ChangE ......
I like him very much as well BUT he is a difficult personality can't built A TEAM !! We must not put Pakistan into another experimant with out watching it's circumstances & end-results ...............................................!! God bless PAKISTAN , God bless IK.
(refer to my earlier reply on this post)

Nawaz and imran's combination seems good.

A few things about this govt. (Zardari and Co.):

Bunch of idiots. how? no direction, no similarities in policies and speeches, you will want to laugh out louder watching them speaking like fools.

I can remember when Zardari was in USA and that moment US army stiked FATA with a missile. I know Zardari is a coward and baseless leader, hence no expectation of any strong objection to the US leaders. But ... but...but Zardari should have atleast not shown his fucken teeths while on the camera. I saw him smiling towards the TV camera... i felt insulted that time. Believe me i wanted to cry that time... i mean yar jab tum ehtijaaj nahi kar sakte to kam azkam US ko apni body language se to dikhate ke tumhe takllef hoi hae attacks par, lekin nahi saab es ne apne daanton ki nomaish lazmi karni thi...

Adeel786

Voter (50+ posts)
sikandar436 said:
Nawaz and imran's combination seems good.

A few things about this govt. (Zardari and Co.):

Bunch of idiots. how? no direction, no similarities in policies and speeches, you will want to laugh out louder watching them speaking like fools.

I can remember when Zardari was in USA and that moment US army stiked FATA with a missile. I know Zardari is a coward and baseless leader, hence no expectation of any strong objection to the US leaders. But ... but...but Zardari should have atleast not shown his fucken teeths while on the camera. I saw him smiling towards the TV camera... i felt insulted that time. Believe me i wanted to cry that time... i mean yar jab tum ehtijaaj nahi kar sakte to kam azkam US ko apni body language se to dikhate ke tumhe takllef hoi hae attacks par, lekin nahi saab es ne apne daanton ki nomaish lazmi karni thi...

Zardari is one of the biggest crooks, the world has ever seen. His previous corruption is proven. In Swiss court he was even found guilty. He hijacked PPP. If you watched the latest Meray Mutabik, where Dr. Shahid had an interview with one of Benazir's friends. Thats what she said..

Some shocking revelations from Benazir's friend. She explained, how Benazir never trusted Zardari and one time Zardari even accused her of putting spies on him.

She said, Zardari wasn't even crying on her death. It is quite obvious from her reaction that PPP has been hijacked by Zardari.

Benazir would never give him a higher posts in PPP. Now, Its PPP government and he won't even do a proper investigation. For god sakes, he did not even file an FIR!

What do you expect from ZARDARI? He was brought by the USA to finish off what Musharaf started. He has a full support from the US. That is why he is in the power. Otherwise, No sane mind can accept him as a leader.

The latest poll suggests 88% of Pakistanis don't want him as a president. Enough said!

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
I don't know how Pakistan will get rid of the present corrupt politicians. I think out of the present lot Imran Khan and Qazi Hussain are the two choices where we can hope something out of them. Somebody in the forum said that only Pakistanis leaving abroad have ticked in favour of Imran Khan. That is the reason that Pakistan is suffering. If our people have BRAINS, then how they will vote to those corrupts. The country has been in turmoil since November 2007 when Musharraf (Kutta) removed all the good judges just to protect his chair. But the present government is not reinstating him because they know that he may expose their corruption.
A person who is the NO 1 corrupt has been our president. Not a time to weap? So called Maulana Fazlur Rahman is black dot on our face. He spent Rs 3 crores to win his seat from Bannu and lost his seat in His native DI KHAN. From where he brought this money. He is always the agent the rulers. In the name of Islam he is betraying the innocents.

jawad_jd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Please yeh sochna band karo keh IMRAN KHAN keh paas loag kam hein ya power nahin hey uss key pass ...

IMRAN KHAN is really a great leader ... Support tao kar keh dekho usse ... Vote tao do IMRAN KHAN ko ... Phir dekho kya hota hey ...

Baar Baar PML aur PPP ko vote dey kar dekh liye ... KYA bana ???? Kuch khaas nahin ... SHEHBAAZ SHARIF bauhaut acha aadmi hey magar woh akaila itni tabdeeli nahin laa saka ... Phir bhi logon ney PML ko vote diye ...

Tao aik baar IMRAN KHAN ko mauqa dene mein kya burai hey ??? Jabb IMRAN KHAN aik baar power mein aa jaye aur kuch na kare ,,, phir tao hum keh sakte hein naa ... Aur agar woh fail ho gya tao phir kabhi mauqa na do ,,, sirf IMRAN KHAN hi nahin balken har woh party jo aik baar power mein aa kar fail ho jaye usse COMPLETELY REJECT kar dena chahiye ... Baar baar same parties ko power mein laane ki wajah sey PAKISTAN ka yeh haal hua hey ...

GOOD LUCK IMRAN KHAN ...

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD ...

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
Some dear members in this thread said that Imran Khan is alone. How he will lead the country.And that he has not having any known person in his party.
Yes! All the known people what you are seeing on TV, they are the one the most corrupt. And those are the one belonging to PPP and PML Q. Don't think that they are the Brains of Pakistan.

If everybody think that Imran Khan is alone and that he cannot come to power. Then how a change will occur. At least in our lives we will not see it. By that time our beloved country would have been eaten by these corrupt elites. There are hundreds of Thousands patriotic Pakistanis also present. He will make a team out of them.

Lets make his hands stronger. Then he may get seats in assemblies and hope for change.

rizkhan

Voter (50+ posts)
I would like the fact that at least now people started to see Imran Khan as a leader. After years of double standards and dirty politics I think its time to be wise enough and learn from our mistakes. I must say at this point that there is a need for a new face and leadership with good understanding of politics and knowledge to tackle the western pressure wisely.

People of our country are so nave that they have forgotten an important need of the time which is a new leadership.

My opinion about Imran Khan is very clear that at least he is not corrupt and he is well famous in the western world. Specially, he is highly honored and supported in UK which could be helpful to get sympathies of west and get Pakistan develop more in the constructive way. Further more his Objectives are very clear then the rest of the political parties.

One thing I would like to include here, as MQM has been tried there level best to destroy Imrans image by playing dirty politics, yet MQM itself forgotten the fact that Altaf Hussain used to go to the hospital to have fun with the nurses, even after years of conflict between Mahajirs and Sindhis, he got married to a Sindhi lady, it according to an estimate he used to receive Rs.3 corore back in 1996.

Zardari used to be well famous for being 10%, well not anymore as he is Mr. 100%. After getting Benazir out of his way, he is fully in charge of doing every thing possible to the people of Pakistan. Funny is that he cant spell GOD.

Jokes apart, back to the subject I am fully convinced that we need a new leadership for Pakistan.

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
admin said:

I would like to ask people who are currently living in Pakistan if they have been a part of or seen any rallies of Tehreek-e-Insaaf. Do you guys feel that he has enough public support I mean at least close to PML Q or Jamaat e Islami? I have noticed that he is very popular on the forums and even on political programs on many TV channels but that necessarily does not mean he is popular in the masses.

Imran Khan has been claiming that his supporters will be the greatest in numbers in the long march. I am looking forward to this Long March for two reasons:
1) if it can bring any fruitful change in our country (which is highly unlikely considering the situation in Punjab right now, but I pray to Allah for its success)
2) how many Imran Khan supporters show up. (to me it will be a good estimate to find out how far Imran will go in the next election)

What to do you guys think?

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
peace said:
admin said:

I would like to ask people who are currently living in Pakistan if they have been a part of or seen any rallies of Tehreek-e-Insaaf. Do you guys feel that he has enough public support I mean at least close to PML Q or Jamaat e Islami? I have noticed that he is very popular on the forums and even on political programs on many TV channels but that necessarily does not mean he is popular in the masses.

Imran Khan has been claiming that his supporters will be the greatest in numbers in the long march. I am looking forward to this Long March for two reasons:
1) if it can bring any fruitful change in our country (which is highly unlikely considering the situation in Punjab right now, but I pray to Allah for its success)
2) how many Imran Khan supporters show up. (to me it will be a good estimate to find out how far Imran will go in the next election)

What to do you guys think?

Some excellent points raised there.

It seems like Imran Khan is more popular in overseas community than people actually living in Pakistan. Imran is a one man show and If there are election today, there is no way he will come into power. If he takes 10% of the vote, that will be a big achievement. Most people on this forum are overseas pakistani and mostly younger generation, thats why you see overwhelming support.

malikg1986

in my point of view nawaz shariff is doing best for pakistan and the people of pakistan thats why he is demanding only about justice in pakistan. he is a only a true patriotic leader in current senerio of politics thats why foriegn powers who do'nt want pakistan to be strongas an asian tiger,they don;t want to see him in national assembly.asif zardari is a traitor to both pakistan and pppp.nawaz shariff qadam bharaoo hum tumhare sath hein & inshallah next prime minister will be prime minister nawaz shariff.pml(n) zindabad pakistan zindabad

azy khan

[imran] Imran khan is a great and true leader and truth is always strong. He gave ideology of Justice and you can see that now days every on want the Justice because its direction of our success. Imran khan not doing power politics.

aligul11

Citizen
I wish this nation has the vision and understanding of electing Imran Khan as leader of our nation... All i can do is to wish and pray..

mohsinjameel

I would not rate the pool result as exactly what it shows, maybe siasat forum is not visited by many people acrocss the country.

I believe Imran has the courage to lead from the front no doubt about that but the thing which disturb me is that he is a one man show of his party, he has to manipulate some strategy to kake his way to the top ranking of politicians and that can only be possible if he can show his strength in assembly.

I think Imran has to do still alot of efforts to make his representation in assemblies and this thing can lead to any forum pool.

admin said:

Adeel

Founder
mohsinjameel said:
I would not rate the pool result as exactly what it shows, maybe siasat forum is not visited by many people acrocss the country.

I believe Imran has the courage to lead from the front no doubt about that but the thing which disturb me is that he is a one man show of his party, he has to manipulate some strategy to kake his way to the top ranking of politicians and that can only be possible if he can show his strength in assembly.

I think Imran has to do still alot of efforts to make his representation in assemblies and this thing can lead to any forum pool.

This forum is mostly visited by overseas Pakistanis, who overwhelmingly support Imran Khan. However the situation is completely different in Pakistan for him. Right now, Its Nawaz Sharif hands down, If there is a poll in Pakistan right now.

sishehzad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
In these forum everyone has their favorite political party, despite the fact some parties are based on corrupted and terrorist leaders, still we support them and try to justify their bad deeds. I request every pakistani to OPEN YOUR EYES an ask your hearts that the party they are supporting and giving votes to what have they given to our beloved country in the past.

I truly belive that the leader like Imran Khan can bring the change we all waiting for.

Pakistan Zindabaad

A

arshad_lahore

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baWm-RHEuFo&feature=related[/video]